Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,167 members, 7,825,652 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Stephanie Okereke's 38th Surprise Birthday Party From Her Husband, Linus Idahosa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stephanie Okereke's 38th Surprise Birthday Party From Her Husband, Linus Idahosa (52445 Views)

Stephanie Okereke & Husband, Linus Welcome Second Son / Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary / Stephanie Okereke And Husband, Linus Idahosa Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stephanie Okereke's 38th Surprise Birthday Party From Her Husband, Linus Idahosa by lalasticlala(m): 8:44pm On Oct 04, 2020
Stephanie Okereke's husband, Linus Idahosa, organized a surprise birthday party for his actress wife. Kate Henshaw and other friends of the couple were in attendance.

The elated Stephanie Okereke-Linus shared videos and pictures from her surprise 38th birthday party and wrote:

My husband planned a surprised birthday for me.#blushing

I had the best surprise birthday party from my husband!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqEwB7m5cY8

I am so thankful for everyone that was involved, that came, for your prayers, your calls, your messages, your posts. My cheeks hurst from smiling �����
My love you all.

...xoxo �❤️-SL

My husband called my stylist @s.b.youme to get a dress for my surprise birthday! Unfortunately, she didn’t have my current measurements... being the super stylist that she is, she was able to calculate my exact size from my picture. Voila my dress fitted me beautifully and I loved it.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CF7J5AVhwYu/?igshid=efz99dn9n1oj

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stephanie Okereke's 38th Surprise Birthday Party From Her Husband, Linus Idahosa by lalasticlala(m): 8:46pm On Oct 04, 2020

3 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke's 38th Surprise Birthday Party From Her Husband, Linus Idahosa by Bola146(f): 8:48pm On Oct 04, 2020
grin Congratulations!!!!! Happiness in marriage is better than riches, God please bless me with a wonderful husband soonest grin grin

87 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke's 38th Surprise Birthday Party From Her Husband, Linus Idahosa by decatalyst(m): 8:48pm On Oct 04, 2020
lalasticlala:

Chai! Lala is here.

We rise by moving to the front... grin

6 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke's 38th Surprise Birthday Party From Her Husband, Linus Idahosa by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 04, 2020
She just wan market her stylist..

Her husband's head na mirror of the world grin

Hbd jare...llnp cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke's 38th Surprise Birthday Party From Her Husband, Linus Idahosa by Froshloaded: 8:50pm On Oct 04, 2020
What's my own undecided

End SARS Abeg!!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Okereke's 38th Surprise Birthday Party From Her Husband, Linus Idahosa by chatinent: 8:51pm On Oct 04, 2020
No words.
Re: Stephanie Okereke's 38th Surprise Birthday Party From Her Husband, Linus Idahosa by DenreleDave(m): 8:55pm On Oct 04, 2020
Fp straight
Re: Stephanie Okereke's 38th Surprise Birthday Party From Her Husband, Linus Idahosa by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 04, 2020
Bola146:
grin Congratulations!!!!! Happiness in marriage is better than riches, God please bless me with a wonderful husband soonest grin grin
what about Ikechukwu, Adebayo, Bayo, Okon, Tochi etc undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Okereke's 38th Surprise Birthday Party From Her Husband, Linus Idahosa by Flexherbal(m): 9:03pm On Oct 04, 2020
Lovely!
Re: Stephanie Okereke's 38th Surprise Birthday Party From Her Husband, Linus Idahosa by Romanoff(f): 9:07pm On Oct 04, 2020
The same marriage that some are jumping out of.

The same marriage some are sharing bitter stories, some discouraging singles.

Dear Lord, give us wisdom to build Godly homes.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Okereke's 38th Surprise Birthday Party From Her Husband, Linus Idahosa by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 04, 2020
You deserve even more, HBD Ma'am

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Okereke's 38th Surprise Birthday Party From Her Husband, Linus Idahosa by AfroBeatDiary: 9:21pm On Oct 04, 2020
I don't know what this guy is saying but whatever it is, I'm sure he's correct

Re: Stephanie Okereke's 38th Surprise Birthday Party From Her Husband, Linus Idahosa by Faithfulhope(f): 9:22pm On Oct 04, 2020
Celebrity
Re: Stephanie Okereke's 38th Surprise Birthday Party From Her Husband, Linus Idahosa by colorsofrainbow: 9:22pm On Oct 04, 2020
I don't wish anyone bad but chacha was all over d media gushing about her husband's show of love sometime ago
Re: Stephanie Okereke's 38th Surprise Birthday Party From Her Husband, Linus Idahosa by Hopetolive: 9:22pm On Oct 04, 2020
Congrat
Re: Stephanie Okereke's 38th Surprise Birthday Party From Her Husband, Linus Idahosa by AFvckingAlpha(m): 9:22pm On Oct 04, 2020
The fvck

Niggarr!!

If you broke and never marry and you dey see this photos, hustle o!!

I still remember wetin my papa tell me some years ago.

He said son! son!! son!!!, how many times did I call you, I replied the old man, papa three times the words that left his lips went thus, do you know how I kept your mother happy all these years, I said NO, then his next utterances, were my son HUSTLE OOO!!!

E shock you abi, e shock me too like NEPA light.

Liverpool don cast my 5k ticket. Today nah bad day. Make I smoke my last SK and I call it a day.

Lionsbet go still give me cashback sha.

See my signature if your a gambler

3 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke's 38th Surprise Birthday Party From Her Husband, Linus Idahosa by Guyman02: 9:22pm On Oct 04, 2020
Happy birthday madam. We are still wondering what happened today in the premiership

Re: Stephanie Okereke's 38th Surprise Birthday Party From Her Husband, Linus Idahosa by PureGoldh(m): 9:22pm On Oct 04, 2020
Noted
Re: Stephanie Okereke's 38th Surprise Birthday Party From Her Husband, Linus Idahosa by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:23pm On Oct 04, 2020
happy birthday sweaty. One of my best nollywood movie actress
Re: Stephanie Okereke's 38th Surprise Birthday Party From Her Husband, Linus Idahosa by ridwanlawal: 9:24pm On Oct 04, 2020
TheRealProphet:
She just wan market her stylist..
Her husband's head na mirror of the world grin DAT na mirror in the sun☀
Re: Stephanie Okereke's 38th Surprise Birthday Party From Her Husband, Linus Idahosa by irichy100(m): 9:24pm On Oct 04, 2020
Bola146:
Amen!

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke's 38th Surprise Birthday Party From Her Husband, Linus Idahosa by Kemimarch16(f): 9:25pm On Oct 04, 2020
Happy birthday
Re: Stephanie Okereke's 38th Surprise Birthday Party From Her Husband, Linus Idahosa by dorin27(f): 9:25pm On Oct 04, 2020
Romanoff:
The same marriage that some are jumping out of.

The same marriage some are sharing bitter stories, some discouraging singles.

Dear Lord, give us to wisdom to build Godly homes.
Amen sister

3 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke's 38th Surprise Birthday Party From Her Husband, Linus Idahosa by Majestybaba92(m): 9:25pm On Oct 04, 2020
see as she come fat any how meanwhile na Benin man marry am
Re: Stephanie Okereke's 38th Surprise Birthday Party From Her Husband, Linus Idahosa by yeyeboi(m): 9:26pm On Oct 04, 2020
Ok
Re: Stephanie Okereke's 38th Surprise Birthday Party From Her Husband, Linus Idahosa by Pweetyccee(f): 9:26pm On Oct 04, 2020
Happy birthday Ma. More grace
Re: Stephanie Okereke's 38th Surprise Birthday Party From Her Husband, Linus Idahosa by duduade: 9:26pm On Oct 04, 2020
We hope she's saying the truth with all this I love you o

We wish her all the best
Re: Stephanie Okereke's 38th Surprise Birthday Party From Her Husband, Linus Idahosa by Lovelies1: 9:26pm On Oct 04, 2020
F
Re: Stephanie Okereke's 38th Surprise Birthday Party From Her Husband, Linus Idahosa by Nuel19: 9:27pm On Oct 04, 2020
Bola146:

Here I am

11 Likes

Re: Stephanie Okereke's 38th Surprise Birthday Party From Her Husband, Linus Idahosa by Nmezor(f): 9:27pm On Oct 04, 2020
How nice of her hubby smiley
Re: Stephanie Okereke's 38th Surprise Birthday Party From Her Husband, Linus Idahosa by SmartPolician: 9:29pm On Oct 04, 2020
I love tall ladies.

They are really rare.

Stephanie should be the tallest Nigerian actress.

grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From Olamide Adebayo's Traditional Wedding, Becomes Second Wife / Cosmetic Surgery: Tonto Dikeh Looks Like A Goddess In New Picture / Betty Jennifer Is Dead! Chris Attoh’s Wife Shot Dead In Maryland, USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.