Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

How To Make More Money On Fiverr - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make More Money On Fiverr (140 Views)

New Ultimate Method To Make More Money On Fiverr As A Nigerian / Change Payoneer Payment Option On Fiverr / 6 Tips To Earn Some More Money On The Side (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make More Money On Fiverr by waolatz12(m): 11:19am On Oct 05, 2020
I don't know about you but to me getting more orders on Fiverr means more money.

I'm about to share the top-notch secrets I used to get at least 5-6 orders per day on the Fiverr.

While there are some days of famine and dryness for me on Fiverr like many other new sellers, I finally figured out the secret code most top-rated sellers used in scaling up their sales.

So if you're that savvy freelancer who wants to make loud money on Fiverr, I'd advise that you follow me closely.

All through the year 2019, I struggled to get a single order. I tried a couple of things, from staying online with the Fiverr app to boosting gig impressions and many more.

Everything seems not to be working.

After spending close to six months on the platform without getting any order I was going to give up and try something else.

But, I decided to make out time to research what the top-rated sellers are doing and how they are getting consistent orders on their gigs.

Little had I begun to search before I discovered that there was something I wasn't doing right.

Let me quickly say that if you are new to any freelance marketplace, do ensure to observe what those who have gone ahead are doing and model after them.

So without further ado, let me show you what I discovered.

1. Most Top-rated Sellers Created Multiple Gigs

Before I move to the next, let me explain this.

Fiverr has a way of ranking those with multiple gigs above those with fewer gigs.

After setting up multiple gigs, I finally begin to see buyers sliding into my DM and in turn making orders on my gigs.

But, that doesn't mean you should go ahead and create gigs that are not related. Doing that may hurt your brand or even your sales.

If you also plan to make tons of dollars on Fiverr then I think you might want to consider this.

After all, we both know no one can ever get wealthy depending on one source of income.

2. Top-rated Sellers Upsells Their Gigs And Interlink Them

Have you linked your gigs?

We both agree Fiverr does some upselling for us but that's not enough.

Most buyers may not likely see what you are selling, so why not add links to your other gigs at the bottom of your gig description.

Another way of doing this is by using persuasion to get your buyers order for the related gigs you sell.

Let's say you have a gig on logo design and another on banner design and social media design.

If a buyer purchases any one of these gigs, you can easily interlink and upsell your other services. A buyer who is interested in a logo design service is also very likely to be interested in banner design and social media design.

However, when doing this don't fall into the traps I see most new sellers fall into.

One of these traps is to create multiple gigs which are essentially the same thing such as having one gig that reads:

"I will create a unique logo design"

and another one that reads

"I will create a modern logo design".

If you look closely you'd discover that these gigs are not different from one another, they just tweaked the gig title.

Once the Fiverr ranking algorithm discovers this you'd be cut-off from exposure and your gig feedback score will also start dropping drastically.

The second trap is creating a collection of several services or gigs which is in no way related. For example, having a logo design gig, a voiceover gig, a video testimonial/spokesperson gig, etc

This makes it difficult to upsell your gigs on Fiverr.

While this may seem to be great from your viewpoint, they reflect poorly on your brand and aren't capable of working together.

So the good rule of thumb is to create gigs that can complement each other.

3. Adding Videos To Your Gigs Can Help You Get Ranked Faster.

Here’s the big secret sauce and the main gimmick that can help you receive more orders.

You must upload a video for all your gigs.

Fiverr is not lying when they say gigs sell better when they have a video.

Your gig will appear higher up in searches and for Pete’s sake, there’s even a filter in searches to only view results that have videos.

You need a video for all your gigs. And yes, it doesn’t even matter what you’re selling, you should create and upload a video for your gigs.

If you are not a shy person, why not compose a script for yourself, stand in front of the camera and read off the script.

Your videos, however, should display the quality of your gigs. That means you must upload quality videos that reflect the quality of your brand.

You can use video editing software such as windows movie maker for editing or hire a video editor to help you.

However, make sure that your gig ends with the phrase "Exclusively On Fiverr" or your video may get rejected.

Conclusively, I believe if you add these tips to your gigs, I'm sure you should be on your way to getting quite a number of orders on Fiverr.

Have you found value in this post?

Let me hear your Fiverr story in the comment box

Also, if you're keen on making money on Fiverr with your phone or laptop and you don't know how to get started you can simply chat me up on

https:///q6c70y

Thanks for reading.

(1) (Reply)

Get Quality Conveyancing Services In Melbourne / Earn 50-60% Of Your Investment Grantee / Be Different ! �

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.