Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,272 members, 7,833,143 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Edo Election: I Won't Challenge Obaseki’s Victory, Says Ize-Iyamu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Election: I Won't Challenge Obaseki’s Victory, Says Ize-Iyamu (23288 Views)

With 14 Days Left To Challenge Obaseki’s Victory, Ize-iyamu Weighs Options / I’m Sure Of Victory, Says Ize-iyamu / Patrick Obahiagbon Says Ize-Iyamu, Oshiomhole Unstoppable In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Election: I Won't Challenge Obaseki’s Victory, Says Ize-Iyamu by toprealman: 9:30am On Oct 05, 2020
Your lawyers won't be happy with this development. Why waste your already deleted resources.....smart guy!
Re: Edo Election: I Won't Challenge Obaseki’s Victory, Says Ize-Iyamu by TalkTalkTwins(m): 9:30am On Oct 05, 2020
Ok
Re: Edo Election: I Won't Challenge Obaseki’s Victory, Says Ize-Iyamu by sammysneh(m): 9:30am On Oct 05, 2020
Issokay
Re: Edo Election: I Won't Challenge Obaseki’s Victory, Says Ize-Iyamu by Opexzy: 9:31am On Oct 05, 2020
That's the best thing you can do for yourself. You will only be chasing shadows.. If you dare challenge this election.
Re: Edo Election: I Won't Challenge Obaseki’s Victory, Says Ize-Iyamu by Prechgold1180(m): 9:32am On Oct 05, 2020
Racoon:
Please challenge it and strengthen the electioneering process.However your record of being the first fella to loose election on two platforms within four years is unparalleled.Dont trade your integrity for a man like Oshiomole if you have any.
oga he is not the first
Do u know how many party buhari contested under before he finally contested under APc

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: I Won't Challenge Obaseki’s Victory, Says Ize-Iyamu by Adrian9(m): 9:33am On Oct 05, 2020
Abi na Royal challenge?
Re: Edo Election: I Won't Challenge Obaseki’s Victory, Says Ize-Iyamu by Lamasta(m): 9:33am On Oct 05, 2020
He cannot even win self cos challenging Obaseki's victory is tantamount to challenging the Edo state people
Re: Edo Election: I Won't Challenge Obaseki’s Victory, Says Ize-Iyamu by Adekunlebright(m): 9:35am On Oct 05, 2020
[quote author=ValCon888 post=94621117]You lost at the polls. If you challenge it at the Election Tribunal, you will lose again. If you challenge it at the Court of Appeal, you will lose again. If you challenge it at the Supreme Court, you will lose again. And if you challenge it in heaven, you will still lose.
Haaaaa.....d defeat is too much 4 dis guy even till heaven. kilode!!!!!!!!
Re: Edo Election: I Won't Challenge Obaseki’s Victory, Says Ize-Iyamu by jrusky(m): 9:36am On Oct 05, 2020
Good, now you have convinced me you are a pastor.

Move on as I said earlier your people had spoken.

Blood shed or social unrest to pls anyone does not worth it.

Peace bro!!!
Re: Edo Election: I Won't Challenge Obaseki’s Victory, Says Ize-Iyamu by realstars: 9:36am On Oct 05, 2020
It Was A Cleare Victory Beyone Commperizem.
Re: Edo Election: I Won't Challenge Obaseki’s Victory, Says Ize-Iyamu by techmo(m): 9:37am On Oct 05, 2020
AllOfUsAtManna:
lol
this guy you keep hurting yourself and consoling it at the same time grin

Ize have moved on
I taught you know politics but you're just an emotional kid.
you think APC (CPC faction) is interested in Edo election
if they're interested it would have been tough for Obaseki from the beginning and from the body language of Buhari and his CPC guys Edo election is done and dusted
Ize was just a pawn in the 2023 game.
you think they'll allow Oshiomole back on track again.
if Tinubu is not careful they'll clip his wings 100%
believe it or not this is buhari and his people doing and it's all about 2023 and it'll be easier for buhari and his CPC people to cede power to PDP than allow Tinubu or any of his cronies to come to power.
simply they don't trust Tinubu.
just like I predicted Ize defeat without sentiment this is likely to happen.

Buhari controls the court and head or tail there's no way Ize will win anything
he'll be creating more enemies for himself and Edolites will dislike him because trust me Ize is popular and Edolites likes him but they voted against Oshiomole.

One of laws of Power is crush your enemy completely
that's what they did to Oshiomole

All this long write up , epistle and wailing over Governor Ize Iyamu's decision to go to court to challenge violation of the laws of the land

Hahahahahaaa!!!!

Don't be scared boy, we meet in court save the story and explain it in court Akintola SAN is waiting with Olanipekun SAN

Re: Edo Election: I Won't Challenge Obaseki’s Victory, Says Ize-Iyamu by Stand4YorubaIgbo: 9:37am On Oct 05, 2020
This man may be d next governor but best thing for him he should stay away from oshiomola and hv no business with him, thiz is d only thing I hv to say for him
Re: Edo Election: I Won't Challenge Obaseki’s Victory, Says Ize-Iyamu by Nuel19: 9:37am On Oct 05, 2020
techmo:
grin

Ize Iyamu is very smart

Pre- Election matters include, case of Perjury, Certificates, Names like Obasek

You will cry again, again and again after the case will be thrown out into the dustbin by the court for lack of merit.

Re: Edo Election: I Won't Challenge Obaseki’s Victory, Says Ize-Iyamu by AllOfUsAtManna(f): 9:37am On Oct 05, 2020
[s]
techmo:

All this long write up , epistle and wailing over Governor Ize Iyamu's decision to go to court to challenge violation of the laws of the land

Hahahahahaaa!!!!

Don't be scared boy, we meet in court save the story and explain it in court Akintola SAN is waiting with Olanipekun SAN

[/s]
e pain am well well
Re: Edo Election: I Won't Challenge Obaseki’s Victory, Says Ize-Iyamu by kuntash: 9:37am On Oct 05, 2020
EastGold:
He don wake up?

Good morning Ize Iyamu

Its the media playing on the intelligence of the people ! Over ambitious bloggers go to any length to ensure many unverified news go gaga!
Re: Edo Election: I Won't Challenge Obaseki’s Victory, Says Ize-Iyamu by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 05, 2020
At least he has integrity. Unlike his God fathers.
I'm so very ashamed of Adams Oshiomhole.
Re: Edo Election: I Won't Challenge Obaseki’s Victory, Says Ize-Iyamu by Jostoman: 9:39am On Oct 05, 2020
If they will not go and sponsor another party to challenge obaseki in court.
Re: Edo Election: I Won't Challenge Obaseki’s Victory, Says Ize-Iyamu by techmo(m): 9:39am On Oct 05, 2020
Nuel19:

You will cry again, again and again after the case will be thrown out into the dustbin by the court for lack of merit.

See who is crying

Abeg go and Ask Obaseki to get Ihedioha's personal lawyer or that of Atiku

Re: Edo Election: I Won't Challenge Obaseki’s Victory, Says Ize-Iyamu by kelly72: 9:39am On Oct 05, 2020
Did you get approval from your godfather to say that? Remember he was the real contestant, you were just the figure head.
Re: Edo Election: I Won't Challenge Obaseki’s Victory, Says Ize-Iyamu by Lexusgs430: 9:39am On Oct 05, 2020
Sense at last...... We do not need another supreme court governor........ wink
Re: Edo Election: I Won't Challenge Obaseki’s Victory, Says Ize-Iyamu by techmo(m): 9:40am On Oct 05, 2020
AllOfUsAtManna:
[s][/s]
e pain am well well

Naso he pain Ihedioha too

Re: Edo Election: I Won't Challenge Obaseki’s Victory, Says Ize-Iyamu by AllOfUsAtManna(f): 9:40am On Oct 05, 2020
techmo:

Naso he pain Ihedioha too
tongue
ntorrr
Re: Edo Election: I Won't Challenge Obaseki’s Victory, Says Ize-Iyamu by PureGoldh(m): 9:41am On Oct 05, 2020
E go make sense
Re: Edo Election: I Won't Challenge Obaseki’s Victory, Says Ize-Iyamu by EMMY76: 9:41am On Oct 05, 2020
They are relying on the sharia cjn let's see the technical judgement the supreme court will give this time.
Re: Edo Election: I Won't Challenge Obaseki’s Victory, Says Ize-Iyamu by VirginFinder: 9:43am On Oct 05, 2020
[s]
AllOfUsAtManna:
lol
this guy you keep hurting yourself and consoling it at the same time grin

Ize have moved on
I taught you know politics but you're just an emotional kid.
you think APC (CPC faction) is interested in Edo election
if they're interested it would have been tough for Obaseki from the beginning and from the body language of Buhari and his CPC guys Edo election is done and dusted
Ize was just a pawn in the 2023 game.
you think they'll allow Oshiomole back on track again.
if Tinubu is not careful they'll clip his wings 100%
believe it or not this is buhari and his people doing and it's all about 2023 and it'll be easier for buhari and his CPC people to cede power to PDP than allow Tinubu or any of his cronies to come to power.
simply they don't trust Tinubu.
just like I predicted Ize defeat without sentiment this is likely to happen.

Buhari controls the court and head or tail there's no way Ize will win anything
he'll be creating more enemies for himself and Edolites will dislike him because trust me Ize is popular and Edolites likes him but they voted against Oshiomole.

One of laws of Power is crush your enemy completely
that's what they did to Oshiomole
[/s]

Rubbish! Why are you guys so obsessed with Tinubu and your imaginary humiliation of him in the hands of Buhari en route 2023

Only irrelevant people behave this!! 2023 is still very far away and anything can happen before then.

I am no Tinubu fan but you guys tend to ascribe Tinubu interest to Yoruba interest. Hence, you think when Tinubu is hurt, Yorubas are hurt.

Hell no!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edo people spoke loud and clear on September 19. That is what mattered most not Buhari, CPC, 2023 and any other nonsensical factors in your head.

Free and fair election is the way to go.
Re: Edo Election: I Won't Challenge Obaseki’s Victory, Says Ize-Iyamu by vRendoh(m): 9:44am On Oct 05, 2020
Edo leads! He will surely be a Governor time coming.
Truly, Edo no be Lagos or any other state in Nigeria.

I respect you all! Oba tokpee!

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: I Won't Challenge Obaseki’s Victory, Says Ize-Iyamu by tesppidd: 9:44am On Oct 05, 2020
ConnectYou6:
‪“We Don’t want” Bamaso “ Youths shout loud to President Muhammad Buhari ����‬

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qU2li-hEXEI
grin grin grin

These people are not even up to 50.

Say "some people"

Not "youths"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"We Didn't Hoard COVID-19 Palliatives" -Cross River Govt / Aminu Suleiman: Cheque For Bola Tinubu Nomination And Expression Forms Ready / Imo State Is the Most Educated State In Nigeria......... But

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.