Stats: 3,151,950 members, 7,814,224 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

How I Mistakenly Inserted My Dick Into My Mum's Vagina. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How I Mistakenly Inserted My Dick Into My Mum's Vagina. (3653 Views)

Inem Peter: 'No Reason To Doubt My Bum, It's What My Mum Gave Me' / Viktoh: I Mistakenly Romanced A Transgender In Canada / Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

How I Mistakenly Inserted My Dick Into My Mum's Vagina. by tony02: 7:51pm On Oct 04, 2020
Say this prayer with me, "Lord, I know I have sinned, come into my life and make me born again"

Note that if you view this post and you refuse to comment the prayer point above, the God of Amadioha will destroy you within seven days.

Try him and see!

Re: How I Mistakenly Inserted My Dick Into My Mum's Vagina. by Uzomacharles: 7:53pm On Oct 04, 2020
Merely thinking about this sef,u don sin..

Re: How I Mistakenly Inserted My Dick Into My Mum's Vagina. by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:11pm On Oct 04, 2020
Is that the method christ used in preaching the gospel

18 Likes

Re: How I Mistakenly Inserted My Dick Into My Mum's Vagina. by identitylenz(m): 10:38pm On Oct 04, 2020
So in you mind now dz is the best way to capture people's minds and heart to God by using such words as a topic to preach Christ?

That's blasphemy to the core, know so today angry

Re: How I Mistakenly Inserted My Dick Into My Mum's Vagina. by mrwonlasewonie: 10:47pm On Oct 04, 2020

Stony hearted people are already angry because they met what they didn't expect grin

Re: How I Mistakenly Inserted My Dick Into My Mum's Vagina. by BUSHHUNTER: 11:34pm On Oct 04, 2020
Op!

Re: How I Mistakenly Inserted My Dick Into My Mum's Vagina. by lascos912(m): 12:50am On Oct 05, 2020
you are not even ashamed started with bad topic end with amadioha name

Re: How I Mistakenly Inserted My Dick Into My Mum's Vagina. by jimmychang: 12:25pm On Oct 05, 2020
Now I am wondering how sense will mistakenly
be inserted into your brain grin grin

Re: How I Mistakenly Inserted My Dick Into My Mum's Vagina. by sunshineV(f): 3:03pm On Oct 05, 2020
Re: How I Mistakenly Inserted My Dick Into My Mum's Vagina. by BestMan001: 3:49pm On Oct 05, 2020
Your fish brain needs to be REPLACED
Re: How I Mistakenly Inserted My Dick Into My Mum's Vagina. by Iceyjayz: 4:24pm On Oct 05, 2020
600 years for you
Re: How I Mistakenly Inserted My Dick Into My Mum's Vagina. by Memberclub(m): 5:30pm On Oct 05, 2020
tony02:
Say this prayer with me, "Lord, I know I have sinned, come into my life and make me born again"

Note that if you view this post and you refuse to comment the prayer point above, the God of Amadioha will destroy you within seven days.

Try him and see!
On a serious note you clearly need metal help
Re: How I Mistakenly Inserted My Dick Into My Mum's Vagina. by Testate(m): 7:11pm On Oct 05, 2020
tony02:

Try him and see!
You are definitely suffering from irredeemable stupidity!

Why the curse? Na wa o.
Re: How I Mistakenly Inserted My Dick Into My Mum's Vagina. by WoeBetide666: 7:11pm On Oct 05, 2020
People dey craze for this website grin grin grin

Bride Almost Follows Davido To His House After performing At Her Wedding / [album Download] Billie Eilish Happier Than Ever#^ / Melvin Shows Off His Hot Abs On Ik Osakioduwa’s Show