Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,877 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

How My Birthday Dress Was Made Without Measurements – Stephanie Linus (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How My Birthday Dress Was Made Without Measurements – Stephanie Linus (photo) (1705 Views)

Stephanie Linus Rocks All White In New Photo / Mercy Aigbe Addresses Her Birthday Dress Controversy / Eucharia Anunobi's Son's Burial: Stephanie Linus, Rita Dominic, Others Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

How My Birthday Dress Was Made Without Measurements – Stephanie Linus (photo) by Abdulazeez99: 11:52am On Oct 05, 2020
Nollywood actress Stephanie Linus has revealed that her stylist made her birthday dress without taking her measurements, Igbere TV reports.

The 38-year-old stated this in an Instagram post on Sunday, adding that her husband surprised her with the dress.

The stylist who did not have her current measurements was able to make the stunning dress through her pictures, Stephanie said.

“My husband called my stylist @s.b.youme to get a dress for my surprise birthday! Unfortunately, she didn’t have my current measurements… being the super stylist that she is, she was able to calculate my exact size from my picture. Voila, my dress fitted me beautifully and I loved it,” she wrote.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CF7NlpCB1hI/?igshid=qa31vgl5halz

Igbere TV reports that Stephanie Linus clocked 38 last Friday.

Actress Kate Henshaw and movie director Chinedu Ben were among those who attended the surprise party.

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: How My Birthday Dress Was Made Without Measurements – Stephanie Linus (photo) by Bola146(f): 12:36pm On Oct 05, 2020
Congratulations!!! enjoy yourself
Re: How My Birthday Dress Was Made Without Measurements – Stephanie Linus (photo) by longetivity(m): 12:42pm On Oct 05, 2020
nonsense and measurement
Re: How My Birthday Dress Was Made Without Measurements – Stephanie Linus (photo) by Iceyjayz: 4:26pm On Oct 05, 2020
My former crush
Re: How My Birthday Dress Was Made Without Measurements – Stephanie Linus (photo) by Abdulazeez99: 5:20pm On Oct 05, 2020
Lalasticlala
Re: How My Birthday Dress Was Made Without Measurements – Stephanie Linus (photo) by lalasticlala(m): 6:43pm On Oct 05, 2020

(1)

Chioma And Davido Finally Confirms BR3AKUP Rema Dates Wizkids EX / Beyounce Escaped Amazing Car Crash In London / Ifeoma Harvey Opens Cans Of Worms On Goldie Husband (andrew Harvey)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.