Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,894 members, 7,821,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

President Trump Pays Surprise Visit To Supporters Outside Hospital. - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / President Trump Pays Surprise Visit To Supporters Outside Hospital. (44681 Views)

Hamas Terrorist Filmed His Own Death During The Surprise Attack On Israel / President Joe Biden Spotted Riding Bicycle Ahead Of His Visit To Europe / Photos: Russian President, Vladimir Putin Pays Surprise Visit To Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Trump Pays Surprise Visit To Supporters Outside Hospital. by Adakintroy: 5:13pm On Oct 05, 2020
PoliteActivist:

The point? R u daft? They're saying all this is hoax! To get votes!!
Mentally deranged people!!

Lol trump will win sleepy joe will slack.
Re: President Trump Pays Surprise Visit To Supporters Outside Hospital. by peacettw: 5:34pm On Oct 05, 2020
PoliteActivist:

No, the right question is to ask yourself what type of person you are, to have such an extreme conspiracy mindset. I know there are conspiracy nuts but yours is utterly ridiculous.

Ask yourself what type of person you are to believe that American top doctors all lying that Trump has covid and giving detailed description of the treatment he is getting.

Ask yourself what type of person you are to believe someone who had been campaigning non-stop will suddenly cancel all campaigning and get embarrasingly hospitalized with a disease he had been deriding.

Seriously sir, have you considered the possibility that you are MENTALLY ILL??

Get used to the proper term: intellectually challenged/compromised..which is a word that you might be familiar with seeing that you are terribly afflicted with something diminishing your intellectual prowess.

If you cannot see the immense benefit of claiming to be ill of a disease that Trump has so derided to be nothing but a mere walk in the park; If you cannot understand the import of literally halting all conversation save for how Trump is recovering from this supposed 'terrible' illness; and finally if you don't see how he can manipulate all of this to score 'bigly' on how incredibly fit he is etc, then you are totally delusional.

Go read a book to get those poor neurons firing again. I fear they are retiring early due to sheer lack of use.
Re: President Trump Pays Surprise Visit To Supporters Outside Hospital. by PoliteActivist: 6:36pm On Oct 05, 2020
peacettw:

Get used to the proper term: intellectually challenged/compromised..which is a word that you might be familiar with seeing that you are terribly afflicted with something diminishing your intellectual prowess.

If you cannot see the immense benefit of claiming to be ill of a disease that Trump has so derided to be nothing but a mere walk in the park; If you cannot understand the import of literally halting all conversation save for how Trump is recovering from this supposed 'terrible' illness; and finally if you don't see how he can manipulate all of this to score 'bigly' on how incredibly fit he is etc, then you are totally delusional.

Go read a book to get those poor neurons firing again. I fear they are retiring early due to sheer lack of use.

No, I actually meant MENTALLY ILL. That's the only way a person can believe that American top doctors would be lying that Trump has covid and giving detailed description of treatment he is getting - not in the WH but in a top military hospital. And not only him, but also his wife and top aides. All so he can stop campaigning while way behind and also focus attention on his mismanagement of covid.
So, no sir, I truly meant u should seriously onsider the possibility that your are MENTALLY ILL!

Re: President Trump Pays Surprise Visit To Supporters Outside Hospital. by PoliteActivist: 6:43pm On Oct 05, 2020
Adakintroy:

Lol trump will win sleepy joe will slack.

That's not the point. The point is that only a mentally ill person would say he's hoaxing covid to get votes!
Re: President Trump Pays Surprise Visit To Supporters Outside Hospital. by peacettw: 7:01pm On Oct 05, 2020
PoliteActivist:

No, I actually meant MENTALLY ILL. That's the only way a person can believe that American top doctors would be lying that Trump has covid and giving detailed description of treatment he is getting - not in the WH but in a top military hospital. And not only him, but also his wife and top aides. All so he can stop campaigning while way behind and also focus attention on his mismanagement of covid.
So, no sir, I truly meant u should seriously onsider the possibility that your are MENTALLY ILL!

Again, noone uses that term 'mentally ill' anymore. Get use to the new terminology.
And while you are it, save yourself from all these rants. You sound like a broken record.
Re: President Trump Pays Surprise Visit To Supporters Outside Hospital. by PoliteActivist: 7:43pm On Oct 05, 2020
peacettw:

Again, noone uses that term 'mentally ill' anymore. Get use to the new terminology.
And while you are it, save yourself from all these rants. You sound like a broken record.

U are misinformed (see below).
But seriously, acknowledge that there is something terribly wrong with your thinking pattern, then sit yourself down and ask yourself what u can do about it.
Without meaning to be condescending, only a mentally unsound person would say Trump (with his wife and top aides and top doctors) is hoaxing covid to get votes!

Re: President Trump Pays Surprise Visit To Supporters Outside Hospital. by peacettw: 8:07pm On Oct 05, 2020
PoliteActivist:

U are misinformed (see below).
But seriously, acknowledge that there is something terribly wrong with your thinking pattern, then sit yourself down and ask yourself what u can do about it.
Without meaning to be condescending, only a mentally unsound person would say Trump (with his wife and top aides and top doctors) is hoaxing covid to get votes!

No one uses mentally ill or r.etarded anymore. Stop being ignorant and read a little. But then again, I don't expect you to know this seeing that you are refractory to anyone's opinion besides yours.

I still maintain that Trump and his cronies are milking this situation to its last painful drop. Trump will never subject himself to any situation that will usurp his chances of winning this election. His raging narcissistic personality will never allow it. He is utterly shameless and has proven time and time again that the existential laws are there to be broken or at least bent. You may think that all of this is random and YOU WILL BE WRONG.

These orchestrated events will come to a sordid end soon and you my friend will be indoctrinated to a rude awakening of how some humans are no better than animals.

Meanwhile, check out Trump's latest tweet. You can bet your black ass that it will only get worse from here onwards. Watch him trivialize the virus which is basically the crux of his failure as the President of the United States of America. Afterall, he 'contracted' the virus and survived bigly

1 Like

Re: President Trump Pays Surprise Visit To Supporters Outside Hospital. by PoliteActivist: 8:27pm On Oct 05, 2020
peacettw:

No one uses mentally ill or r.etarded anymore. Stop being ignorant and read a little. But then again, I don't expect you to know this seeing that you are refractory to anyone's opinion besides yours.

I still maintain that Trump and his cronies are milking this situation to its last painful drop. Trump will never subject himself to any situation that will usurp his chances of winning this election. His raging narcissistic personality will never allow it. He is utterly shameless and has proven time and time again that the existential laws are there to be broken or at least bent. You may think that all of this is random and YOU WILL BE WRONG.

These orchestrated events will come to a sordid end soon and you my friend will be indoctrinated to a rude awakening of how some humans are no better than animals.

Oh I see your problem, it is "rètarded" that is no longer being used. Even if you type it on nairaland it will autocorrect. You are confused.
See the number of people that have to all agree to lie so Trump will hoax the biggest embarrassment of his life - getting covid after deriding Biden and others who follow protocol.
Calmly think it through, you'd see why it is very likely u r mentally ill.
Re: President Trump Pays Surprise Visit To Supporters Outside Hospital. by peacettw: 8:30pm On Oct 05, 2020
PoliteActivist:

Oh I see your problem, it is "rètarded" that is no longer being used. Even if you type it on nairaland it will autocorrect. You are confused.
See the number of people that have to all agree to lie so Trump will hoax the biggest embarrassment of his life - getting covid after deriding Biden and others who follow protocol.
Calmly think it through, you'd see why it is very likely u r mentally ill.

Ok. This is becoming childish. I am certain that you can clearly see that I am anything but intellectually challenged. Continue wallowing in that sweet sweet ignorance.

One can only hope you will desist from dancing naked on this platform.
Re: President Trump Pays Surprise Visit To Supporters Outside Hospital. by PoliteActivist: 8:35pm On Oct 05, 2020
peacettw:

Meanwhile, check out Trump's latest tweet. You can bet your black ass that it will only get worse from here onwards. Watch him trivialize the virus which is basically the crux of his failure as the President of the United States of America. Afterall, he 'contracted' the virus and survived bigly

Are you MAD, sir? Forget Trump, mention any leader who it'd be good for them to admit they are careless enough to get covid. Even your pastor or boss. Seriously consider you could be sick in the head sir
Re: President Trump Pays Surprise Visit To Supporters Outside Hospital. by peacettw: 8:44pm On Oct 05, 2020
PoliteActivist:

Are you MAD, sir? Forget Trump, mention any leader who it'd be good for them to admit they are careless enough to get covid. Even your pastor or boss. Seriously consider you could be sick in the head sir

It may interest you to know that you are being nonsensical. I don't dabble with idiots. You have been nothing but rude to nairalanders with dissenting opinions on this matter and contrary to my nature, I have decided to call you out on your bullshit.

Secondly, to help spur your malady, I am female so quit thinking otherwise. Expand your mental faculty and maybe, just maybe people may find you worthy of an intellectually stimulating conversation.
Re: President Trump Pays Surprise Visit To Supporters Outside Hospital. by Jakumo(m): 8:49pm On Oct 05, 2020
peacettw:

Meanwhile, check out Trump's latest tweet. You can bet your black ass that it will only get worse from here onwards. Watch him trivialize the virus which is basically the crux of his failure as the President of United States of America. Afterall, he 'contracted' the virus and survived bigly

Nice writeup, and a very good summation of that deranged red orangutan's profoundly ugly character. It is so tedious having to wade through pages of Nairaland writers either gushing over that utterly horrid character, or engaging in petty back-and-forth name-calling similar to the chaos of a kindergarten class swarming with unruly ankle-biters bouncing off the walls while hopped up on too much sugar.

Beyond that, I do find it absolutely astonishing to read the words of black African Nigerians, who simply adore KKK uber-klansman Donald Trump despite his singularly racist and parochial mindset. Then, after mulling over the possible rationales that might explain such blind adulation, it dawned on me that the only possible reason that ANY black man or woman could revere and openly praise such an arrogant, boastful, hate-filled bigot, is that those black-skinned ardent fans of the world's foremost white supremacist, remain so blissfully ignorant simply because of their good fortune to have lived lives thus far devoid of exposure to racism, meaning that ALL black African Trump fans are simply blessed to have been born and raised exclusively in free Africa, where racial prejudice and institutionalized persecution remain but abstract concepts, anecdotally present in a far-off land of wonders called America, that they all dream of visiting some day, and where EVERYTHING, especially the president, is admirable and inherently good, by jungle village definition.
Re: President Trump Pays Surprise Visit To Supporters Outside Hospital. by peacettw: 8:56pm On Oct 05, 2020
Jakumo:

Nice writeup, and a very good summation of that deranged red orangutan's profoundly ugly character. It is so tedious having to wade through pages of Nairaland writers either gushing over that utterly horrid character, or engaging in petty back-and-forth name-calling similar to the chaos of a kindergarten class full of unruly ankle-biters bouncing off the walls while hopped up on too much sugar.

Beyond that, I do find it absolutely astonishing to read the words of black African Nigerians, who simply adore KKK uber-klansman Donald Trump despite his singularly racist and parochial mindset. Then, after mulling over the possible rationales that might explain such blind adulation, it dawned on me that the only possible reason that ANY black man or woman could revere and openly praise such an arrogant, boastful, hate-filled bigot, is that those black-skinned ardent fans of the world's foremost white supremacist, can only remain so ignorant because of their good fortune to have lived lives thus far devoid of exposure to racism, meaning that ALL black African Trump fans are simply fortunate enough to have been born and raised exclusively in free Africa, where racial prejudice and institutionalized persecution remain but abstract concepts, anecdotally present in a far-off land of wonders called America, that they all dream of visiting some day, and where EVERYTHING, especially the president, is admirable and inherently good, by jungle village definition.

Ok. cheesy This was witty and well written. Officially a fan. Was in shock when Trump won the election. Still cannot believe it and if I'm to be honest, I believe he rigged that election.
Re: President Trump Pays Surprise Visit To Supporters Outside Hospital. by Jakumo(m): 9:02pm On Oct 05, 2020
peacettw:

Ok. cheesy This was well written. Officially a fan. Was in shock when Trump won the election. Still cannot believe it and if I'm to be honest, I believe he rigged that election.

Hillary Clinton won the popular vote by several million ballots in the 2016 US presidential election, yet was rigged out of her rightful place in history, by that dubious entity called the Electoral College, whose purpose was clearly distorted with the active guidance of Russia's Uncle Vlad, into a blunt instrument of suppression against the electoral will of the true majority, as clearly expressed in those ill fated polls.
Re: President Trump Pays Surprise Visit To Supporters Outside Hospital. by peacettw: 9:07pm On Oct 05, 2020
Jakumo:

Hillary Clinton won the popular vote by several million ballots in the 2016 US presidential election, yet was rigged out of her rightful place in history, by that dubious entity called the Electoral College, whose purpose was clearly distorted with the active guidance of Russia's Uncle Vlad, into a blunt instrument of suppression against the electoral will of the true majority, as clearly expressed in those ill fated polls.

A real tragedy. My condolences to the American populace. One can only hope that the country returns to its former glory when Biden is voted in as the next president of the United States of America

1 Like

Re: President Trump Pays Surprise Visit To Supporters Outside Hospital. by Jakumo(m): 9:13pm On Oct 05, 2020
peacettw:

A real tragedy. My condolences to the American populace. One can only hope that the country returns to its former glory when Biden is voted in as the next president of the United States of America

Amen to that brother. One can only hope America returns to some semblance of political sanity before it is too late, and tribal skirmishes erupt in the streets of major cities, all stoked by that gleefully evil Lunatic in Chief, should he, God forbid, "win" another term in office.
Re: President Trump Pays Surprise Visit To Supporters Outside Hospital. by peacettw: 9:17pm On Oct 05, 2020
Jakumo:

Amen to that brother. One can only hope America returns to some semblance of political sanity before it is too late, and tribal skirmishes erupt in the streets of major cities, all stoked by that gleefully evil Lunatic in Chief, should he, God forbid, "win" another term in office.

Lol@ Lunatic in Chief. Quite apt
Re: President Trump Pays Surprise Visit To Supporters Outside Hospital. by PoliteActivist: 11:03pm On Oct 05, 2020
peacettw:

It may interest you to know that you are being nonsensical. I don't dabble with idiots. You have been nothing but rude to nairalanders with dissenting opinions on this matter and contrary to my nature, I have decided to call you out on your bullshit.

Secondly, to help spur your malady, I am female so quit thinking otherwise. Expand your mental faculty and maybe, just maybe people may find you worthy of an intellectually stimulating conversation.

You are female! No wonder. Why is it that it is mostly females that follow nonsensical conspiracy theories. When a man follows them it is because the man is not very smart. But u will see a smart woman following the dumbest conspiracy theory or fakest "prophet". WHY?
Re: President Trump Pays Surprise Visit To Supporters Outside Hospital. by PoliteActivist: 11:12pm On Oct 05, 2020
Jakumo:

Nice writeup, and a very good summation of that .

See this one. I have met Trump and shook his hand, but that has nothing to do with this.
The question is whether people saying all this is a hoax to win votes are mentally deranged.
Get it? The question is HOAX. Stop trying to divert attention, genius!
Re: President Trump Pays Surprise Visit To Supporters Outside Hospital. by PoliteActivist: 11:18pm On Oct 05, 2020
peacettw:

I am the American populace you are talking about, but that has nothing to do with this. Stop trying to divert attention. The question is HOAX.
The question is whether people like you saying all this is a hoax to win votes are mentally deranged.
Re: President Trump Pays Surprise Visit To Supporters Outside Hospital. by naptu2: 5:31am On Oct 06, 2020
Donald Trump Leaves Hospital After Coronavirus Treatment
https://www.nairaland.com/6162775/donald-trump-leaves-hospital-after#94649600
Re: President Trump Pays Surprise Visit To Supporters Outside Hospital. by Jakumo(m): 5:38am On Oct 06, 2020
PoliteActivist:

See this one. I have met Trump and shook his hand, but that has nothing to do with this.
The question is whether people saying all this is a hoax to win votes are mentally deranged.
Get it? The question is HOAX. Stop trying to divert attention, genius!

You sound so agitated and upset. Calm down and try to get laid every once in a while.

1 Like

Re: President Trump Pays Surprise Visit To Supporters Outside Hospital. by PoliteActivist: 6:21am On Oct 06, 2020
Jakumo:

You sound so agitated and upset. Calm down and try to get laid every once in a while.

So then it is settled: one has to be mentally deranged to be saying all this is a hoax to get votes.
Re: President Trump Pays Surprise Visit To Supporters Outside Hospital. by Jakumo(m): 6:24am On Oct 06, 2020
PoliteActivist:

So then it is settled: one has to be mentally deranged to be saying all this is a hoax to get votes.

I haven't been paying much attention to this particular line of disputation, but if it will please you, I heartily agree with everything being said by everyone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Congo Government Seizes The Mountain Of Gold Discovered By Villagers / President Rodrigo Duterte: I Used To Be Gay, 'Cured' Myself With Beautiful Women / Image Of Pregnant Trump Cradled By Putin Is Projected Onto NY Building

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.