Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

2023: Tinubu Quietly Opens Campaign Headquarters In Abuja - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Tinubu Quietly Opens Campaign Headquarters In Abuja (35274 Views)

Tinubu Show Off His Dancing Skills After Inspecting APC Campaign Headquarters / Bola Tinubu Inspects APC Campaign Headquarters (Pictures) / Olujuwon Obasanjo Visits Buhari Campaign Headquarters (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Tinubu Quietly Opens Campaign Headquarters In Abuja by LZAA: 1:38pm On Oct 05, 2020
Imhotep and iceberg3 must hear this
Meanwhile where is Afamed
Cc bambambiglo metaphysical helinues

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu Quietly Opens Campaign Headquarters In Abuja by moradeyo59302: 1:44pm On Oct 05, 2020
cheops and iceberg3 must hear this Meanwhile where is Afamed Cc bambambiglo metaphysical helinues

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu Quietly Opens Campaign Headquarters In Abuja by gtown: 1:56pm On Oct 05, 2020
grin grin grin Laugh no fit kili pesin for nairaland.
Are you jealous of not being recruited into the 30k gang?
Stop blaming others for your miserable life.
Maybe you are not for Atiku today.
Monjerk:

30k gang, do you think politicians will do you any good. Do go and look for a tangible work to do, stay here and be defending what is not defendable.

Who is your preferred candidate?
Everything is good in your eye as far as is coming from your pay master.

Tinubu, Atiku & Secondu are all the same.
So stop defending them.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Quietly Opens Campaign Headquarters In Abuja by Monjerk: 1:56pm On Oct 05, 2020
Intrepid01:

Mr. Man, when should you interested people in 2023 election start planning, a week to the election? Most of you don’t know what it takes to even cling a primary ticket let alone win a presidential election, but una go dey talk.
Strategizing to take part in an election that would take place in 36 states plus federal capital, 774 local governments, 109 senatorial zones is not beans!

My friend will you leave this place and go watch spongebob square pant cartoon.
Forming political analysts here on nairaland. Go and drop your Dad’s phone please.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Quietly Opens Campaign Headquarters In Abuja by Monjerk: 2:00pm On Oct 05, 2020
gtown:
grin grin grin Laugh no fit kili pesin for nairaland.
Are you jealous of not being recruited into the 30k gang?
Stop blaming others for your miserable life.

Miserable life you mean. 30k can’t take you to anywhere, ask for my email so that you can forward CV to me.

Stop hoping on politicians.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Quietly Opens Campaign Headquarters In Abuja by NaijirianKing: 2:03pm On Oct 05, 2020
Interesting.

Re: 2023: Tinubu Quietly Opens Campaign Headquarters In Abuja by leokid866: 2:04pm On Oct 05, 2020
Monjerk:

Forming political analysts here on nairaland. Go and drop your Dad’s phone please.
LOL e pain you, shebi to you it is too soon to do such....go and run your own presidential campaign let's see how well you do.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Quietly Opens Campaign Headquarters In Abuja by Franktom247(m): 2:12pm On Oct 05, 2020
Hausa people aka apsheet wicked sha see the 2 dummies wey dem dey recommend for s/south akpabio &amaechi
Re: 2023: Tinubu Quietly Opens Campaign Headquarters In Abuja by leokid866: 2:18pm On Oct 05, 2020
NaijirianKing:
This is very unwise, if this is true then that means that zoning is dead. There is a contingent in the North who are hoping that this mistake is made on behalf of this man, if he does come out to run, then that means that zoning is dead.

The SE as President and NC as VP is what zoning requires.

If zoning is dead, then the North will simply use their superior voting numbers to hand power between themselves. This would be the worst thing the South could do, and the SW should play united politics in presenting a candidate in line with the zoning formula if we ever want to have Southern presidents in this country. The politically sophisticated North is waiting and watching, let's hope the SW gets smart and plays the game well.

Selfishness in politics always leads nowhere, see how things played out for Awo and the Action Group in those days.

Who it is Zoned to is dependent on the party, if APC decides to field Tinubu, that is APC business, let the SE go to pdp for their presidential bid..or if you want to play zoning on a general scale why didn't pdp remember that when they fielded Jonathan for a second term?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Quietly Opens Campaign Headquarters In Abuja by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 05, 2020
Nairalander Politicians - So what if Tinubu becomes Nigeria's next President, What does it change for Nigeria as a whole? Question
Re: 2023: Tinubu Quietly Opens Campaign Headquarters In Abuja by Ayubaossy(m): 2:24pm On Oct 05, 2020
Nosense we aboki can't vote Una
Even those East igbo wey Sabi through dere piikin inside gutter.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Quietly Opens Campaign Headquarters In Abuja by maak400: 2:24pm On Oct 05, 2020
Hambivert:
Sparogatively, Nigeria politics works like a Time Table for this politicians. Every one of them have their own period carefully mapped out.

Even though Jagaban sees this as his time, he should retract now if he still wants APC to be in power come 2023 by giving his 'stooge' Osinbajo the nod and finding a popular South East figure as running mate. Victory guaranteed!

Nigerians hate APC already, but their love for Osinbajo is unexplainable.
Osinbajo +Peter Obi will win 2023, that’s what tinubu should support.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Quietly Opens Campaign Headquarters In Abuja by ArmedRobber: 2:43pm On Oct 05, 2020
Elvictor:

they are smarter than that, they rather vote for Buhari in APC since they are aware that PDP has been pocketed by them.
why will they rule for 12years when they can rule for 16years?
12yrs more feasible than 16yrs, this is not military Era.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Quietly Opens Campaign Headquarters In Abuja by noamchumsky(m): 2:50pm On Oct 05, 2020
I WILL PERSONALLY OPEN A CAMPAIGN LIAISON OFFICE IN WUSE II FOR HIM. AS LONG AS THE LORD LIVETH, TINUBU WILL NEVER BECOME THE PRESIDENT OF THIS COUNTRY

bobokeshington:
I WILL PERSONALLY OPEN A CAMPAIGN HEADQUARTER IN LAGOS AGAINST HIM. AS LONG AS THE LORD LIVETH, TINUBU WILL NEVER BECOME THE PRESIDENT OF THIS COUNTRY.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Quietly Opens Campaign Headquarters In Abuja by Elvictor: 3:21pm On Oct 05, 2020
ArmedRobber:
12yrs more feasible than 16yrs, this is not military Era.

lol, you are still in denial stage. this is democracy sir, not rotational system of government
Re: 2023: Tinubu Quietly Opens Campaign Headquarters In Abuja by ArmedRobber: 3:30pm On Oct 05, 2020
Elvictor:

lol, you are still in denial stage. this is democracy sir, not rotational system of government
yeah, only a foolish political party will zoned to North in a polarised and tense country after buhari 8 yrs.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Quietly Opens Campaign Headquarters In Abuja by ASKQUESTIONS(m): 3:35pm On Oct 05, 2020
Naija no be Lagos
Re: 2023: Tinubu Quietly Opens Campaign Headquarters In Abuja by Intrepid01(m): 3:41pm On Oct 05, 2020
Monjerk:

Lol....if I were a kid in 2020, then I can bet that your Dad is not more than a teenager who hasn’t attained puberty let alone of thinking of meeting your mum, who would definitely be a pre-teen, to father YOU, their supposed child. Just take the lessons from my statement and learn. Don’t be too proud to learn from “we” your online fathers grin cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Quietly Opens Campaign Headquarters In Abuja by showafrica(m): 3:42pm On Oct 05, 2020
Vyzz:
WE DON'T KNOW HIM HERE...

Reasons why this old men find it difficult to rest is what I can't understand

Its tiring, thats why they stock our money in there gp tanks.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Quietly Opens Campaign Headquarters In Abuja by Monjerk: 4:13pm On Oct 05, 2020
Intrepid01:

Lol....if I were a kid in 2020, then I can bet that your Dad is not more than a teenager who hasn’t attained puberty let alone of thinking of meeting your mum, who would definitely be a pre-teen, to father YOU, their supposed child. Just take the lessons from my statement and learn. Don’t be too proud to learn from “we” your online fathers grin cheesy wink

You are here still masterbating while Asiwaju has issue a statement to deny the allegations, saying that he is currently focusing on how to help PMB deliver his mandate to the people which is inline with what I was insinuating.

Continue to show you lack of sense in the public forum.

The person you are defending has said that it will be stupid of him to do that at this point in time.
While you are saying it will be very good of him to do that.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Quietly Opens Campaign Headquarters In Abuja by Whoube99(f): 4:16pm On Oct 05, 2020
Re: 2023: Tinubu Quietly Opens Campaign Headquarters In Abuja by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 05, 2020
LZAA:
Imhotep and iceberg3 must hear this
Meanwhile where is Afamed
Cc bambambiglo metaphysical helinues
bamite will be very happy with that poster

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Tinubu Quietly Opens Campaign Headquarters In Abuja by Intrepid01(m): 5:08pm On Oct 05, 2020
Monjerk:

You are here still masterbating while Asiwaju has issue a statement to deny the allegations, saying that he is currently focusing on how to help PMB deliver his mandate to the people which is inline with what I was insinuating.

Continue to show you lack of sense in the public forum.

The person you are defending has said that it will be stupid of him to do that at this point in time.
While you are saying it will be very good of him to do that.

Lol...just check out your comment, isn’t it like bivouac who the kid here is? So you gulped that refutal statement, cos you’re a kid. Anyways, I’ll forgive you.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Quietly Opens Campaign Headquarters In Abuja by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 05, 2020
helinues:

Who on Earth would be happy for someone trolling him?

Nah, it's disgusting to be trolled
but you have been very busy trolling for APC grin grin

cc lzaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu Quietly Opens Campaign Headquarters In Abuja by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 05, 2020
helinues:

Same way you have been busy trolling for Pdp..

Tit for tat
so both of us are serious Trolls. grin grin

cc lzaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu Quietly Opens Campaign Headquarters In Abuja by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 05, 2020
helinues:

No we are not... Helinues make comments and move on but not like Lzaa and Imhotep..

They troll all in the name of mentioning
We mention them because we miss them grin

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ejiro Adigbo Advises Governor Wike On What Next To Do. / Chinese Men Support Obiano In Anambra During Solidarity Rally (Photos) / Buhari Forecloses Former DSS Boss Daura’s Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.