Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,256 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Nigerian Police Releases Numbers To Call For Complaints Against FSARS - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Police Releases Numbers To Call For Complaints Against FSARS (34057 Views)

Police Releases Statement On Man Who Was Shot By SARS In Ojota (Photo) / Police Releases Confessions Of Other Offa Bank Robbers (VIDEO) / Police Provide Contact Details For Complaints Against SARS. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Police Releases Numbers To Call For Complaints Against FSARS by lexy2478(m): 8:10am On Oct 05, 2020
na corruption start all this things, but FSARS and the YOUTHS get problem and am not going to support anyone. Its just that for fraud that should be EFCC duty, FSARS should be able to conduct stop and search but not on Mobile phones or gadgets.Should we blame the youths engaging in fraud? Yes, cause survival isn't an excuse to crime,we can see the hustle in our northern youths and we actually voted our leaders in.
Re: Nigerian Police Releases Numbers To Call For Complaints Against FSARS by BigBizzy(m): 8:12am On Oct 05, 2020
How can you ban sars and still they have phone numbers to call in case of harassment?

Dear citizens, you've been played!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police Releases Numbers To Call For Complaints Against FSARS by cardoctor(m): 8:22am On Oct 05, 2020
Rubbish. No EMERGENCY NUMBER has ever worked in Nigeria. Try ur luck Sha.
Re: Nigerian Police Releases Numbers To Call For Complaints Against FSARS by EmmyBiggy(m): 8:24am On Oct 05, 2020
They always make returns to their Oga at the office, so who do you think will take up the case even when you call to report assault
Re: Nigerian Police Releases Numbers To Call For Complaints Against FSARS by Alexaonfleek: 8:31am On Oct 05, 2020
This IGP.should just mistakenly lose his son to sars first.......

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police Releases Numbers To Call For Complaints Against FSARS by Princedapace(m): 8:32am On Oct 05, 2020
onyxo76:
they are only after those Yahoo boys because of what can get from them and not to make any arrests, if they can't find anyone to extort, they will just find one deeper life brother and label him Yahoo boy just to make sure they meet the required target for the day.

We are still saying the same thing. The yahoo boys are also criminals. I was a victim when they cleared my account as a student in 2013, they also scammed my mother in law of her meeting money, they also scammed my younger sister this year. So, yahoo boys are also criminals armed with the internet and shouldnt be mad when another criminal extort from them grin

The police need to make sure a unit is specially drafted from efcc to tackle yahoo while SARS face armed criminals.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police Releases Numbers To Call For Complaints Against FSARS by Liposure: 8:36am On Oct 05, 2020
I called and it said number busy
Re: Nigerian Police Releases Numbers To Call For Complaints Against FSARS by Liposure: 8:39am On Oct 05, 2020
BigBizzy:
How can you ban sars and still they have phone numbers to call in case of harassment?

Dear citizens, you've been played!
they know themselves
Re: Nigerian Police Releases Numbers To Call For Complaints Against FSARS by OgogoroNo2: 8:44am On Oct 05, 2020
Which one be call numbers again? just ban this sars of a thing asap
Re: Nigerian Police Releases Numbers To Call For Complaints Against FSARS by Princedapace(m): 8:48am On Oct 05, 2020
UDUJ:

I hardly look at people's profiles, but after reading your post I just had to check your profile. Well said bro, well said cool

Thanks bro
Re: Nigerian Police Releases Numbers To Call For Complaints Against FSARS by Bakin3(m): 8:56am On Oct 05, 2020
We construct Bio digester (Modern Sockaway). Quick to install. No waste removal. Little maintenance. Odorless. Little space required. Doesn't contaminate ground water. Check my signature.
Re: Nigerian Police Releases Numbers To Call For Complaints Against FSARS by euniselfyahoo: 9:00am On Oct 05, 2020
All of you are the same. Why is there still case of insurgency in the country? Oga on top.
Re: Nigerian Police Releases Numbers To Call For Complaints Against FSARS by k2money(m): 9:02am On Oct 05, 2020
Princedapace:

We are still saying the same thing. The yahoo boys are also criminals. I was a victim when they cleared my account as a student in 2013, they also scammed my mother in law of her meeting money, they also scammed my younger sister this year. So, yahoo boys are also criminals armed with the internet and shouldnt be mad when another criminal extort from them grin

The police need to make sure a unit is specially drafted from efcc to tackle yahoo while SARS face armed criminals.
The problems is that they are harassing innocent people and kill at will

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police Releases Numbers To Call For Complaints Against FSARS by Princedapace(m): 9:02am On Oct 05, 2020
k2money:

The problems is that they are harassing innocent people and kill at will

That is why I suggest the govt ensure only Efcc and ICPC handle fraud cases. They must be fished out.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police Releases Numbers To Call For Complaints Against FSARS by olapitan83789: 9:03am On Oct 05, 2020
All of you are the while. Why is there still prosecution of militancy in the region? Oga on bottom.
Re: Nigerian Police Releases Numbers To Call For Complaints Against FSARS by rexana: 9:07am On Oct 05, 2020
Ok
Re: Nigerian Police Releases Numbers To Call For Complaints Against FSARS by onyxo76(m): 9:13am On Oct 05, 2020
Princedapace:

yes but what about just picking up people at random and taking them to atm to settle? are those ones too Yahoo boys? what about breaking into hostel and carrying away your electronics and other gadgets that one na checking for Yahoo boys? how many people go watch football for viewing centre and SARS will just come and pack everyone, that one too na looking for Yahoo boys? those sars have deviated from what they are established for, why will police be wearing mufti and using unmarked car to operate? they should just disband them
Re: Nigerian Police Releases Numbers To Call For Complaints Against FSARS by onyxo76(m): 9:22am On Oct 05, 2020
Princedapace:

that footballer that they killed in ijebu last ma Yahoo boy, if you no fit recognize your town club footballer then you have nothing to do in police force, what about those doctor that they pick up for Lagos this year, na Lagos CP intervention save then when association of doctors threaten strike,
Re: Nigerian Police Releases Numbers To Call For Complaints Against FSARS by Rawhumper(m): 9:33am On Oct 05, 2020
Like i have said earlier in Nairaland, Nigeria is
not going to be business as usual, yes i
criticize and i have 10th sense to perceive change.

There is going to be a drastic change both from the people and the govt, the time is coming near.

As this development, its a good one from the IGP and VP, but its not just about complaints but about enforcing discipline on the erring operatives.

Nice one OP.

Kizyte:

https://twitter.com/PoliceNG/status/1312879274995712000?s=19

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police Releases Numbers To Call For Complaints Against FSARS by Rawhumper(m): 9:36am On Oct 05, 2020
[
It really doesnt matter bro, your complaint can be referred to the appropriate channel for prompt action.

Am one of those that doesnt believe in these politicians and security outfits but we have to give it a try, and commend the IGP for now.

quote author=Oxb90 post=94617004]Don't take them serious. Their line go be like dstv customer care line. You go call taya. Imagine somebody de report matter wey happen for portharcourt, na somebody for Lagos or for Abuja go pick am.[/quote]
Re: Nigerian Police Releases Numbers To Call For Complaints Against FSARS by ayoshyne(m): 9:39am On Oct 05, 2020
Kizyte:

“Pot calling kettle black” ole ji, ole gba. What’s the difference between SARZ and the Police? Reporting thief to thief lol this country is a joke.
Re: Nigerian Police Releases Numbers To Call For Complaints Against FSARS by Rawhumper(m): 9:47am On Oct 05, 2020
[
We are the ones to blame for their excesses,
there are many ways to retaliate.

For every person killed, if some SArz are killed
with their family, o bet you if the people keep up the pressure, they will bulge, because 350000 Police is too meagre to contains
millions of angry youths.

The real power lies with us all, if we keep
allowing them to kill us all then we have lost it and we keep losing our loved ones till God knows at what end.
angry
It is our fundamental right to defend our lives,
nobody has the right to snatch it from us in
the name of SaRZ or whatever.

Its time we put fear aside and stand up,
remember they kill both the comfortable and
the poor. Nobody is safe, till we really start to
do something about it. angry

quote author=SmartPolician post=94617855]In a very long time, I have to commend the Nigeria's police.

Nice one, Popo!

My people, make sure those guys are not watching while you call this number. cheesy wink wink

Na Wahala be that oh grin grin

They will often tell their victims that they will plant guns on them, kill them and nothing will happen.

Those guys are mean undecided embarassed cry[/quote]
Re: Nigerian Police Releases Numbers To Call For Complaints Against FSARS by Voy(m): 9:47am On Oct 05, 2020
Don’t waste ur time... it’s a lame country

Re: Nigerian Police Releases Numbers To Call For Complaints Against FSARS by Princedapace(m): 9:59am On Oct 05, 2020
onyxo76:
yes but what about just picking up people at random and taking them to atm to settle? are those ones too Yahoo boys? what about breaking into hostel and carrying away your electronics and other gadgets that one na checking for Yahoo boys? how many people go watch football for viewing centre and SARS will just come and pack everyone, that one too na looking for Yahoo boys? those sars have deviated from what they are established for, why will police be wearing mufti and using unmarked car to operate? they should just disband them

But this is why I said SARS should be banned from the routine road search. Efcc should be equipped with the man power to do all that.
Re: Nigerian Police Releases Numbers To Call For Complaints Against FSARS by Ategberoson(m): 10:11am On Oct 05, 2020
AmazingELixir:

grin grin grin

Too much hate and bitterness paddy man... be calming down abeg.

a friend lost his cousin sister to this beaast stray bullet and you said I should be calm?

thunder fire those idiots again
Re: Nigerian Police Releases Numbers To Call For Complaints Against FSARS by Ategberoson(m): 10:16am On Oct 05, 2020
laidima88:

why can't you also quit Yahoo business

if the business I'm doing is what your retiree daddy save his pension to do, you won't still be in his compound at your age

who's this attention seeker? I guess the small girl that was hawking gunned down by this SARS is a yahoo girl right?

your mental system had decayed, it will take Ben Carson 300years to flush your brain and restart it. duumb blockkhead
Re: Nigerian Police Releases Numbers To Call For Complaints Against FSARS by Princedapace(m): 10:18am On Oct 05, 2020
onyxo76:
that footballer that they killed in ijebu last ma Yahoo boy, if you no fit recognize your town club footballer then you have nothing to do in police force, what about those doctor that they pick up for Lagos this year, na Lagos CP intervention save then when association of doctors threaten strike,

I get ur point but ma brother, even lecturers these days are doing yahoo yahoo grin

Naija don cast grin
Re: Nigerian Police Releases Numbers To Call For Complaints Against FSARS by Ategberoson(m): 10:19am On Oct 05, 2020
anonimi:

What of the two people you sent to Abuja to intercede for you on federal issues like this? Your senator and representative?
Any curse for them also?

I'm sure you know they're all cursed too for supporting the unjust killing of helpless and armless Nigerians

I don't regards these bunch of foolish Nigeria politicians who don't have citizens in heart
Re: Nigerian Police Releases Numbers To Call For Complaints Against FSARS by chaloskyx: 10:49am On Oct 05, 2020
HAHAHA NUMBERS THAT WOULD EITHER NOT GO THROUGH OR WOULD NOT BE ANSWERED YOU ARE ALL MAD IN THIS COUNTRY THEY SAID WHAT THEY WANT IS SARS TO BE DISBANDED AS USUAL OUR LEADERS DO NOT LISTEN WE ARE ONLY WASTING OUR TIME ABEG
Re: Nigerian Police Releases Numbers To Call For Complaints Against FSARS by handiriwamadi(m): 11:01am On Oct 05, 2020
GloShare:
Total BS

If SARS hurts someone you love, tail them home.

Find someone they love and give them a dose of their own potion.

Let the collateral damage be on both sides.

You can't be enjoying the warmth of a happy family while causing pains in other families.
That is the best option jungle justice. since they don't want to change.
Re: Nigerian Police Releases Numbers To Call For Complaints Against FSARS by Binarytimes: 11:10am On Oct 05, 2020
I thought these old meaningless executives already banned SARS... What do we need numbers for if they are inexistent ?

Time for the youth to take up arms and engage in civil coup d'etat, go to each politicians house, drag them to the street and kill them. Declare a civil war on any armed forces that dare to intervene and end this communist system once and for all.

We need sanity
Re: Nigerian Police Releases Numbers To Call For Complaints Against FSARS by afam1992: 11:33am On Oct 05, 2020
Kizyte:

they should send them to northern part of Nigeria to help soldiers fight bokoharam or stop them from using guns .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NDLEA Arrests Businessman, 1 Other With 3.027kg Cocaine At Abuja & Lagos Airport / Achievements Of Chris Ezike, CP Rivers State Within 24 Days In Office (photos) / Driver Molested By Traffic Warders In Owerri Goes Under A Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.