Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,513 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

3 Writers Wanted To Write Articles - No Research - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / 3 Writers Wanted To Write Articles - No Research (1044 Views)

Writers Needed For Articles, No Research. Start Today / Articles Writers Needed - Rewrite Articles No Research- Long Term Work Available / 2 Or 3 Writers Needs For Everyday Nigerian Articles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Writers Wanted To Write Articles - No Research by zacklander: 9:00am On Jul 26, 2022
Here are the instructions for anyone that's interested;

1. I'll send the articles and you'll write your own unique article from the given content. You don't need to make any extra research, just focus on the content provided to you in the document. You will not be changing a few words or rewriting sentence-by-sentence, you have to read and understand so that you can write your own version from the given resource.
2. You get paid for the articles you complete and submit.
3. I’ll be hiring multiple writers, and I will hire more in coming days. For those who are not picked immediately, can still be hired in the coming days, provided their writing is good.
4. Please don't apply if you're going to use software or any form of rewriter app, I can easily detect that because I'll check to ensure accuracy.
5. The pay is #1000 Naira for every 1000-words article you write, or #2000 Naira for 2000-words article. The rates will be adjusted accordingly if the article is higher than 1000-2000 words.
6. You should be available to start writing the articles today and you have to be able to write a minimum of 1000-words per day.
7. If you don't agree with the terms, please don't bother contacting me looking for an increase in rate or whatsoever.
8. Here is a short paragraph to rewrite as a test for all interested candidates to see writing quality. I don't need you to send any samples please, just write a unique content from the short paragraph below;

“Digital skills are taking over the workforce and are becoming more important than ever. Having a wide range of digital skills is essential to ensuring you have an interesting, fulfilling and well-paid career. They are the skills that enable people to use digital technologies and information resources to achieve their goals, satisfy their needs, and cope with challenges. They are the skills you need to succeed in a knowledge-based economy where more and more work is done by computer. It can be anything from understanding how to code, how to use social media, or how to design a website. The internet is the main driver of these changes in work and a lot of people don't know how it works.”[i][/i]

No application would be considered without rewriting the short paragraph above. You Should send it at "rddeesshu(at)gmail dot com", mention that you have read my terms and the rate so that I know you have read my details.

The short paragraph I provided should be at least 90%+ unique, Here is a tool to compare your rewrite and the original content I provided; https://www.copyscape.com/compare.php.

Also, leave a comment on this post, and when you send an email, mention your Nairaland username please.

Thank you for taking the time to read the post.

6 Likes

Re: 3 Writers Wanted To Write Articles - No Research by Seniorwriter(m): 9:33am On Jul 26, 2022
angry...Just stumbled on your thread....I want to give a freestyle trial....

Digital skills are now in dominance when it comes to the world's workforce and having multiple digital skills is an assurance to having a satisfactory career with high pay or salary.
Having a digital skill in this technology driving world we now experience allows one to successfully become relevant and ease to using digital technologies and available information to achieve set goals since computers are now been used to complete most works.
Digital skills vary from knowing how to code to been a social media expert or been a website or App developer.
However this new development is actually influenced by the ever growing online community (Internet) and so many people are yet to acclamatize with this new normal.

Kindly rate me ...lolz
New007:
Too much focus on big words. Grammar errors as well.
Thanks it was a freestyle like I stated up there...I have and use grammarly for my project writing delivery...I'm not a grammarian.....Thanks anyways.

@Seniorwriter
Re: 3 Writers Wanted To Write Articles - No Research by Ehhh: 2:54pm On Jul 26, 2022
zacklander:

1. I'll send the articles and you'll write your own unique article from the given content. You don't need to make any extra research, just focus on the content provided to you in the document. You will not be changing a few words or rewriting sentence-by-sentence, you have to read and understand so that you can write your own version from the given resource.
3. I’ll be hiring multiple writers, and I will hire more in coming days. For those who are not picked immediately, can still be hired in the coming days, provided their writing is good.
4. Please don't apply if you're going to use software or any form of rewriter app, I can easily detect that because I'll check to ensure accuracy.
5. The pay is #1000 Naira for every 1000-words article you write, or #2000 Naira for 2000-words article. The rates will be adjusted accordingly if the article is higher than 1000-2000 words.
6. You should be available to start writing the articles today and you have to be able to write a minimum of 1000-words per day.
7. If you don't agree with the terms, please don't bother contacting me looking for an increase in rate or whatsoever.
8. Here is a short paragraph to rewrite as a test for all interested candidates to see writing quality. I don't need you to send any samples please, just write a unique content from the short paragraph below;

“Digital skills are taking over the workforce and are becoming more important than ever. Having a wide range of digital skills is essential to ensuring you have an interesting, fulfilling and well-paid career. They are the skills that enable people to use digital technologies and information resources to achieve their goals, satisfy their needs, and cope with challenges. They are the skills you need to succeed in a knowledge-based economy where more and more work is done by computer. It can be anything from understanding how to code, how to use social media, or how to design a website. The internet is the main driver of these changes in work and a lot of people don't know how it works.”[i][/i]

No application would be considered without rewriting the short paragraph above. You Should send it at "rddeesshu(at)gmail dot com", mention that you have read my terms and the rate so that I know you have read my details.

The short paragraph I provided should be at least 90%+ unique, Here is a tool to compare your rewrite and the original content I provided; https://www.copyscape.com/compare.php.

Also, leave a comment on this post, and when you send an email, mention your Nairaland username please.

Ok

1 Like

Re: 3 Writers Wanted To Write Articles - No Research by danolorunmo(m): 9:42pm On Jul 26, 2022
zacklander:

Mail sent. I also specified my nairaland username.
Re: 3 Writers Wanted To Write Articles - No Research by Aishawrite3(f): 9:54pm On Jul 26, 2022
I'm interested.
Re: 3 Writers Wanted To Write Articles - No Research by Good781227: 10:26pm On Jul 26, 2022
zacklander:

1. I'll send the articles and you'll write your own unique article from the given content. You don't need to make any extra research, just focus on the content provided to you in the document. You will not be changing a few words or rewriting sentence-by-sentence, you have to read and understand so that you can write your own version from the given resource. I’m interested

Re: 3 Writers Wanted To Write Articles - No Research by Good781227: 10:27pm On Jul 26, 2022
[quote author=Good781227 post=115118116][/quote]I'm interested
Re: 3 Writers Wanted To Write Articles - No Research by Akpam24(m): 11:19pm On Jul 26, 2022
Good781227:
[/quote][quote author=Good781227 post=115118134]I'm interested
zacklander:

Re: 3 Writers Wanted To Write Articles - No Research by Akpam24(m): 11:31pm On Jul 26, 2022
Hi, I'm interested and would send in my entry to the email soonest!
zacklander:

Re: 3 Writers Wanted To Write Articles - No Research by New007: 8:11am On Jul 27, 2022
Seniorwriter:
angry...Just stumbled on your thread....I want to give a freestyle trial....

Digital skills are now in dominance when it comes to the world's workforce and having multiple digital skills is an assurance to having a satisfactory career with high pay or salary.
Having a digital skill in this technology driving world we now experience allows one to successfully become relevant and ease to using digital technologies and available information to achieve set goals since computers are now been used to complete most works.
Digital skills vary from knowing how to code to been a social media expert or been a website or App developer.
However this new development is actually influenced by the ever growing online community (Internet) and so many people are yet to acclamatize with this new normal.

Kindly rate me ...lolz

@Seniorwriter
Too much focus on big words. Grammar errors as well.
Re: 3 Writers Wanted To Write Articles - No Research by Anniebhee: 10:06am On Jul 27, 2022
I just submit my work to your email
Re: 3 Writers Wanted To Write Articles - No Research by awajanefavour5: 1:30pm On Jul 27, 2022
zacklander:

According to the requirements stated above, I will like to work with you.
I just sent you my test.
This is my username https://www.nairaland.com/awajanefavour5.
Re: 3 Writers Wanted To Write Articles - No Research by Neehmah19(f): 4:59pm On Jul 27, 2022
zacklander:

I'm interested
Re: 3 Writers Wanted To Write Articles - No Research by Shalomdee(f): 8:41pm On Jul 27, 2022
zacklander:

I will send my test answer to your mail.
Re: 3 Writers Wanted To Write Articles - No Research by Shalomdee(f): 8:44pm On Jul 27, 2022
zacklander:

I will send my test answer to your email
Re: 3 Writers Wanted To Write Articles - No Research by bigjackass: 9:40am On Jul 29, 2022
zacklander:

sent you an email
Re: 3 Writers Wanted To Write Articles - No Research by Invincible59(m): 11:17am On Jul 29, 2022
I have sent a mail
Re: 3 Writers Wanted To Write Articles - No Research by Sammiewriter: 1:15pm On Jul 29, 2022
zacklander:

I have sent an email to you
Re: 3 Writers Wanted To Write Articles - No Research by OloladeOluwatob: 11:27pm On Jul 29, 2022
Noted.
Re: 3 Writers Wanted To Write Articles - No Research by DeborahGrace(f): 5:03am On Jul 30, 2022
Hi. Kindly check your email. I’ve sent in my application.
Re: 3 Writers Wanted To Write Articles - No Research by confluence: 8:02pm On Jul 30, 2022
hi, send in my application, please check your email.
Re: 3 Writers Wanted To Write Articles - No Research by Fyerce299: 8:40am On Jul 31, 2022
Hi. I've sent you an email.

Thanks.

zacklander:

Re: 3 Writers Wanted To Write Articles - No Research by Champwrites(m): 11:29pm On Jul 31, 2022
Hello �, I'm Champwrites, I have already sent an email.
Re: 3 Writers Wanted To Write Articles - No Research by Osayoyo: 1:05am On Aug 04, 2022
Hi, please check your email
Re: 3 Writers Wanted To Write Articles - No Research by cappucino925(m): 7:37am On Aug 07, 2022
awajanefavour5:

According to the requirements stated above, I will like to work with you.
I just sent you my test.
This is my username https://www.nairaland.com/awajanefavour5.
Re: 3 Writers Wanted To Write Articles - No Research by cappucino925(m): 8:17am On Aug 07, 2022
I sent you a mail sir
zacklander:

Re: 3 Writers Wanted To Write Articles - No Research by csunnyjoe2019: 2:17pm On Aug 10, 2022
zacklander:

I have sent you an email

nairaland username: csunnyjoe2019
Re: 3 Writers Wanted To Write Articles - No Research by Ese4edos(f): 4:11pm On Aug 11, 2022
I have sent you a mail
My nairaland username is ese4edos
Re: 3 Writers Wanted To Write Articles - No Research by sultao1983: 5:39am On Aug 12, 2022
I was trying to send to the mail, saying that invalid email. My no:08137884851, username;sultao1983sultao1983.

Article re-write.
The development of digital skills has become essential now compared to the past.
To get a motivational salary, you have to understand digital skills. It has become a basic requirement to work.
It assists people to achieve their objectives. It is essential to find a way to become a digital skill expert to help in a knowledge-based economy where the use of computers is necessary.
It adds to your value range from being a coder, social media user, and website developer.
Re: 3 Writers Wanted To Write Articles - No Research by dpete1: 4:41pm On Aug 13, 2022
1 Naira per Word.
What a very ridiculous rate!
Re: 3 Writers Wanted To Write Articles - No Research by VictoriaIbukun(f): 11:54am On Aug 20, 2022
I have sent my answer to the test and my application for this job.

oludareibukun17@gmail.com is my email.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seo Writer Here. Guarantee: Will Pass Copyscape Everytime! / Article Writer, Web Content Writer, Blogger: Do You Need One? / Dike's Plight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.