Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,181 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

Quality Ebook Writer Needed - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Quality Ebook Writer Needed (1037 Views)

Quality Ebook Writers Needed ASAP / Quality Ebook Writers Needed / Looking For A Quality Ebook Writer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quality Ebook Writer Needed by Bertycoker(f): 11:57am On Oct 05, 2020
Hi guys. I've got a project that needs working on.

I'm looking for an ebook writer to write me a book. Outline will be provided, and everything...
I need quality flawless English only.
Send me a message directly via https:///14085791671
Let's discuss in detail...if your writing level isn't impeccable, don't bother applying.
Thank you all

1 Like

Re: Quality Ebook Writer Needed by firstflight: 5:41am On Nov 07, 2020
hello. im interested but im not on whatsapp
Re: Quality Ebook Writer Needed by OlajideHatchYng(m): 11:34pm On Nov 10, 2020
I'm interested. I've sent you a message on WhatsApp now. Thanks!
Re: Quality Ebook Writer Needed by Richardlove(m): 4:40am On Nov 11, 2020
Hi. I'm interested if the offer is still available. Thanks. My phone doesn't support Whatsapp.
Re: Quality Ebook Writer Needed by danolorunmo(m): 10:47am On Nov 25, 2020
Bertycoker:

I'm looking for an ebook writer to write me a book. Outline will be provided, and everything...
Let's discuss in detail...if your writing level isn't impeccable, don't bother applying.
Thank you all

Why don't you first pay me for the 25k words I wrote for you?

Is this an attempt to rip me off??

UPDATE: So you finally blocked me? Well, can't say I didn't see that coming. This just proves what we all already know.
Re: Quality Ebook Writer Needed by 7BigSquids: 12:34pm On Nov 27, 2020
danolorunmo:

Why don't you first pay me for the 25k words I wrote for you?

Is this an attempt to rip me off??

You too. I wrote 14000 words for the entity and wasn't paid for my services
Re: Quality Ebook Writer Needed by danolorunmo(m): 4:40pm On Nov 27, 2020
7BigSquids:

You too. I wrote 14000 words for the entity and wasn't paid for my services

Wow. What wickedness!
Re: Quality Ebook Writer Needed by 7BigSquids: 4:43pm On Nov 27, 2020
danolorunmo:

Wow. What wickedness!

The op seems to be in a serial fraud of hiring people to write large volume projects and not paying. I've gotten heavily indebted by this
Re: Quality Ebook Writer Needed by danolorunmo(m): 4:54pm On Nov 27, 2020
7BigSquids:

The op seems to be in a serial fraud of hiring people to write large volume projects and not paying. I've gotten heavily indebted by this

Wow. This is serious. Thanks for reaching out. She got back to me today. I made some adjustments for the document and I've submitted back. I'll be closely monitoring her.
Re: Quality Ebook Writer Needed by 7BigSquids: 4:55pm On Nov 27, 2020
danolorunmo:

Wow. This is serious. Thanks for reaching out. She got back to me today. I made some adjustments for the document and I've submitted back. I'll be closely monitoring her.

I see. Okay. Will keep you in the loop. This is definitely going to determine how I relate with employers moving forward. Meanwhile it's now 8 days since I completed the project

1 Like

Re: Quality Ebook Writer Needed by danolorunmo(m): 5:26pm On Nov 27, 2020
7BigSquids:

I see. Okay. Will keep you in the loop. This is definitely going to determine how I relate with employers moving forward. Meanwhile it's now 8 days since I completed the project

Wow. 8 days? OK. Let's keep on waiting and hoping. By the way, do u remember the topic you wrote on? I wrote about management. Different sub topics under it.
Re: Quality Ebook Writer Needed by 7BigSquids: 5:29pm On Nov 27, 2020
danolorunmo:

Wow. 8 days? OK. Let's keep on waiting and hoping. By the way, do u remember the topic you wrote on? I wrote about management. Different sub topics under it.

I wrote about

Used Cars Buying Guide

I'm thinking of not writing for people anymore. I can't afford to bear such loses
Re: Quality Ebook Writer Needed by danolorunmo(m): 5:33pm On Nov 27, 2020
7BigSquids:

I wrote about

Used Cars Buying Guide

I'm thinking of not writing for people anymore. I can't afford to bear such loses

I really get your pain brother. As for me, this is the last one. I'm fed up. By next year, I should have an account on upwork. No more third party jobs for me..
Re: Quality Ebook Writer Needed by 7BigSquids: 5:46pm On Nov 27, 2020
danolorunmo:

I really get your pain brother. As for me, this is the last one. I'm fed up. By next year, I should have an account on upwork. No more third party jobs for me..

Same logic for me. The pain is too much for me

1 Like

Re: Quality Ebook Writer Needed by danolorunmo(m): 5:57pm On Nov 27, 2020
7BigSquids:

Same logic for me. The pain is too much for me

It is well.
Re: Quality Ebook Writer Needed by Divepen1(m): 7:34pm On Nov 27, 2020
danolorunmo:

It is well.
Has this money being paid? Forward the WhatsApp number to me. I've been blocked, meaning it's the number of someone I suspect it is.
Re: Quality Ebook Writer Needed by danolorunmo(m): 7:45pm On Nov 27, 2020
Divepen1:
Has this money being paid? Forward the WhatsApp number to me. I've been blocked, meaning it's the number of someone I suspect it is.

Hello Divepen, please how can I reach you? To forward the number?
Re: Quality Ebook Writer Needed by 7BigSquids: 7:54pm On Nov 27, 2020
BertyCoker hires people to write and doesn't pay for services rendered.

Don't be used by this cheap low life scammer
Re: Quality Ebook Writer Needed by 7BigSquids: 7:55pm On Nov 27, 2020
BertyCoker hires people to write and doesn't pay for services rendered.

Don't be used by this cheap low life scammer.
Re: Quality Ebook Writer Needed by 7BigSquids: 9:58pm On Nov 27, 2020
How am I not surprised

So, this is FidelMalek
Re: Quality Ebook Writer Needed by Divepen1(m): 10:16pm On Nov 27, 2020
danolorunmo:

Hello Divepen, please how can I reach you? To forward the number?
You can DM me through my profile.
Re: Quality Ebook Writer Needed by mostob(m): 12:38am On Nov 28, 2020
Divepen1:
You can DM me through my profile.
Hello,i sent you a PM sir.
Re: Quality Ebook Writer Needed by Mariana20: 1:37pm On Nov 28, 2020
Bertycoker:

Thank you all

Hi Bertycoker,

My name is Mary and I'm a professional and experienced quality content and copy writer with creative mind.

I have seen your proposal and I realized its something I can work on.

Kindly contact me via Whatsapp on this number +2347084468975 so we can talk better on your project and I can have samples of my works sent to you

I look forward to hearing from you and working together for your success. Thanks.

Email: royalbookwrites@gmail.com
Re: Quality Ebook Writer Needed by 7BigSquids: 2:10pm On Nov 28, 2020
Mariana20:

Hi Bertycoker,

My name is Mary and I'm a professional and experienced quality content and copy writer with creative mind.

I have seen your proposal and I realized its something I can work on.

Kindly contact me via Whatsapp on this number +2347084468975 so we can talk better on your project and I can have samples of my works sent to you

I look forward to hearing from you and working together for your success. Thanks.

Email: royalbookwrites@gmail.com

You will work and not be paid for your services. Aren't you reading and seeing the said individual is engaging in the serial fraud of hiring people to write voluminous projects and not paying for it

1 Like

Re: Quality Ebook Writer Needed by NiceClick(m): 12:54am On Dec 03, 2020
danolorunmo:

If you need an Upwork account, contact me now for your approved upwork account with 3hrs.

For us to establish trust, you've to when when the account is approved.

I create both Local and foreign accounts and as well guide you through verifications.

For local account it's just 3k and 5k for foreign accounts (with any country of your choice).

If you have your account setup already but finding it difficult to land your first gig, or you want to buy upwork reviews - kindly send a DM to me.

Whatsapp only - 08104883451.

(1) (Reply)

Article Writers Needed / Writers/bloggers Needed Urgently / 3 Writers Wanted To Write Articles - No Research

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.