Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

I Feel Concerned & Angry That SARS Operatives Arrest & Kill Young Men - Osinbajo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Feel Concerned & Angry That SARS Operatives Arrest & Kill Young Men - Osinbajo (299 Views)

How Soldiers Opened Fire On SARS Operatives Who Repelled Boko Haram Attack(Pics / Women Not Subordinate To Men - Osinbajo / Police Not Planning To Arrest, Kill Dino Melaye – Spokesman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I Feel Concerned & Angry That SARS Operatives Arrest & Kill Young Men - Osinbajo by TMSMedia: 6:51am On Oct 05, 2020
I Feel Concerned And Angry That SARS Operatives Arrest And Kill Young Men - Yemi Osinbajo (Video)

Vice President Yemi Osinbajo has spoken against the injustices meted out by some security operatives on young Nigerians, IgbereTV reports

Osinbajo commended the Inspector General of Police, Mohammed Adamu for banning the routine patrol of the Federal Special Anti-Robbery Squad (FSARS) and other Tactical Squads of the Nigeria Police Force.

Osinbajo who also commended Civil Society Organisations (CSOs) for speaking up against injustices meted out by some security operatives on young Nigerians, stated that he's been concerned and sometimes angry that SARS operatives arrest and kill young men.

Osinbajo urged the police to stick to their mandate.

He wrote on Instagram:

Police Violation of Young People’s Right Unacceptable

• The harassment of young Nigerians by some police officers is completely unacceptable, unlawful and illegal. The government and the police must, and will, ensure that every one of those allegations is properly investigated and those found responsible, prosecuted.
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CF7sAh5gJz4/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Here is the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8j0UnqOKb0

Re: I Feel Concerned & Angry That SARS Operatives Arrest & Kill Young Men - Osinbajo by aolawale025: 6:53am On Oct 05, 2020
What has he done about it?
Re: I Feel Concerned & Angry That SARS Operatives Arrest & Kill Young Men - Osinbajo by donbachi(m): 6:54am On Oct 05, 2020
Concerned crew...yet will not act.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Concerned & Angry That SARS Operatives Arrest & Kill Young Men - Osinbajo by LawLab247: 6:56am On Oct 05, 2020
Disband them
Re: I Feel Concerned & Angry That SARS Operatives Arrest & Kill Young Men - Osinbajo by Mynd44: 6:57am On Oct 05, 2020

(1)

Ondo 2020: 11 Parties Collapse Structure For Jegede / Can We Use The End Sars Protest To Have The Change We Need.. / Nigeria! Are We Okay With SWAT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.