Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,147 members, 7,829,103 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

7 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Xiaomi Phones - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 7 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Xiaomi Phones (9125 Views)

Whatever You Do Avoid Xiaomi Phones. / Why You Should Avoid Keeping Your Mobile Phone Near You While Sleeping At Night / Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Xiaomi Phones by noCAP(m): 9:55am On Oct 05, 2020
viewing this thread with my redmi 8, beast of a phone

5 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Xiaomi Phones by primestreams: 10:23am On Oct 05, 2020
noCAP:
I swear 4gb, /64gb

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Xiaomi Phones by Jones100: 10:28am On Oct 05, 2020
Thanks. i responded with Redmi 9. Great device

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Xiaomi Phones by eleojo23: 10:53am On Oct 05, 2020
dasanchez1:
old man. Even till date, that note 4 beat new generation transsion cheesy grin

The Note 4 is a legend among its brothers . grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Xiaomi Phones by Holamilekan97(m): 11:27am On Oct 05, 2020
Bonatheripper:
Doesn't matter the brand

Once it's from China it's exactly = Trash.

That being said

IPhone or nothing

Yes iPhone is manufactured in China but just the parts

Not the concept or quality

Anything owned and designed by chinese is trash and useless

Samsung everyday shocked
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Xiaomi Phones by sunshineV(f): 11:35am On Oct 05, 2020
talktalk4u with another moniker werey dey disguise grin

7 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Xiaomi Phones by SaliRey: 11:48am On Oct 05, 2020
Are you saying infinix cameras are better than that of xiaomi??

Bro you are not serious
Came here cracking whack jokes, misleading the general public. Maybe samsung but definitely not the rest!!!

6 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Xiaomi Phones by SaliRey: 11:50am On Oct 05, 2020
Holamilekan97:

Samsung everyday shocked
even the Samsung you are hyping, the mass production is done in China. Forget what they are telling.

It's what you want to hear
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Xiaomi Phones by Jafar1: 12:08pm On Oct 05, 2020
SaliRey:
even the Samsung you are hyping, the mass production is done in China. Forget what they are telling.

It's what you want to hear

U are wrong,
Samsung actually shut down its last remaining
smartphone factory in China this year. As of 2019,
the company is not making any phones in the
People’s Republic. It previously had two factories
in China but as Samsung’s market share fell below
1% in the country , it had to scale back production.
It no longer makes financial sense for Samsung to
manufacture phones in China. Which is why it has
now stopped doing that.

Their phones are mostly produced in VIETNAM

Source:
https://www.sammobile.com/where-are-samsung-phones-made

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Xiaomi Phones by Zyzman: 12:15pm On Oct 05, 2020
Gladly smiling sheepishly to this thread with my Redmi note 8 pro. 6gb 128gbrom. Wetin I dey find again.

7 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Xiaomi Phones by sajmark(m): 12:18pm On Oct 05, 2020
Venoms001:
It's not new that these xiaomi fan boys and marketers are aggressively marketing their products everywhere by bringing other brands down just to make their shitty brands relevant. I will urge you not to fall into their traps or else trust me it's going to end in premium tears. grin Trust me most of these xiaomi fan boys are hypocrites, they don't even use what they market.. 85% of them uses the brands they do badmouth secretly and will come here to mislead innocent souls. Here are 7 things Xiaomi Marketers and Fan boys will never disclose to you about their shitty brands:
1. Overated camera: Have you ever wonder why xiaomi fan boys do search for Gcams hypercams, snapseed, lightroom etc grin? Ok here is the reason, their so called stock camera is a way overated which they know deep down cannot take a great pics except with the use of third party cameras. You can never get a unique shot with xiaomi stock camera especially when using selfie camera

2. Outdoor brightness is too poor: hardly can you operate a xiaomi device under the Sun. Because their phone comes with a very weak brightness especially when been operates outdoor

3. Frustrating adds: Xiaomi will frustrate you with ads on their device in which you will always get irritated at every point in time

4. Scarcity of spare parts: this is the most disadvantage of using a xiaomi device. Get ready to be a regular customer of Ali express to order a new part whenever your phone is faulty. Keep your debit card save because you will be needing it from time to time grin

5. Over weighted: if you are used to carrying a bag of cement, you can go for a xiaomi device grin

6. Poor in MIUI RAM management and low refresh rate on their so called midrange phones

7. Poor Service Center : it will take several months for your phone to get fixed. Just take note and no guarantee that it will still get fixed after waiting for several months

Let me stop here for now, more still to come. Get yourself brands like:
Samsung
Oppo
Infinix Zero 8
Tecno Camon 16 premier ( those are the two phones i can guarantee you in transsion devices)
If you have the money, iphone is the best.

DON'T BE DECEIVED ON WHAT YOU SEE HERE BY XIAOMI FAN BOYS AND MARKETERS ON NAIRALAND. THEY ARE HYPOCRITES AND WILL GO TO ANY LENGTH TO FORCE THEIR BRAND ON YOUR THROAT.

4 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Xiaomi Phones by Adasun(m): 12:21pm On Oct 05, 2020
Who get fairly use xiaomi for sale?

3 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Xiaomi Phones by Veezy4u(m): 12:24pm On Oct 05, 2020
KinzyeWriter:

hi I assume you use the note8. How is it generally? Does it have any issues? I'm thinking of saving up and getting it by January all things being equal. I'm not a heavy user, just regular stuffs but a good ba3. I currently use a 4k ba3 n it's perfect. Any suggestions or advice? Thanks
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Xiaomi Phones by Veezy4u(m): 12:27pm On Oct 05, 2020
sagieramos:
Viewing this thread with my Redmi note 8
hello please does it by have any ssues? I'm thinking of saving up and getting it by January all things being equal. I'm not a heavy user, just regular stuffs but a good ba3. I currently use a 4k ba3 n it's perfect. Any suggestions or advice? Thanks
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Xiaomi Phones by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 05, 2020
Buzx:

This one just buy iPhone 6 last week. The thing still dey shack am.
Leave am, last last na Xander him go use hear music. Rubbish

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Xiaomi Phones by tayo60(f): 12:33pm On Oct 05, 2020
U say wetin tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Xiaomi Phones by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 05, 2020
Is it rootable, let's get down to the real matter. Don't know why people chase phones because of camera, if you want camera go and buy one.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Xiaomi Phones by WalkerMichael(m): 12:43pm On Oct 05, 2020
kilo kan iru awayi

...typing from my RN9S

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Xiaomi Phones by sissoko89: 1:15pm On Oct 05, 2020
Bonatheripper:
Doesn't matter the brand

That being said

IPhone or nothing

wetin these one dey talk sef
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Xiaomi Phones by sagieramos(m): 1:22pm On Oct 05, 2020
Veezy4u:
hello please does it by have any ssues? I'm thinking of saving up and getting it by January all things being equal. I'm not a heavy user, just regular stuffs but a good ba3. I currently use a 4k ba3 n it's perfect. Any suggestions or advice? Thanks
No issue so far, it has never hang or lag since I've started using it. I'm a heavy user.
As for the battery, check the stat below

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Xiaomi Phones by SESARS: 1:25pm On Oct 05, 2020
Jafar1:

U are wrong,
Samsung actually shut down its last remaining
smartphone factory in China this year. As of 2019,
the company is not making any phones in the
People’s Republic. It previously had two factories
in China but as Samsung’s market share fell below
1% in the country , it had to scale back production.
It no longer makes financial sense for Samsung to
manufacture phones in China. Which is why it has
now stopped doing that.

Their phones are mostly produced in VIETNAM

Source:
https://www.sammobile.com/where-are-samsung-phones-made

You are using an old Samsung prolly manufactured in China. So deal with it.
BTW I am typing with my rn8. Almost 7 months no issues whatsoever.
Show me any phone made by any brand at the price of my device that is better. I know you can't.

5 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Xiaomi Phones by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 05, 2020
Bonatheripper:
Doesn't matter the brand

That being said

IPhone or nothing

Most of Apple parts are produced in china, don't be ignorant

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Xiaomi Phones by edoairways: 1:43pm On Oct 05, 2020
KinzyeWriter:

Yet this your phone hasn't received the latest Android OS
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Xiaomi Phones by edoairways: 1:45pm On Oct 05, 2020
Veezy4u:
Redmni note 8 isn't bad, go for it.
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Xiaomi Phones by edoairways: 1:47pm On Oct 05, 2020
SaliRey:
Are you saying infinix cameras are better than that of xiaomi??

Bro you are not serious
Came here cracking whack jokes, misleading the general public. Maybe samsung but definitely not the rest!!!

Venoms001 didn't imply that however xiaomi is overhyped

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Xiaomi Phones by KrazyDave16(m): 1:53pm On Oct 05, 2020
Bonatheripper:
Doesn't matter the brand

That being said

IPhone or nothing

See as you open your mouth WAAAA dey disgrace yourself this Monday.

Some of those designed parts you're calling 'trash and useless" are Made in China (WiFi and cellular antennas, battery, chassis or what you'll call frame/body and certain things I can't say cos of your shallow mind)

4 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Xiaomi Phones by erhabor11(m): 1:57pm On Oct 05, 2020
noCAP:

I dey tell you, beast in all ramifications.
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Xiaomi Phones by Odunharry(m): 2:20pm On Oct 05, 2020
Funny op. Had to put transsion device on the list.
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Xiaomi Phones by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 05, 2020
maynia:

Most of Apple parts are produced in china, don't be ignorant

Produced not designed or innovated by chinese
Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Xiaomi Phones by happy662(m): 2:29pm On Oct 05, 2020
Venoms001:
It's not new that these xiaomi fan boys and marketers are aggressively marketing their products everywhere by bringing other brands down just to make their shitty brands relevant. I will urge you not to fall into their traps or else trust me it's going to end in premium tears. grin Trust me most of these xiaomi fan boys are hypocrites, they don't even use what they market.. 85% of them uses the brands they do badmouth secretly and will come here to mislead innocent souls. Here are 7 things Xiaomi Marketers and Fan boys will never disclose to you about their shitty brands:
1. Overated camera: Have you ever wonder why xiaomi fan boys do search for Gcams hypercams, snapseed, lightroom etc grin? Ok here is the reason, their so called stock camera is a way overated which they know deep down cannot take a great pics except with the use of third party cameras. You can never get a unique shot with xiaomi stock camera especially when using selfie camera

2. Outdoor brightness is too poor: hardly can you operate a xiaomi device under the Sun. Because their phone comes with a very weak brightness especially when been operates outdoor

3. Frustrating adds: Xiaomi will frustrate you with ads on their device in which you will always get irritated at every point in time

4. Scarcity of spare parts: this is the most disadvantage of using a xiaomi device. Get ready to be a regular customer of Ali express to order a new part whenever your phone is faulty. Keep your debit card save because you will be needing it from time to time grin

5. Over weighted: if you are used to carrying a bag of cement, you can go for a xiaomi device grin

6. Poor in MIUI RAM management and low refresh rate on their so called midrange phones

7. Poor Service Center : it will take several months for your phone to get fixed. Just take note and no guarantee that it will still get fixed after waiting for several months

Let me stop here for now, more still to come. Get yourself brands like:
Samsung
Oppo
Infinix Zero 8
Tecno Camon 16 premier ( those are the two phones i can guarantee you in transsion devices)
If you have the money, iphone is the best.

DON'T BE DECEIVED ON WHAT YOU SEE HERE BY XIAOMI FAN BOYS AND MARKETERS ON NAIRALAND. THEY ARE HYPOCRITES AND WILL GO TO ANY LENGTH TO FORCE THEIR BRAND ON YOUR THROAT.
Lies ... Fear God na. Xiaomi is far better than infinix and tecno. I represent Redmi note 9s

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Xiaomi Phones by Buzx: 2:45pm On Oct 05, 2020
Ausrichie:

Leave am, last last na Xander him go use hear music. Rubbish
grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

<~>free Mobile Ebooks<~> / Blackberry: Which Is The Best Network 4 Bis? / Oneplus One The 2014 Flagship Killer Phone That Rocks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.