Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,702 members, 7,813,320 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

2023: Tinubu Quietly Opens Campaign Headquarters In Abuja - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Tinubu Quietly Opens Campaign Headquarters In Abuja (35242 Views)

Tinubu Show Off His Dancing Skills After Inspecting APC Campaign Headquarters / Bola Tinubu Inspects APC Campaign Headquarters (Pictures) / Olujuwon Obasanjo Visits Buhari Campaign Headquarters (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Tinubu Quietly Opens Campaign Headquarters In Abuja by able20(m): 11:35am On Oct 05, 2020
Vyzz:
WE DON'T KNOW HIM HERE...

Reasons why this old men find it difficult to rest is what I can't understand
Nigerians are wiser after the Edo state elections they will #END Tinubu. All eyes on him after the Bullion van saga at ikoyi.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Quietly Opens Campaign Headquarters In Abuja by alizma: 11:39am On Oct 05, 2020
Monjerk:
Desperation is what I call this if the report is true.

We are still in 2020, and have not seen the benefit of voting PMB in 2019, now some people are already opening office for 2023 election campaign, so heartless of a people.
This is bitterness coming from you. As much as I agree with you that 2023 is still far, nothing stops any man with ambition to run for political office in 2023 from preparing his ground now, provided that does not affect others negatively. Their is no sign post on the building to prove that it is a campaign office neither has Timubu declared the building as such. You and I know that some politicians, particularly those that are not currently holding political office are already moving from one state to another to discuss their path into 2023 arena.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Quietly Opens Campaign Headquarters In Abuja by Nuel19: 11:39am On Oct 05, 2020
techmo:

Stop give is lamba , we no be Omo ASE here, I go snap you my residency and passport make you show ya people say we no be mate with your audio Schengen visa

Lol

See this Mumu, why should I prove myself to you? On to what levels? You think na everybody wey you see on NAIRALAND be grassroot political jobber like you that depend on your local govt for adhoc jobs.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Quietly Opens Campaign Headquarters In Abuja by Elvictor: 11:41am On Oct 05, 2020
Pipapi1:

Unfortunately, SE & SS have not been pro APC. Therefore, saying they won't vote Jagaban is just reinforcing their political leanings.

so the whole of North is APC?
Re: 2023: Tinubu Quietly Opens Campaign Headquarters In Abuja by tollyboy5(m): 11:42am On Oct 05, 2020
bobokeshington:
I WILL PERSONALLY OPEN A CAMPAIGN HEADQUARTER IN LAGOS AGAINST HIM. AS LONG AS THE LORD LIVETH, TINUBU WILL NEVER BECOME THE PRESIDENT OF THIS COUNTRY.
Seconded osibanjo is even better. Mr tinubu is too greedy
Re: 2023: Tinubu Quietly Opens Campaign Headquarters In Abuja by Asad6ixty9: 11:59am On Oct 05, 2020
Hambivert:
Sparogatively, Nigeria politics works like a Time Table for this politicians. Every one of them have their own period carefully mapped out.

Even though Jagaban sees this as his time, he should retract now if he still wants APC to be in power come 2023 by giving his 'stooge' Osinbajo the nod. Victory guaranteed!

Nigerians hate APC already, but their love for Osinbajo is unexplainable.
speak for yourself only. Who loves osibanjo?
Re: 2023: Tinubu Quietly Opens Campaign Headquarters In Abuja by ArmedRobber: 12:07pm On Oct 05, 2020
Elvictor:

move to where? do you think SS won't revenge what SW did to their brother?
oga rest and stop these divisie nonsense.

Someone with working brain knows APC can never win SS/SE even if they field Jesus christ as their candidate.

Tinubu or Apc is no banking from votes from SS/SE.
They already have the regions with the 3 highest voting population
North west 20m
South West 16m
North central 14m

While SS and south east have less than 20m voters
Re: 2023: Tinubu Quietly Opens Campaign Headquarters In Abuja by badmus11(m): 12:13pm On Oct 05, 2020
techmo:
cool

This new week una don start with Tinubu Jagaban News

All I know is the next President is in these pictures, if you like argue with your keyboard

yes you're right I can sight Nasiru elrufia in the first picture and Akinwumi Adeshina in the second one, just my observation
Re: 2023: Tinubu Quietly Opens Campaign Headquarters In Abuja by gtown: 12:15pm On Oct 05, 2020
Monjerk:

We are still in 2020, and have not seen the benefit of voting PMB in 2019, now some people are already opening office for 2023 election campaign, so heartless of a people.
When the name Tinubu is involves, it is called desperation and too early. Just four days ago Sacondus said Atiku could still contest but that is not desperation. Maybe Sacondus statement came in ''2023''.
If it pains you that he is too early in his preparation, which is his money and business, you can as well tell your prefer person to start his or her own after the election, his business too.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Quietly Opens Campaign Headquarters In Abuja by Intrepid01(m): 12:17pm On Oct 05, 2020
Monjerk:

Mr. Man, when should you interested people in 2023 election start planning, a week to the election? Most of you don’t know what it takes to even cling a primary ticket let alone win a presidential election, but una go dey talk.
Strategizing to take part in an election that would take place in 36 states plus federal capital, 774 local governments, 109 senatorial zones is not beans!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu Quietly Opens Campaign Headquarters In Abuja by Elvictor: 12:20pm On Oct 05, 2020
ArmedRobber:
oga rest and stop these divisie nonsense.

Someone with working brain knows APC can never win SS/SE even if they field Jesus christ as their candidate.

Tinubu or Apc is no banking from votes from SS/SE.
They already have the regions with the 3 highest voting population
North west 20m
South West 16m
North central 14m

While SS and south east have less than 20m voters

so the North West and North East including North Central will leave their brother and vote for South West?

hmmm
Re: 2023: Tinubu Quietly Opens Campaign Headquarters In Abuja by gtown: 12:37pm On Oct 05, 2020
Sijo01:
People will still support this old brown teeth polithiefcian. embarassed
Your momsi would not have mind kissing the old brown teeth if she had got an atom weight chance to do that, than the wretched old cargo drunk she's being regretably living with despite her polished face beauty.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Quietly Opens Campaign Headquarters In Abuja by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 12:44pm On Oct 05, 2020
Analogy of OPPRESSOR & FOOLISH CITIZENS.

(A case study of Nigeria citizens & their elected oppressors).

During the Soviet dictatorship of Joseph Stalin. He was a brutal dictator with mind of his own. On one fateful day, Stalin came to Politburo meeting with a live chicken. Standing in front of audience, He started to pluck the feathers of the live chicken off one by one. The chicken trembled in pain, blood tricking out of its pores. It gave out grievous cries, but Stalin being a cruel dictator continued without remorse plucking the feathers out until the chicken was completely Unclad. After which, he threw the chicken on the ground. The Unclad chicken was staggering in pain. Stalin goes into his pocket and from his pockets, he took out some chicken food and started to throw it at the poor & hapless creature. The poor chicken in pain started eating and Stalin started walking towards his seat. As he walked away, he kept dropping some feeds on the floor & the chicken followed him and sat feeding from his feet. Joseph Stalin then turned to members of his political party leadership. He said, "This chicken represents the people". "You must disempower them, brutalise them, beat them up, starve them and then leave them". "If you do this, go into your pocket & give them peanuts when they are in that helpless and desperate situation, they will blindly follow you for the rest of their life, worshiping you". "They will think you are a hero forever. They will forget that, you're responsible for their sorrowful situation in the first place." Breath taking, isn't it ? Now! Take a look at all the people some Nigerians are busy defending on social media. Take a look at those they call their heroes. They are the same people who plunged Nigeria into the situation she is. They are the same people who are responsible for their predicaments. Did you see the numbers of people that throng to Saraki's House during this Sallah period to go collect peanuts? People trooping to Bola Ahmed Tinubu Foundation offices to collect branded One kilo bag of Rice & Noddles. Did you see the number of people of all ages who troop out to welcome Ex- convict James Ibori to South South! Your guess is as good as mine. Nigerians kill those they should defend and defend those they should kill! Pass to all your contacts & let your Political & Religion Leaders read, understand & digest.

OUR MUMU NEVER DO
Re: 2023: Tinubu Quietly Opens Campaign Headquarters In Abuja by MrSquint: 12:44pm On Oct 05, 2020
This man's plan is to sell Nigeria Ooh

Nigerians beware Ooh

We can't trust a man that owns half of Lagos State Ooh
Re: 2023: Tinubu Quietly Opens Campaign Headquarters In Abuja by ArmedRobber: 12:45pm On Oct 05, 2020
Elvictor:

so the North West and North East including North Central will leave their brother and vote for South West?

hmmm
They re more politically sophisticated than SS/SE.
If they wanted power beyond buhari they would have voted for Atiku to extend it to 12yrs rule for north
Re: 2023: Tinubu Quietly Opens Campaign Headquarters In Abuja by Robinsonmichaels: 12:49pm On Oct 05, 2020
Hambivert:
Sparogatively, Nigeria politics works like a Time Table for this politicians. Every one of them have their own period carefully mapped out.

Even though Jagaban sees this as his time, he should retract now if he still wants APC to be in power come 2023 by giving his 'stooge' Osinbajo the nod. Victory guaranteed!

Elvictor:

hmmm
Hambivert:

u r seeing from my eyes..
Re: 2023: Tinubu Quietly Opens Campaign Headquarters In Abuja by robosky02(m): 12:56pm On Oct 05, 2020
Peter obi

For

president

Re: 2023: Tinubu Quietly Opens Campaign Headquarters In Abuja by Blackking98(m): 12:57pm On Oct 05, 2020
Hambivert:

Love for osinbajo?
How?
Certainly not here in the SS.
We like him as a normal person yes, but as love or presidential candidate here? He won't win a single south south state.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Quietly Opens Campaign Headquarters In Abuja by olatuns2017: 12:58pm On Oct 05, 2020
kirajustice:
PEOPLESGAZETTE.COM

https://peoplesgazette.com/exclusive-2023-tinubu-quietly-opens-campaign-headquarters-in-abuja/

Lord continue to protect and guilde BAT 2023 and beyond.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Quietly Opens Campaign Headquarters In Abuja by Teejay13(m): 1:02pm On Oct 05, 2020
Tinubu serious o
Re: 2023: Tinubu Quietly Opens Campaign Headquarters In Abuja by leokid866: 1:02pm On Oct 05, 2020
Monjerk:

Lol....you think Buharis presidential campaign started in 2015 or 2014.....jokes.....
Re: 2023: Tinubu Quietly Opens Campaign Headquarters In Abuja by jaxxy(m): 1:06pm On Oct 05, 2020
Hmmm
Re: 2023: Tinubu Quietly Opens Campaign Headquarters In Abuja by Elvictor: 1:07pm On Oct 05, 2020
ArmedRobber:
They re more politically sophisticated than SS/SE.
If they wanted power beyond buhari they would have voted for Atiku to extend it to 12yrs rule for north

they are smarter than that, they rather vote for Buhari in APC since they are aware that PDP has been pocketed by them.
why will they rule for 12years when they can rule for 16years?
Re: 2023: Tinubu Quietly Opens Campaign Headquarters In Abuja by jchioma: 1:09pm On Oct 05, 2020
Tinubu o! Atiku o! Nigerians are in for a long thing...

THE SOUTH MUST WISE UP!
Re: 2023: Tinubu Quietly Opens Campaign Headquarters In Abuja by yultater: 1:11pm On Oct 05, 2020
[quote author=GreaterFuture post=94626090

Over A half plot of land (1/2 Plus 1/4) with three rooms and 2 toilets on it for sale at Aiyetoro-Itele, Ogun state.
Whatsapp link in Siggy if interested. No agents Pls direct buyers only, Thanks.[/quote]

fraudster
Re: 2023: Tinubu Quietly Opens Campaign Headquarters In Abuja by Brushstrokes20: 1:18pm On Oct 05, 2020
D. O. A!
Very greedy dude.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Quietly Opens Campaign Headquarters In Abuja by leokid866: 1:20pm On Oct 05, 2020
alizma:

This is bitterness coming from you. As much as I agree with you that 2023 is still far, nothing stops any man with ambition to run for political office in 2023 from preparing his ground now, provided that does not affect others negatively. Their is no sign post on the building to prove that it is a campaign office neither has Timubu declared the building as such. You and I know that some politicians, particularly those that are not currently holding political office are already moving from one state to another to discuss their path into 2023 arena.
Leave him alone.....he forgets Buharis campaign started in 2011.....even he confirmed it.....but because it is Tinubu all he'll has to break loose..
Re: 2023: Tinubu Quietly Opens Campaign Headquarters In Abuja by Monjerk: 1:27pm On Oct 05, 2020
alizma:

Greetings to you brother.
God bless you for agreeing with me that 2023 is still far.
I think we can look at it this way, Asiwaju supported his party in 2019 to win election, in 2020 he is already preparing for 2023 election. What happened to the 2019 election that was won by his party, don’t you think the electorate should first feel the effect of voting his party in 2019 before he can start 2023 campaign, he may not hold any political office but he is the party leader and the anus is on his party to deliver good governance to the electorate.

On the part of bitterness coming from me, well let me not say anything here because I don’t blame you. Your job is to defend your pay master and I know that it is very difficult to do that without hurlings insults on people.

Good bye.
Re: 2023: Tinubu Quietly Opens Campaign Headquarters In Abuja by Monjerk: 1:36pm On Oct 05, 2020
gtown:

When the name Tinubu is involves, it is called desperation and too early. Just four days ago Sacondus said Atiku could still contest but that is not desperation. Maybe Sacondus statement came in ''2023''.
If it pains you that he is too early in his preparation, which is his money and business, you can as well tell your prefer person to start his or her own after the election, his business too.

30k gang, do you think politicians will do you any good. Do go and look for a tangible work to do, stay here and be defending what is not defendable.

Who is your preferred candidate?
Everything is good in your eye as far as is coming from your pay master.

Tinubu, Atiku & Secondu are all the same.
So stop defending them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pictures As Obidients March For Peter Obi In Calabar, Cross River State / Akeredolu Was Weak In Matters Involving His Wife — Ex-Aide / Atiku Abubakar ARISE News Interview At 8:30am 22nd July

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.