Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

How Exactly Do VPN Free Browsing Cheats Work? Anyone? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How Exactly Do VPN Free Browsing Cheats Work? Anyone? (746 Views)

Free Browsing Cheats For Mtn ��, Airtel ��, Glo, Ntel 9mobile And Ng-smile. / Touch VPN Free Unlimited VPN Proxy Wifi Privacy / Savage VPN (Free And Unlimited) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Exactly Do VPN Free Browsing Cheats Work? Anyone? by oyolohi: 9:56am On Oct 05, 2020
I'm curious.

Sometime ago, we enjoyed 0.0k free browsing using some suspicious VPN apps. Unfortunately, they no longer work.

However, the fact that such things worked got me thinking...

How exactly does a VPN trick work?

I'm not exactly new to computer programming, and I'm wondering if I could use one of my many domain hosts (e.g. Namecheap) or a premium VPN app like Nord VPN to establish one of such connections (for personal use?)

Thanks!
Re: How Exactly Do VPN Free Browsing Cheats Work? Anyone? by stanliwise(m): 6:18pm On Oct 05, 2020
oyolohi:
I'm curious.

Sometime ago, we enjoyed 0.0k free browsing using some suspicious VPN apps. Unfortunately, they no longer work.

However, the fact that such things worked got me thinking...

How exactly does a VPN trick work?

I'm not exactly new to computer programming, and I'm wondering if I could use one of my many domain hosts (e.g. Namecheap) or a premium VPN app like Nord VPN to establish one of such connections (for personal use?)

Thanks!
Browsing is cheap and network security is stronger right now. Anyway you need to understand headers manipulation to cheat a network.

If for example MTN allow you to do a cheap bundle only for YouTube. You can convert this bundle to browser for other things. All you need is the right headers injection to send the perfect request to make MTN believe you are sending a YouTube like query. And then it would serve you the required data.
Re: How Exactly Do VPN Free Browsing Cheats Work? Anyone? by Uzomacharles: 6:41pm On Oct 05, 2020
MTN still have one but is 50mb capped
Re: How Exactly Do VPN Free Browsing Cheats Work? Anyone? by oyolohi: 12:09am On Oct 07, 2020
stanliwise:

Browsing is cheap and network security is stronger right now. Anyway you need to understand headers manipulation to cheat a network.

If for example MTN allow you to do a cheap bundle only for YouTube. You can convert this bundle to browser for other things. All you need is the right headers injection to send the perfect request to make MTN believe you are sending a YouTube like query. And then it would serve you the required data.

Alright, thanks. I'll learn more

1 Like

Re: How Exactly Do VPN Free Browsing Cheats Work? Anyone? by oyolohi: 12:11am On Oct 07, 2020
Uzomacharles:
MTN still have one but is 50mb capped

cheesy cheesy

Does this one require those .ehi files?
Re: How Exactly Do VPN Free Browsing Cheats Work? Anyone? by Uzomacharles: 7:35am On Oct 07, 2020
oyolohi:

cheesy cheesy
Does this one require those .ehi files?
No bro

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Java / Salary Expectations Of A Nigerian Software Programmer Working Remotely / Fix Your Computer Problems Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.