Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,942 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

LOOK AT THIS !!! Businesses You Can Startup With Little Or No Capital - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / LOOK AT THIS !!! Businesses You Can Startup With Little Or No Capital (6506 Views)

If You Think Your Kids Are Unbearable, Have A Look At These Photos / Can You Look At These Images? How Do They Make You Feel? / You Want To Know Her Vag!na Size? Just Take A Look At Her Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

LOOK AT THIS !!! Businesses You Can Startup With Little Or No Capital by ecomalchemist(m): 6:29am On Oct 05, 2020
Overtime a lot of Nairalanders have been asking for business ideas and i thought to put this down after brainstorming for 20 minutes.

Remember that the goal is to make daily income / passive income #NOSALARYGANG.

As time goes on i'd be sharing other business ventures I'm into, you can start something from here and build it up. You don't need anything fancy, you are in a 3rd world country...always remember that.

So let's get to it.

Keep that money.....refer to number 5, then pay your tithe to me later

1. Pure water business
get a shop with 2 solid dressers, Go to the factory and buy @ the rate of N70. Resell at the rate of 120 - 150 per bag. Supply to schools, churches, individuals...if you sell 200 bags a day, do the math.

2. POS business, (operate in a busy area but close early, e get why). This can be successfully combined with number 1. Contact baxibox.com and surepaddy (providus bank), they will put you through and supply you with the necessary hardware you need for the business... If you are starting out, you necessarily do not need a shop per se...just talk to your local carpenter to construct a small kiosk in a busy environment.

3. Biscuit business (no matter how economy be, people go chop biscuit)

4. Condom business (supply hotels and guest house across the federation)..as religious as we are as a nation we fucc like no mans business, the population keeps SOARING...

5. Local arbitrage (enter eko, look for fast moving products.strike a deal with the seller that you want to be a dropshipper..invest in a good camera phone and apps like lightroom and snapseed, join facebook 'buy and sell groups' facebook has 22M nigerians, just fucking sell something.. create fb / ig / whatsapp business / twitter / nairaland and advertise like your life depends on it).if you want to make 100k daily you need to learn facebook and instagram marketing..LOW RISK

Go here to learn Facebook marketing > trafficmastery ng. Work smart, not hard !

3. Resturant / bar & bushmeat join...during my nysc there's this joint I usually visited to drink mmanya (palmwine) or whatever its called. I spend at least 1k drinking palmy and bushmeat.

4. Foodstuff business (buy from the north, sell in the west)

5. Small chops / akara / yam / potatoes...mama chinedu don build 2 houses, she's on the third one as we speak.

6. Mini importation, this is very tricky due to the forex rate and all the bottlenecks but i will teach you how you can pass this hurdle in my next posts.

7. importation of gadgets / Phone accessories / used items... WhatsApp me for the free guide..

8. Data vending business...goto https://mobilenig.com/?ref=97 get cheap dirt data, pay bills and airtime. This business can be combined with Number 1 & 2...all you need is a mobile phone and internet connection, ATM card (GTB..most preferrable for this jab). Use jBL speakers, just dey play latest gbedu dey go..people will come around to patronize you..
I made over 300k doing this, I still dey do am sha..lol

If you want to take it online...get a good graphics designer to design something like 'BUHARI DATA SERVICES' with data prices and services u render ...lmao..u get my drift sha...then come online and start bombing...facebook...instagram...twitter..nairaland...telegram...

9. Selling of used items on jiji, nairaland, facebook market place and Olist...that your neighbour has items he has not been using for sometime...use style and ask him....take clear pictures in a nice background and upload it, out your price...your phone would start beeping from phone calls

10. DROPSHIPPING (millionaire's paradise)

Please comment and share, thank you.

ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT THE FIGHT IS AGAINST POVERTY.
#JEKINGBADUNLOMAGBADUN#

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LOOK AT THIS !!! Businesses You Can Startup With Little Or No Capital by Emmyounglil: 7:04am On Oct 05, 2020
��������
INTRODUCING FORSAGE SMART CONTRACT

You didn't benefit from Forsage, Lionsshare Supersage etc. because you don't know how to refer? Then this is for you because IT IS ONE OF THE CHEAPEST SMART CONTRACT EVER ������... don't you dare miss out

Do you know with just {205TRX} Which is approximately #3000 you can Accumulate up to 102000TRX
Message me via /+2347087307424

DISCOUNT PRICES, TEAM WORK, GUIDANCE, AND INCREASED FINANCIAL STABILITY GUARANTEED AND WARRANTIED ��

Re: LOOK AT THIS !!! Businesses You Can Startup With Little Or No Capital by ecomalchemist(m): 7:09am On Oct 05, 2020
DON'T FALL FOR THIS STUPID SCAM UP THERE.

LEARN A SKILL OR BUSINESS SO YOU CAN STOP DUPING PEOPLE, SCUMBAG.

4 Likes

Re: LOOK AT THIS !!! Businesses You Can Startup With Little Or No Capital by opomulero(m): 1:19pm On Oct 05, 2020
Emmyounglil:
��������
INTRODUCING FORSAGE SMART CONTRACT

You didn't benefit from Forsage, Lionsshare Supersage etc. because you don't know how to refer? Then this is for you because IT IS ONE OF THE CHEAPEST SMART CONTRACT EVER ������... don't you dare miss out

Do you know with just {205TRX} Which is approximately #3000 you can Accumulate up to 102000TRX
Message me via /+2347087307424

DISCOUNT PRICES, TEAM WORK, GUIDANCE, AND INCREASED FINANCIAL STABILITY GUARANTEED AND WARRANTIED ��

best is to buy and keep, no minning for tron

to buy @ d cheapest, register and buy at:

https://app.roqqu.com/signup?ref=cnI2wtRf5qiim0XNwN5R

u can even sell and send the naira straight to ur bank account.

thanks
Re: LOOK AT THIS !!! Businesses You Can Startup With Little Or No Capital by Macgyver1: 3:52pm On Oct 05, 2020
ecomalchemist:
DON'T FALL FOR THIS STUPID SCAM UP THERE.

LEARN A SKILL OR BUSINESS SO YOU CAN STOP DUPING PEOPLE, SCUMBAG.

Interested in dropshiping
Re: LOOK AT THIS !!! Businesses You Can Startup With Little Or No Capital by FynBoyPlentyMon: 1:10am On Oct 09, 2020
Sir your number is not here please
Re: LOOK AT THIS !!! Businesses You Can Startup With Little Or No Capital by FynBoyPlentyMon: 1:12am On Oct 09, 2020
Your WhatsApp number is not here
Re: LOOK AT THIS !!! Businesses You Can Startup With Little Or No Capital by Omotaiyelolu(f): 9:34am On Oct 27, 2020
@ecomalchemist I really want to know more about the POS and data vending business
Re: LOOK AT THIS !!! Businesses You Can Startup With Little Or No Capital by juliusijidola: 10:44am On Oct 27, 2020
Everyone Needs A Website To Drives Sales Online On Autopilot.

Let's Make Yours Work Like A Tireless Salesman That Drives Sales 24/7 for as low as 20k

Re: LOOK AT THIS !!! Businesses You Can Startup With Little Or No Capital by Ebenezer202I: 8:56pm On Oct 27, 2020
Omotaiyelolu:
@ecomalchemist I really want to know more about the POS and data vending business
drop your email let's talk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LOOK AT THIS !!! Businesses You Can Startup With Little Or No Capital by CERKEYNAH: 9:35pm On Oct 27, 2020
ecomalchemist:
Overtime a lot of Nairalanders have been asking for business ideas and i thought to put this down after brainstorming for 20 minutes.

Remember that the goal is to make daily income / passive income #NOSALARYGANG.

As time goes on i'd be sharing other business ventures I'm into, you can start something from here and build it up. You don't need anything fancy, you are in a 3rd world country...always remember that.

So let's get to it.

Keep that money.....refer to number 5, then pay your tithe to me later

1. Pure water business
get a shop with 2 solid dressers, Go to the factory and buy @ the rate of N70. Resell at the rate of 120 - 150 per bag. Supply to schools, churches, individuals...if you sell 200 bags a day, do the math.

2. POS business, (operate in a busy area but close early, e get why). This can be successfully combined with number 1. Contact baxibox.com and surepaddy (providus bank), they will put you through and supply you with the necessary hardware you need for the business... If you are starting out, you necessarily do not need a shop per se...just talk to your local carpenter to construct a small kiosk in a busy environment.

3. Biscuit business (no matter how economy be, people go chop biscuit)

4. Condom business (supply hotels and guest house across the federation)..as religious as we are as a nation we fucc like no mans business, the population keeps SOARING...

5. Local arbitrage (enter eko, look for fast moving products.strike a deal with the seller that you want to be a dropshipper..invest in a good camera phone and apps like lightroom and snapseed, join facebook 'buy and sell groups' facebook has 22M nigerians, just fucking sell something.. create fb / ig / whatsapp business / twitter / nairaland and advertise like your life depends on it).if you want to make 100k daily you need to learn facebook and instagram marketing..LOW RISK

Go here to learn Facebook marketing > trafficmastery ng. Work smart, not hard !

3. Resturant / bar & bushmeat join...during my nysc there's this joint I usually visited to drink mmanya (palmwine) or whatever its called. I spend at least 1k drinking palmy and bushmeat.

4. Foodstuff business (buy from the north, sell in the west)

5. Small chops / akara / yam / potatoes...mama chinedu don build 2 houses, she's on the third one as we speak.

6. Mini importation, this is very tricky due to the forex rate and all the bottlenecks but i will teach you how you can pass this hurdle in my next posts.

7. importation of gadgets / Phone accessories / used items... WhatsApp me for the free guide..

8. Data vending business...goto https://mobilenig.com/?ref=97 get cheap dirt data, pay bills and airtime. This business can be combined with Number 1 & 2...all you need is a mobile phone and internet connection, ATM card (GTB..most preferrable for this jab). Use jBL speakers, just dey play latest gbedu dey go..people will come around to patronize you..
I made over 300k doing this, I still dey do am sha..lol

If you want to take it online...get a good graphics designer to design something like 'BUHARI DATA SERVICES' with data prices and services u render ...lmao..u get my drift sha...then come online and start bombing...facebook...instagram...twitter..nairaland...telegram...

9. Selling of used items on jiji, nairaland, facebook market place and Olist...that your neighbour has items he has not been using for sometime...use style and ask him....take clear pictures in a nice background and upload it, out your price...your phone would start beeping from phone calls

10. DROPSHIPPING (millionaire's paradise)

Please comment and share, thank you.

ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT THE FIGHT IS AGAINST POVERTY.
#JEKINGBADUNLOMAGBADUN#
interested in mini importation and dropshipping
Re: LOOK AT THIS !!! Businesses You Can Startup With Little Or No Capital by Omotaiyelolu(f): 5:29am On Oct 28, 2020
Ebenezer202I:
drop your email let's talk
rotimitaiwo839@gmail.com that's my email
Re: LOOK AT THIS !!! Businesses You Can Startup With Little Or No Capital by ecomalchemist(m): 7:39am On Oct 28, 2020
Omotaiyelolu:

Everything on the post I made is self explanatory. Did you take your time to read it at all ?
Re: LOOK AT THIS !!! Businesses You Can Startup With Little Or No Capital by Exoclassic: 1:14am On Nov 02, 2020
CERKEYNAH:
interested in mini importation and dropshipping
Are you scared of being scammed, goods lost, uncompleted goods etc, we are ready to buy for you from China top notched online mobile market; Alibaba, Aliexpress, 1688 and Taobao.

Be rest assured of constant customers feedback and good attention when you transact with us. All your questions/inquiries shall be perfectly answered. We don't ignore our customers, instead we give them prompt feedback about their goods till it gets to Nigeria. Contact with us and you shall forever want to transact more.

Call/Chat/WhatsApp us https:///message/XB6PA2KFI5M3I1 telegram@/link4889
Re: LOOK AT THIS !!! Businesses You Can Startup With Little Or No Capital by ecomalchemist(m): 8:48am On Nov 02, 2020
Exoclassic:
Are you scared of being scammed, goods lost, uncompleted goods etc, we are ready to buy for you from China top notched online mobile market; Alibaba, Aliexpress, 1688 and Taobao.

Be rest assured of constant customers feedback and good attention when you transact with us. All your questions/inquiries shall be perfectly answered. We don't ignore our customers, instead we give them prompt feedback about their goods till it gets to Nigeria. Contact with us and you shall forever want to transact more.

Call/Chat/WhatsApp us https:///message/XB6PA2KFI5M3I1 telegram@/link4889

SCAMMERS ARE LOOKING FOR DECEMBER VICTIMS....BEWARE.

1 Like

Re: LOOK AT THIS !!! Businesses You Can Startup With Little Or No Capital by Exoclassic: 8:11pm On Nov 02, 2020
ecomalchemist:

SCAMMERS ARE LOOKING FOR DECEMBER VICTIMS....BEWARE.
na u sabi
Re: LOOK AT THIS !!! Businesses You Can Startup With Little Or No Capital by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 03, 2020
Op, why are you telling us?
Re: LOOK AT THIS !!! Businesses You Can Startup With Little Or No Capital by ecomalchemist(m): 1:44pm On Nov 03, 2020
Bendusx:
Op, why are you telling us?

So you can be financially free, dumbo.

3 Likes

Re: LOOK AT THIS !!! Businesses You Can Startup With Little Or No Capital by ecomalchemist(m): 9:25pm On Nov 08, 2020
Get your money up.
Re: LOOK AT THIS !!! Businesses You Can Startup With Little Or No Capital by ecomalchemist(m): 11:57am On Nov 09, 2020
Great read.
Re: LOOK AT THIS !!! Businesses You Can Startup With Little Or No Capital by ecomalchemist(m): 3:51am On Nov 10, 2020
GUTEN MORGEN !!!
Re: LOOK AT THIS !!! Businesses You Can Startup With Little Or No Capital by ecomalchemist(m): 3:54am On Nov 11, 2020
Fantastic business ideas.
Re: LOOK AT THIS !!! Businesses You Can Startup With Little Or No Capital by ecomalchemist(m): 7:58pm On Nov 11, 2020
A business will make you financially free, start one today.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LOOK AT THIS !!! Businesses You Can Startup With Little Or No Capital by ecomalchemist(m): 6:04am On Nov 12, 2020
Guten morgen.

1 Like

Re: LOOK AT THIS !!! Businesses You Can Startup With Little Or No Capital by ecomalchemist(m): 5:50pm On Nov 16, 2020
I'm giving away my 200k a month system on how to import UK and US phones, laptops and gadgets.

Trust me, its packed with loads of information.

Let's make this money the legit way, cheers.

1 Like

Re: LOOK AT THIS !!! Businesses You Can Startup With Little Or No Capital by ecomalchemist(m): 7:31pm On Nov 16, 2020
Let's get some money.
Re: LOOK AT THIS !!! Businesses You Can Startup With Little Or No Capital by ecomalchemist(m): 10:30pm On Nov 16, 2020
Time waits for no man, get your money up.
Re: LOOK AT THIS !!! Businesses You Can Startup With Little Or No Capital by ecomalchemist(m): 10:31pm On Nov 16, 2020
Get your money up, nobody likes broke man.

you sef no even like yourself when you dey broke, abi no be so ?
Re: LOOK AT THIS !!! Businesses You Can Startup With Little Or No Capital by ecomalchemist(m): 6:43am On Nov 17, 2020
Owo ni koko.
Re: LOOK AT THIS !!! Businesses You Can Startup With Little Or No Capital by ecomalchemist(m): 12:07pm On Nov 17, 2020
O por, it's plenty

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mastubation / House Clearance Sales / Tell Us Your Date In This Month & Meet Your Birth-Mate(HBD To May 31st Borns) ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.