Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,674 members, 7,955,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:05 AM

We Have Good SARS Officers - Naira Marley Opposes The Call To End SARS (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / We Have Good SARS Officers - Naira Marley Opposes The Call To End SARS (video) (344 Views)

Sandra Ezekwesili Blasts Paul Okoye Over Shirtless Anti-SARS Video / Kemi Olunloyo Clashes With SARS Officers At Ecobank In Lagos / SARS Officers Mistake Charles Okacha & His Hypeman For Yahoo Boys, Harass Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Have Good SARS Officers - Naira Marley Opposes The Call To End SARS (video) by janefblog: 9:44am On Oct 05, 2020
Controversial Nigerian singer, Naira Marley has opposed the call to end SARS by stating that he doesn’t think “end SARS is the problem” because he knows many SARS officers who do a great job.

Reacting to the proposed protest calling for the end to Sars, the singer on Instagram live amid the outcry amongst Nigerians on social media to end SARS due to the brutality they subject Nigerian youths to.

Reacting, Naira Marley said: “I’m just gonna talk my own opinion.

“Deep down with me personally, I don’t think end SARS is the problem. It’s not about end SARS. What are you talking about end SARS?

“If you end SARS, what? They’re not gonna end police. Police is still going to shoot.”

He pointed out that shooting is what needs to be stopped not ending SARS.

He continued: “To be hones................ https://janefblog.com/15262-2we-have-good-sars-officers-naira-marley-opposes-the-call-to-end-sars-video/

Re: We Have Good SARS Officers - Naira Marley Opposes The Call To End SARS (video) by Ugaboy: 9:47am On Oct 05, 2020
This guy is being scared of going to kirikiri...they Don threaten am...

Evil can't be reform, I can't imagine to hear the news that my own fellow guy die being shot by a tout on uniform...it crazy outrageous.

We loosing potential youth to their evil movement.

So if I hustle buy Benz...once SARZ official who can't afford to feed his family will flare with envy and jealousy to ruin my life.

They cannot protecting the innocent, yet they protecting criminals.

#endSARS...
Re: We Have Good SARS Officers - Naira Marley Opposes The Call To End SARS (video) by osamz007: 9:55am On Oct 05, 2020
COWARD!
Re: We Have Good SARS Officers - Naira Marley Opposes The Call To End SARS (video) by vastolord4(m): 10:05am On Oct 05, 2020
You are a big disgrace.. you've just proven the world that you're a big F �� L! .... Stupid letdown � �
Re: We Have Good SARS Officers - Naira Marley Opposes The Call To End SARS (video) by NobleAngell(f): 10:18am On Oct 05, 2020
Ahhh! This one is high as usual.
Re: We Have Good SARS Officers - Naira Marley Opposes The Call To End SARS (video) by PhGossip: 12:04pm On Oct 05, 2020
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Davido Terminates Lil Frosh’s Record Label Deal Over Domestic Violence Saga / Lil Frosh's Ex-grilfriend Finally Speaks / Erica, Bbnaija Formal Housemate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.