Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Rate My Boy He Is 6weeks And 2days Old - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Rate My Boy He Is 6weeks And 2days Old (6720 Views)

My boy Lokogoma Vom Pera showline GSD / Memoir Of My Boy VIGIL / My Boy And Girl: A Nairalander Shows His Dogs (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rate My Boy He Is 6weeks And 2days Old by Jackonsy(m): 8:53am On Nov 10, 2020
As i said he is learning faster, now he knows where to go do it's pottying

See pottying position

Re: Rate My Boy He Is 6weeks And 2days Old by Jackonsy(m): 8:54am On Nov 10, 2020
Then we strolled shaaa

But this picture i love it

1 Like

Re: Rate My Boy He Is 6weeks And 2days Old by Jackonsy(m): 8:56am On Nov 10, 2020
Remember he is 11weeks and 3days old

Growing smoothly

You will obviously enjoy having him as company

He knows how to make noise ooooo

1 Like

Re: Rate My Boy He Is 6weeks And 2days Old by Haroldjunior: 12:13pm On Nov 10, 2020
He looks very good in terms of appearance bro. But he looks small for a male at 11 weeks o bro. Or maybe it's just the camera.
Re: Rate My Boy He Is 6weeks And 2days Old by Jackonsy(m): 2:48pm On Nov 11, 2020
Haroldjunior:
He looks very good in terms of appearance bro. But he looks small for a male at 11 weeks o bro. Or maybe it's just the camera.

Yea he looks very small from camera

I think i got a new picture to show you

Thanks for rating him

Thanks for trying to help out in suggestions about the height
Re: Rate My Boy He Is 6weeks And 2days Old by Jackonsy(m): 2:50pm On Nov 11, 2020
I am boy storm
My owner is Jackonsy kennels
I am 11weeks and 4days old
I weigh 12.3kg
My height is 38.2cm

Please can you really tell whether am doing good or pictures are lying

I promise to always look good

1 Like

Re: Rate My Boy He Is 6weeks And 2days Old by Geepee77(m): 3:12pm On Nov 12, 2020
Your boy is doing well and cute, but stop strolling with dog until 6 months, I repeat do not stroll with the dog.
Re: Rate My Boy He Is 6weeks And 2days Old by Haroldjunior: 3:53pm On Nov 12, 2020
Geepee77:
Your boy is doing well and cute, but stop strolling with dog until 6 months, I repeat do not stroll with the dog.
Why? undecided
Re: Rate My Boy He Is 6weeks And 2days Old by Geepee77(m): 4:09pm On Nov 12, 2020
Haroldjunior:

Why? undecided

Because of Parvovirus, he's too young for strolling until he has finished his vaccine shot before he should even think of strolling with the dog.
Re: Rate My Boy He Is 6weeks And 2days Old by Haroldjunior: 5:32pm On Nov 12, 2020
Geepee77:

Because of Parvovirus, he's too young for strolling until he has finished his vaccine shot before he should even think of strolling with the dog.
But you said 6 months.
Re: Rate My Boy He Is 6weeks And 2days Old by Geepee77(m): 11:07pm On Nov 12, 2020
Haroldjunior:

But you said 6 months.

Yes I said six months because vaccine shots mostly finish at 4 to 5 months.
Re: Rate My Boy He Is 6weeks And 2days Old by Jackonsy(m): 1:57pm On Nov 13, 2020
Geepee77:

Thanks

The strolling is just from my house to our kennel

1 Like

Re: Rate My Boy He Is 6weeks And 2days Old by officialfestus(m): 6:19pm On Nov 14, 2020
Growing fast
Re: Rate My Boy He Is 6weeks And 2days Old by officialfestus(m): 6:21pm On Nov 14, 2020
⁴ months and a week old

Re: Rate My Boy He Is 6weeks And 2days Old by Jackonsy(m): 7:15pm On Nov 15, 2020
officialfestus:
Growing fast

Thanks
Re: Rate My Boy He Is 6weeks And 2days Old by Jackonsy(m): 7:16pm On Nov 15, 2020
officialfestus:
⁴ months and a week old

Can i see this picture very well
Re: Rate My Boy He Is 6weeks And 2days Old by Ojenose: 7:22pm On Nov 15, 2020
My pup at 1month vs now at 3months 2weeks

Re: Rate My Boy He Is 6weeks And 2days Old by Jackonsy(m): 9:09pm On Nov 15, 2020
Ojenose:
My pup at 1month vs now at 3months 2weeks

Looks solid and awesome

Do you mind giving the tips of you fo feed him

How do you count age of your dog

Like mine was born on 23 of August will exactly 3 month on that day

But today it's exactly 12weeks and a day old

So throw more light
Re: Rate My Boy He Is 6weeks And 2days Old by Ojenose: 12:37pm On Nov 16, 2020
Well feeding him is relatively easy....I give him a particular food I get from my vet....name is dog ration I'll post a pic below, I mix canned food in there along with other things he likes like fish or chicken....about his age...my counting is not exact...I got him at one month so every week on that day I add a week to his age..he might be a few days older tho

Re: Rate My Boy He Is 6weeks And 2days Old by Jackonsy(m): 12:43pm On Nov 16, 2020
Ojenose:
Well feeding him is relatively easy....I give him a particular food I get from my vet....name is dog ration I'll post a pic below, I mix canned food in there along with other things he likes like fish or chicken....about his age...my counting is not exact...I got him at one month so every week on that day I add a week to his age..he might be a few days older tho

Waoooooooooooooow

Its kool

Mine eat Orlando dog's food with cow foetus and milk
Re: Rate My Boy He Is 6weeks And 2days Old by Jackonsy(m): 8:29am On Nov 17, 2020
Good morning fam
It's all about storm boy
He is 12weeks and 3days old
Growing awesome

Don't mind how dirty he is, he is awesome and o be with

1 Like

Re: Rate My Boy He Is 6weeks And 2days Old by Jackonsy(m): 10:00am On Nov 22, 2020
Have started noticing some abnormal behavior in Storm my gsd, whenever he is out of Cage and water is given to him to drink, once he have drank to his satisfaction,he will pour the water on the ground and lay on it, can someone give me the reason for such action, because it makes it look terrible
Re: Rate My Boy He Is 6weeks And 2days Old by Mokelu: 12:08pm On Nov 22, 2020
Jackonsy:
Have started noticing some abnormal behavior in Storm my gsd, whenever he is out of Cage and water is given to him to drink, once he have drank to his satisfaction,he will pour the water on the ground and lay on it, can someone give me the reason for such action, because it makes it look terrible

Pup could be feeling hot. Perhaps, he is trying to cool off. Had a Boerboel who was notorious for da act... used to annoy me until i noticed he does this mostly in the afternoon or when the weather is a bit hot... I'm not saying it is a rule of thumb and as such, that's why you pup is misbehaving but then, observe this behaviour for a while
Re: Rate My Boy He Is 6weeks And 2days Old by Geepee77(m): 1:40pm On Nov 22, 2020
Jackonsy:

It's bad habit, try to make the water stationary or after drinking water take the water off. Always spank him a little or carry him away when he lies down on the water. He's still a puppy so they always misbehave. Stand your ground and correct him constantly.
Re: Rate My Boy He Is 6weeks And 2days Old by Jackonsy(m): 6:20am On Nov 23, 2020
Mokelu:

Pup could be feeling hot. Perhaps, he is trying to cool off. Had a Boerboel who was notorious for da act... used to annoy me until i noticed he does this mostly in the afternoon or when the weather is a bit hot... I'm not saying it is a rule of thumb and as such, that's why you pup is misbehaving but then, observe this behaviour for a while

Thanks bro

I really appreciate
Re: Rate My Boy He Is 6weeks And 2days Old by Jackonsy(m): 6:21am On Nov 23, 2020
Geepee77:

It's bad habit, try to make the water stationary or after drinking water take the water off. Always spank him a little or carry him away when he lies down on the water. He's still a puppy so they always misbehave. Stand your ground and correct him constantly.

Thanks bro i appreciate for your candid response
Re: Rate My Boy He Is 6weeks And 2days Old by Jackonsy(m): 8:47am On Nov 25, 2020
See what am. Complaining of this boy

Always stubborn even after cautioning

Poured the water he is meant to drink on the ground and lay on it

Re: Rate My Boy He Is 6weeks And 2days Old by Jackonsy(m): 8:48am On Nov 25, 2020
Caning is not my thing, but starving him for caution is not working at all
Re: Rate My Boy He Is 6weeks And 2days Old by Haroldjunior: 9:03am On Nov 25, 2020
Jackonsy:
Caning is not my thing, but starving him for caution is not working at all
Do not starve a dog for caution. It never works. They don't understand that language. Just scold them. You must not necessarily beat him. E get as you go take shout on am, e go dey get sense. Get a big stone that you know won't shed sand, wash it properly, put am inside the bowl of water. When he has tried to throw away the water a couple of times and sees that it's not working again, he would eventually stop. He's a puppy, most times we just have to think smart to make them stop certain habits.

1 Like

Re: Rate My Boy He Is 6weeks And 2days Old by Jackonsy(m): 9:40am On Nov 25, 2020
Haroldjunior:

Do not starve a dog for caution. It never works. They don't understand that language. Just scold them. You must not necessarily beat him. E get as you go take shout on am, e go dey get sense. Get a big stone that you know won't shed sand, wash it properly, put am inside the bowl of water. When he has tried to throw away the water a couple of times and sees that it's not working again, he would eventually stop. He's a puppy, most times we just have to think smart to make them stop certain habits.

You see that stone stuff i have tried it but the funny thing is that he regularly find way to pour the water either by siting on the bowl

I start using painter that come be worst

I stopped putting Waters inside cage for it

I bring him out regularly to smutch water i.e to drink water with me watching

I don't want him been scared or frightened that's why i don't buy that idea

I want him to. Always stand firm

But i will be looking up for more option

Thanks bro you did really helped

1 Like

Re: Rate My Boy He Is 6weeks And 2days Old by Geepee77(m): 12:08pm On Nov 25, 2020
Go and get that feeding plate and put water, it's hard for them to pour it away, same thing my dog was doing too until I bought it. As for laying in the mud, spank him a little to leave there. I do beat my dogs ooh if they misbehave and nobody can beat them. I hate rubbish ooh.

Re: Rate My Boy He Is 6weeks And 2days Old by explosiveskull(m): 4:50pm On Nov 25, 2020
Jackonsy:
See what am. Complaining of this boy

Always stubborn even after cautioning

Poured the water he is meant to drink on the ground and lay on it
My dog did it when he was this age,
1. He may be cooling off as they love laying their belly on cool spots like tiles, the puppy is improvising with water.
2. He may be bored and like a kid will play with whatever he can lay his hands on, we all did it when we were small then as children; get him more engaged either with toys or training.
3. Don't listen to any body telling you that it is bad habit and that the puppy needs spanking, they don't have the capabilities to communicate clearly with we humans, therefore, it is the obligation of you the owner to always observe and monitor your puppy at this early stage of their life to direct them on how you want them to behave and to live a healthy and safer life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help Me To Safe The Life Of This Boerboel / Boosting Your Pregnant Dog's (or Animal's) Immunity / Beautiful male Caucasian Shepherd For sale.: Latest update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.