Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,897 members, 7,817,643 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Lady Caught On CCTV Dancing Outside Her New Place Of Work After Getting A Job - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lady Caught On CCTV Dancing Outside Her New Place Of Work After Getting A Job (70625 Views)

How Can I Handle This Particular Situation In My Place Of Work / I Have Decided To Accept The New Changes In My Place Of Work. / Lady Quits Bank Job After Getting Offer In Dubai, Gets There & Told No More Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Dancing Outside Her New Place Of Work After Getting A Job by Mvena(f): 8:06am On Oct 05, 2020
yanabasee:

Stay inside your house and be tapping into people's joy oh.... Don't go out and hustle.
Damn! Lol
Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Dancing Outside Her New Place Of Work After Getting A Job by manunitedbabes: 8:07am On Oct 05, 2020
grin am next inline

My dance will even shake the whole world
Even the oyibos will learn the style
Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Dancing Outside Her New Place Of Work After Getting A Job by Mintum: 8:12am On Oct 05, 2020
I'm happy for her, there's nothing to be ashamed of here. Congrats queen
Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Dancing Outside Her New Place Of Work After Getting A Job by naija4life247: 8:13am On Oct 05, 2020
yanabasee:

Stay inside your house and be tapping into people's joy oh.... Don't go out and hustle.

Hustle without God is just Struggle.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Dancing Outside Her New Place Of Work After Getting A Job by CorleonOfSicily: 8:14am On Oct 05, 2020
Haba
Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Dancing Outside Her New Place Of Work After Getting A Job by CorleonOfSicily: 8:18am On Oct 05, 2020
yanabasee:

Sadists everywhere, do you hustle more than him. I know people like you to be lazy.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Dancing Outside Her New Place Of Work After Getting A Job by centilad(m): 8:18am On Oct 05, 2020
grin
CCTV and You
Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Dancing Outside Her New Place Of Work After Getting A Job by Adakintroy: 8:22am On Oct 05, 2020
Lady seen"

Not caught.

Simplify things.
Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Dancing Outside Her New Place Of Work After Getting A Job by Adakintroy: 8:23am On Oct 05, 2020
Lady seen"

Not caught.

Simplify things. The denotion of caught in our now terms is not necessary in this event.

1 Like

Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Dancing Outside Her New Place Of Work After Getting A Job by Adakintroy: 8:23am On Oct 05, 2020
Lady seen"

Not caught.

Simplify things.
Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Dancing Outside Her New Place Of Work After Getting A Job by Babaken(m): 8:30am On Oct 05, 2020
Ooh am very happy for her. The boss if you put yourself in her shoe you will even dance more than her.
Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Dancing Outside Her New Place Of Work After Getting A Job by AubreyFord: 8:33am On Oct 05, 2020
"life is but a walking shadow" williams shakespeare
Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Dancing Outside Her New Place Of Work After Getting A Job by Babaken(m): 8:33am On Oct 05, 2020
inumidun2010:

Lols... Your post is logical.However, People need capital and experience to start a new venture... If you look into many employee's situation... 80% of them are saving money to start their own...
Don't mind him/her am even working here for free feeding myself just to get the experience.
Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Dancing Outside Her New Place Of Work After Getting A Job by jaxxy(m): 8:35am On Oct 05, 2020
Hope it’s a good job. Can’t be dancing like dat for some stress ur ass up for nothing job. Lol

1 Like

Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Dancing Outside Her New Place Of Work After Getting A Job by Nobody: 8:36am On Oct 05, 2020
yanabasee:

I am sure you are a school dropout or a Yahoo boy
Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Dancing Outside Her New Place Of Work After Getting A Job by Jaqenhghar: 8:40am On Oct 05, 2020
clydedaniels:
Nigerian employer go don query her now
Exactly or they will cancel the offer.
Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Dancing Outside Her New Place Of Work After Getting A Job by Jaqenhghar: 8:42am On Oct 05, 2020
toprealman:
Cleared coast ke? The reality of what happened just dawned on her, she just couldn't believe it!
We shall all dance DAILY IJN!
On the flip side, imagine if she did something nasty only to get a call afterwards or an SMS informing her that the appointment has been cancelled. Won't she blame her innocent village people without knowing that CCTV is monitoring spirit.
Regardless of the monitoring device.....we no go break our dance oooo!!!?
This is not Nigeria, ask me how I came to that conclusion.
The parking lot shey grin
Either that or the fact that they would have queried her for dancing
Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Dancing Outside Her New Place Of Work After Getting A Job by RillJ(m): 8:43am On Oct 05, 2020
Hire her again please!
Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Dancing Outside Her New Place Of Work After Getting A Job by AfroBeatDiary: 8:49am On Oct 05, 2020
I'm happy for her too, at least she won't have to get choked by any phallus to pay her bills

2 Likes

Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Dancing Outside Her New Place Of Work After Getting A Job by Bakin3(m): 8:52am On Oct 05, 2020
Congratulations to her.

We construct Bio digester (Modern Sockaway). Quick to install. No waste removal. Little maintenance. Odorless. Little space required. Doesn't contaminate ground water. Check my signature.
Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Dancing Outside Her New Place Of Work After Getting A Job by DuBLINGreenb(m): 9:00am On Oct 05, 2020
yanabasee:

Corona dey
Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Dancing Outside Her New Place Of Work After Getting A Job by Nobody: 9:14am On Oct 05, 2020
I also got job last week. I'm overwhelmed... Although I've not informed anyone yet, just my mom and siblings and a friend. I'm grateful unto God!

3 Likes

Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Dancing Outside Her New Place Of Work After Getting A Job by Bonapart(m): 9:14am On Oct 05, 2020
yanabasee:

you dont know nothing
Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Dancing Outside Her New Place Of Work After Getting A Job by osejie17(m): 9:19am On Oct 05, 2020
yanabasee:

LMAO
Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Dancing Outside Her New Place Of Work After Getting A Job by marylandcakes: 9:21am On Oct 05, 2020
yanabasee:

You’ve said it all. Typical African mentality, waiting for manner to fall from heaven. Go out and work!,
Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Dancing Outside Her New Place Of Work After Getting A Job by Danzakidakura(m): 9:21am On Oct 05, 2020
yanabasee:

this one off me walahi
Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Dancing Outside Her New Place Of Work After Getting A Job by DAramis: 9:28am On Oct 05, 2020
This is the dance move you make when success smiled on you after your years of hardwork.

Don't give up and keep pushing ahead even in the face of difficulty. Success must surely smile on all of us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Dancing Outside Her New Place Of Work After Getting A Job by toprealman: 9:29am On Oct 05, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

The parking lot shey grin
Either that or the fact that they would have queried her for dancing
You deserve a chilled bottle of orijin! We don't consider the disabled persons here.....sadly.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Dancing Outside Her New Place Of Work After Getting A Job by Adrian9(m): 9:40am On Oct 05, 2020
Poverty die die die
Poverty die die die
Re: Lady Caught On CCTV Dancing Outside Her New Place Of Work After Getting A Job by Asad6ixty9: 9:48am On Oct 05, 2020
cassidy1996:
the grace of GOD is everywhere
REALLY! THAT IS MY PROBLEM WITH MOST RELIGIOUS PEOPLE. WHY NOT STAY IN THE HOUSE AND WAIT AND LET THE GRACE OF GOD GET THINGS DONE FOR YOU.
RUBBISH.............. PRODUCTS OR WRONG RELIGIOUS DOCTRINES.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Never Put These 5 Things On Your CV When Applying For A Job In Nigeria / "How Much Do We Pay You?" Interview Question / Npower N-tax Applicant Set To Take Their Test Today Through To 3rd July

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.