Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Dear President Buhari, Things Are No Longer Making Sense By Samuel Akinnuga - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dear President Buhari, Things Are No Longer Making Sense By Samuel Akinnuga (16726 Views)

Nigeria Stagnates While The Power Rotates. Who Are We Doing? By Samuel Akinnuga / Aisha Buhari: Things Getting Out Of Hand / My Dear President, Let Your People Go By Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear President Buhari, Things Are No Longer Making Sense By Samuel Akinnuga by Onepeople: 1:10pm On Oct 05, 2020
myBraine:
I disagree.

Development doesn't just happen, there are procedures to follow. Every great thing takes time and change is constant. Nigeria is still better than many African countries whether you agree with me or not. How many Nigerian can survive a day in NK with the level of freedom we're used to. All we need is patience.

Present empires will crumble as newer ones will rise. It is in this same world that we once had the great Britain, the Soviet Union, Nazi Germany, and the imperial Japan. Many of these empires have crumbled today with only Japan striving for relevance due to their unequaled knowledge of how technology works. Today, city like Tokyo is the most advanced cities in the world. Seoul in South Korea is another smart city worth mentioning. These two cities and their respective countries were able to attain such a great feet because they have citizens that so much care about their country. Samsung alone contributes about 17% to South Korea GDP and likewise Toyata to Japan. Now imagine if we have companies like Samsung and Toyota in Nigeria? Yet, we have one of them but because Nigerians are too naive to sight opportunities when they see one.

America empire and western hegemony will soon crumble. China and the rest of Asia will take over dominance. Immediately they reach the peak of development, they'll crumble as well and Africa will finally colonize the world.
they have landed, these sets of people will tell you that devil will make haven.

1 Like

Re: Dear President Buhari, Things Are No Longer Making Sense By Samuel Akinnuga by sammy7410(m): 1:12pm On Oct 05, 2020
angry

Re: Dear President Buhari, Things Are No Longer Making Sense By Samuel Akinnuga by Onepeople: 1:12pm On Oct 05, 2020
Okoroawusa:
I Love PMB
your meaning of love is relative so long as money is entering into your pocket. Buhari can never be wrong.
Re: Dear President Buhari, Things Are No Longer Making Sense By Samuel Akinnuga by Angelfrost(m): 1:19pm On Oct 05, 2020
myBraine:
I disagree.

Development doesn't just happen, there are procedures to follow. Every great thing takes time and change is constant. Nigeria is still better than many African countries whether you agree with me or not. How many Nigerian can survive a day in NK with the level of freedom we're used to. All we need is patience.

Present empires will crumble as newer ones will rise. It is in this same world that we once had the great Britain, the Soviet Union, Nazi Germany, and the imperial Japan. Many of these empires have crumbled today with only Japan striving for rele.

Sigh... Even after you were counseled above by the writer, you still went on to type that trash above... What is wrong with you??!

1 Like

Re: Dear President Buhari, Things Are No Longer Making Sense By Samuel Akinnuga by Komu1048(m): 1:20pm On Oct 05, 2020
myBraine:
I disagree.

Present empires will crumble as newer ones will rise. It is in this same world that we once had the great Britain, the Soviet Union, Nazi Germany, and the imperial Japan. Many of these empires have crumbled today with only Japan striving for relevance due to their unequaled knowledge of how technology works. Today, city like Tokyo is the most advanced cities in the world. Seoul in South Korea is another smart city worth mentioning. These two cities and their respective countries were able to attain such a great feet because they have citizens that so much care about their country. Samsung alone contributes about 17% to South Korea GDP and likewise Toyata to Japan. Now imagine if we have companies like Samsung and Toyota in Nigeria? Yet, we have one of them but because Nigerians are too naive to sight opportunities when they see one.

America empire and western hegemony will soon crumble. China and the rest of Asia will take over dominance. Immediately they reach the peak of development, they'll crumble as well and Africa will finally colonize the world.

Wow, ur write up is great but u failed to tell us how this company were able to survive despite their epileptic power, bad road, poor infrastructure, quraption etc.

Please tell us we want to hia
Re: Dear President Buhari, Things Are No Longer Making Sense By Samuel Akinnuga by chuksjuve(m): 1:23pm On Oct 05, 2020
myBraine:
I disagree.

America empire and western hegemony will soon crumble. China and the rest of Asia will take over dominance. Immediately they reach the peak of development, they'll crumble as well
and Africa will finally colonize the world.

You successfully wrote rubbish with lots of words ...
Re: Dear President Buhari, Things Are No Longer Making Sense By Samuel Akinnuga by openbusiness6: 1:25pm On Oct 05, 2020
Buhari asked Nigerians in 2015 if $1 = N220 made sense to us, if we are ok with it. Well fast forward, the same Buhari has made $1 = 470 and he is ok with it. So can we now see the kind of mindset he has? grin
Re: Dear President Buhari, Things Are No Longer Making Sense By Samuel Akinnuga by Okuda(m): 1:26pm On Oct 05, 2020
All these epistle for a vegetable? wonderful.
Re: Dear President Buhari, Things Are No Longer Making Sense By Samuel Akinnuga by toye440: 1:33pm On Oct 05, 2020
myBraine:
I disagree.

I lost #500 today and am still sulking over it to tell you how bad things are. Bros i need not read your long epistle 9ja is being f..u.ck.ed over by this lifeless in chief and his cohorts.

1 Like

Re: Dear President Buhari, Things Are No Longer Making Sense By Samuel Akinnuga by Yeyenairaland(m): 1:39pm On Oct 05, 2020
Anytime you make a mistake and you are feeling very bad about it

Calm down

Just take your mind back to 2015

Remember those that were clamouring and almost brought the heavens down because of SAI BABA

They're the definition of FOOLS

NOTE: if you ever campaigned and voted for BOO-hari with the belief that he was going to be your Redeemer and JESUS CHRIST.
You obviously lack VISION
You're DELUDED
You can't make a good CEO of a reputable company.
You're easily deceived.
I don't want to go on and on

But know that you lack sense a lot.
Re: Dear President Buhari, Things Are No Longer Making Sense By Samuel Akinnuga by Okoroawusa: 1:41pm On Oct 05, 2020
HeadShot:

APc /PDP what's the difference?...

I don't expect you to know anything about that

You will gladly partake in the suffering.. you no dey do me but yourself
Akuko!

Now all of you are claiming "partiless"... When it gets to 2022 u start atikulating.

You don't fool me!
Re: Dear President Buhari, Things Are No Longer Making Sense By Samuel Akinnuga by WoundedLamb: 2:07pm On Oct 05, 2020
myBraine:
I disagree.

Bro, I learned a few things here but I sincerely don't see how your comment excuses bad leadership in Nigeria. Toyota and Samsung had the enabling environment. Empires crumble and others grow, so how does that justify the Nigerian misery? Or should the government sit back and wait for African turn to lead the world before they start working?
Re: Dear President Buhari, Things Are No Longer Making Sense By Samuel Akinnuga by Nobody: 2:13pm On Oct 05, 2020
Techm0:
cool

Only a man like Buhari would

*Devalue Naira by whooping 45% to a dollar just to discourage foriegn produucts

*Lock all Land borders

*Remove Fuel Subsidy without notice

*Ban Importation of some essential foriegn goods

*Remove Electricity subsidy all of a sudden

*Stop giving forex and dollars to some travellers and importers

*Stop Importation of rice when we are not self sufficient

*Stop Importation of milk when we are far from sufficient, with protein deficiency everywhere

Buhari as a father, I wonder how hard it must have been on his children and wife

Buhari is just not considerate about reality, he only listens to his own self and own ideas, To him youth should go to farm or they are Lazy, forgetting that many can't access farming land as a youth, he believes Subsidy must be totally removed forgetting Fuel price is tied to logistics and transport which affects Everyone

You soun ignorant abt the knowledge of economy. When PMB didn't appoint economic team he's seriously criticised, now he appointment presidential advisory committee heard by Ayo Salami an they're responsible for all these policies and I strongly believe in the policies despite difficulties. All those things u listed are the ways to grow local economy and sustain industries need for raw materials am spare parts.
If we really means good for our children then we need to support the these policies except VAT increase which isn't timely.
Re: Dear President Buhari, Things Are No Longer Making Sense By Samuel Akinnuga by Techm0: 2:20pm On Oct 05, 2020
Coronabirus:
You soun ignorant abt the knowledge of economy. When PMB didn't appoint economic team he's seriously criticised, now he appointment presidential advisory committee heard by Ayo Salami an they're responsible for all these policies and I strongly believe in the policies despite difficulties. All those things u listed are the ways to grow local economy and sustain industries need for raw materials am spare parts.
If we really means good for our children then we need to support the these policies except VAT increase which isn't timely.

There are far better ways of implementing this policy over time than the reckless and counter productive approach he is using, both Economic Team and Economic advisery team all work for him on adivisery bases they don't make policy, the buck lies with Buhari himself, and for a man who has a master's in US war college on Strategic studies, he has clearly showed little to no Strategy and all this policy that Economic index now read negative even when his intention was to make it go positive

Can Nigerians truly survive on 1,600 for 10 litters of PMS on current salary structures?! Why not wait 2 years till all modular refinery are set, Dangote refinery are functional, and NNPC refinery get full turn around maintanance or privatised

Re: Dear President Buhari, Things Are No Longer Making Sense By Samuel Akinnuga by Sheriman(m): 2:27pm On Oct 05, 2020
myBraine:
I disagree.

I agree to your words aside your final statement where you said African will finally rule the world.. Mr Man reverse that statement jooor
Re: Dear President Buhari, Things Are No Longer Making Sense By Samuel Akinnuga by Reference(m): 2:44pm On Oct 05, 2020
ednut1:
Since Nigerians no get sense Gowon should rule in 2023. What buhari did in 1984 is common knowledge yet people voted him

We talked and talked and talked. They said corruption was the problem and Mr. Buhari was the superman. We said structure and the lack of capacity could never bring Nigeria out of the steepcdive. They said no, shut up. Six years down thee line and this is all you can come up with....abeg make una go sit down.

The horse of progress has long since bolted from Nigeria and has a six year headstart. How you are going to catch up will be the eighth wonder of the world. In a few years they will be looking for Nigeria"s two black boxes amidst the carnage.
Re: Dear President Buhari, Things Are No Longer Making Sense By Samuel Akinnuga by kabukabu50(m): 2:46pm On Oct 05, 2020
myBraine:
I disagree.

Ogogoro don finish dis guy brain
Re: Dear President Buhari, Things Are No Longer Making Sense By Samuel Akinnuga by HeadShot: 2:51pm On Oct 05, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Akuko!

Now all of you are claiming "partiless"... When it gets to 2022 u start atikulating.

You don't fool me!

When you have successfully fooled yourself
Re: Dear President Buhari, Things Are No Longer Making Sense By Samuel Akinnuga by Ykc2(m): 3:09pm On Oct 05, 2020
myBraine:
I disagree.

as your typing this gibberish America is still making money from your yeye write up
Re: Dear President Buhari, Things Are No Longer Making Sense By Samuel Akinnuga by wink2015(m): 3:12pm On Oct 05, 2020
myBraine:
I disagree.

YOU HAVE EATEN SO MUCH IN YOUR GLUTTON STOMACH.

So you can afford to talk your TALK !
Re: Dear President Buhari, Things Are No Longer Making Sense By Samuel Akinnuga by wink2015(m): 3:12pm On Oct 05, 2020
myBraine:
I disagree.

Nigeria needs restructuring.

Fulanization and ethnic dominance is setting Nigeria backward.
Re: Dear President Buhari, Things Are No Longer Making Sense By Samuel Akinnuga by Okoroawusa: 4:20pm On Oct 05, 2020
HeadShot:

When you have successfully fooled yourself
Hahahaha!

Caught u there!
Re: Dear President Buhari, Things Are No Longer Making Sense By Samuel Akinnuga by Misterone: 4:24pm On Oct 05, 2020
Techm0:
cool

Only a man like Buhari would

*Devalue Naira by whooping 45% to a dollar just to discourage foriegn produucts

*Lock all Land borders

*Remove Fuel Subsidy without notice

*Ban Importation of some essential foriegn goods

*Remove Electricity subsidy all of a sudden

*Stop giving forex and dollars to some travellers and importers

*Stop Importation of rice when we are not self sufficient

*Stop Importation of milk when we are far from sufficient, with protein deficiency everywhere

Buhari as a father, I wonder how hard it must have been on his children and wife

Buhari is just not considerate about reality, he only listens to his own self and own ideas, To him youth should go to farm or they are Lazy, forgetting that many can't access farming land as a youth, he believes Subsidy must be totally removed forgetting Fuel price is tied to logistics and transport which affects Everyone

, Omo you get sense so?. All these things you wrote here are why we are where we are today. Do you know that these commodities you mentioned take up forex, we don't produce forex. it is when we sell or export our own commodities that the buyers pay us in foreign currency, now tell me what do we export apart from crude oil? So you see, our scarce resources (dollars from oil) cannot go round the pocket of 200 million citizens. We have to do something and do it quick. The best way to open the economy is to create opportunities for people by stopping importation, with rice, Nigerians have seen that there is money to be made in rice production and now rice farms and mills are sprouting up everywhere. with the oil deregulation, modular refineries are being constructed, and soon. Soon Nigeria would broke from the Shackles of dependency on others for even tooth pick. then there world be so much employment. but these things take time and some people have to suffer the consequencies of our past. it is a pity that we are the ones.
Re: Dear President Buhari, Things Are No Longer Making Sense By Samuel Akinnuga by Brushstrokes20: 4:54pm On Oct 05, 2020
Spot on! The redundant coupist is all shades of tyranny and gross misrule!
Enough of nonsense.
Re: Dear President Buhari, Things Are No Longer Making Sense By Samuel Akinnuga by ednut1(m): 5:32pm On Oct 05, 2020
Reference:

We talked and talked and talked. They said corruption was the problem and Mr. Buhari was the superman. We said structure and the lack of capacity could never bring Nigeria out of the steepcdive. They said no, shut up. Six years down thee line and this is all you can come up with....abeg make una go sit down.

The horse of progress has long since bolted from Nigeria and has a six year headstart. How you are going to catch up will be the eighth wonder of the world. In a few years they will be looking for Nigeria"s two black boxes amidst the carnage.
naso. We like to dream in Nigeria. They also said God brought obj from prison to rescue Nigeria lol
Re: Dear President Buhari, Things Are No Longer Making Sense By Samuel Akinnuga by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 05, 2020
myBraine:
I disagree.

According To A Man, He Said If Av Eaten Fried Rice & Chicken, & U Av Not Even Tasted Garri Since Morning, We Won't Be Saying Dsame Thing.
Re: Dear President Buhari, Things Are No Longer Making Sense By Samuel Akinnuga by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 05, 2020
According To A Man, He Said If I Av Eaten Fried Rice & Chicken, & U Av Not Tasted Garri Since Morning, We Won't Be Saying Dsame Thing. Take It Or Leave It, There Is Hunger In D Land & People Are Suffering.
Re: Dear President Buhari, Things Are No Longer Making Sense By Samuel Akinnuga by LordOfTheGame: 8:07pm On Oct 05, 2020
myBraine:
I disagree.

You're either living in a fool's paradise or you're too dumb to see the realities on ground.
Re: Dear President Buhari, Things Are No Longer Making Sense By Samuel Akinnuga by MNDY(m): 8:11pm On Oct 05, 2020
Yeyenairaland:
Anytime you make a mistake and you are feeling very bad about it

Calm down

Just take your mind back to 2015

Remember those that were clamouring and almost brought the heavens down because of SAI BABA

They're the definition of FOOLS

NOTE: if you ever campaigned and voted for BOO-hari with the belief that he was going to be your Redeemer and JESUS CHRIST.
You obviously lack VISION
You're DELUDED
You can't make a good CEO of a reputable company.
You're easily deceived.
I don't want to go on and on

But know that you lack sense a lot.

I'm very sorry
Re: Dear President Buhari, Things Are No Longer Making Sense By Samuel Akinnuga by Tedpgrass: 10:47pm On Oct 05, 2020
myBraine:
I disagree.

***Development doesn't just happen, there are procedures to follow. Every great thing takes time and change is constant.

***Nigeria is still better than many African countries

***All we need is patience.

America empire and western hegemony will soon crumble. China and the rest of Asia will take over dominance. Immediately they reach the peak of development, they'll crumble as well.......

***and Africa will finally colonize the world.

To the 1st asterisk, I concur.

To the second, I partially agree.. The issue is not whether we are better than some countries..... Its whether we are improving as compared to previous contemporaries - - : to that I'd say no, a resounding NO!!

To the 4th, now that's a statement made in jest, right?!? .. Africa's place at the top might have been during the times of the Pharaohs though history books might say otherwise - whitewashed history..

Getting to that glorious state with no perversion will take seismic interventions...

My humble surmise.

Re: Dear President Buhari, Things Are No Longer Making Sense By Samuel Akinnuga by WhizdomXX(m): 10:51pm On Oct 05, 2020
HeadShot:
Will Yoruba Muslims agree that the country is on the verge of imploding...

Hmm

There's one up for who is reminding you all of the freedom you enjoy... Comparing Nigeria with North Korea...

He also blamed Nigerian citizens for not doing enough like their counterparts in South Korean and Japan...

Yeah... These are the kind of people supporting Buhari..

But the big question is... Are Buhari supporters really " people"

Your last question got me laughing seriously ha!
In a debate setting, I'll say "I live that question for my opponent to answer".We'll be Great Again IJN
Re: Dear President Buhari, Things Are No Longer Making Sense By Samuel Akinnuga by Earnonline7: 12:25am On Oct 06, 2020
Failed government

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Announces Eko Bridge Closure For 10 Weeks / Gov. Otti Has Abandoned Governance, Engaging In Financial Recklessness — PDP / Man Arrested With 589 Voter's Cards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.