Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Davido’s Signee, Lil Frosh Allegedly Beats Up His Girlfriend, Gift Camille (PICS - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido’s Signee, Lil Frosh Allegedly Beats Up His Girlfriend, Gift Camille (PICS (3366 Views)

REVEALED: Reasons Why Lil Frosh Allegedly Beat Up His Girlfriend, Gift Camille ( / Davido Cancels Lil Frosh's Recording Contract For Assaulting Gift Camille / 'I Am Gay' - Davido's Signee Dremo Openly Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido’s Signee, Lil Frosh Allegedly Beats Up His Girlfriend, Gift Camille (PICS by Sheynex(m): 12:44pm On Oct 05, 2020
Davido Music Worldwide, DMW signee, Sanni Goriola better known as Lil Frosh has been accused of beating up his girlfriend, Gift Camille.

This allegation was made online by Camille’s Manager identified on social media as Mayoks Michael who stated that the domestic violence has been going on for about year.

Mr Mayoks also narrated how Lil Frosh has locked the young lady severally in his House making visuals of her naked and threatening to kill her.

He however assured the young singer to be ready to face the full wrath of the law as has bitten more than he can chew.

The post reads; “@thacutegeminme, my client and sister has suffered enough!!! We have kept quiet enough @lhilfrosh.

“You have done enough damage for almost a year now you have been in a relationship with my sister and client and you have brought her nothing but horror, pain and disaster.

“I remember the first time I found out about you beating her on Monday 22nd of June @official_lyta team reached out to me wanting to use her for his musical video shoot but she kept on saying you didn’t like it not knowing you had beaten her to pulp and she couldn’t face the world with so much Bruise. Their team begged to double the money but she couldn’t take the job because of you.

“You created so much fear in her till she turned down the job, but you still didn’t stop on a particular day you called me and you were begging me for almost 3 hours on the phone telling me to talk to her just to get back to you. Which I begged her and you promised never to lay your horrible hands on her.
READ Don Jazzy, Uti Nwachukwu, Other Celebrities React To Kiddwaya’s Eviction

“She has lost so many jobs because of you
She has lost so many friendships because of you. You never wanted her to be friends or to even talk to anyone. You will turn the lights off beat her and pour her water even record her and threaten to post it online.

“You broke her ring light. Broke her phone
Dragged her right infront of your house. I know how many times I’ve had to order Uber to take her home.

“@lhilfrosh you are very wicked. I’m tired of trying to protect your image while you continually ruin her and break her into pieces.

“She called one day crying that you were going to kill her and actually you were truly locking her inside preparing to beat not until I called her mom.

“You even recorded her naked! Threatening to post it after beating her bro @lhilfrosh you better be ready. You will pay for this !!!
We are tired of your.”

SEE POST AND PICTURES BELOW;
https://mynewspage.com.ng/davidos-signee-lil-frosh-allegedly-beats-up-his-girlfriend-gift-camille-photos/

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Davido’s Signee, Lil Frosh Allegedly Beats Up His Girlfriend, Gift Camille (PICS by cassbeat(m): 12:55pm On Oct 05, 2020
This kind small boy go dey beat your sister for almost a year and you guys did nothing about it....The manager, The client and Lil Frosh are all mad

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido’s Signee, Lil Frosh Allegedly Beats Up His Girlfriend, Gift Camille (PICS by IamD18: 1:07pm On Oct 05, 2020
We've not heard from the Girlfriend, neither have we heard from the Guy, so it'll be unreasonable to judge or condemn anyone.

But when I remember that these two once did video call and confessed their love for each other, I'll just laugh at the first person that said love exist.

3 Likes

Re: Davido’s Signee, Lil Frosh Allegedly Beats Up His Girlfriend, Gift Camille (PICS by DaddyRochie1642: 1:15pm On Oct 05, 2020
Boyfriend From Hell grin grin

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Signee, Lil Frosh Allegedly Beats Up His Girlfriend, Gift Camille (PICS by DaddyRochie1642: 1:19pm On Oct 05, 2020
So she has even been Weeping and Wailing and gnashing her Teeth all this While she was with him because he has some CHANGE abi?

She has now Found Out the Hard way that all that glitters isnt GOLD grin grin
Re: Davido’s Signee, Lil Frosh Allegedly Beats Up His Girlfriend, Gift Camille (PICS by Proffdada: 1:20pm On Oct 05, 2020
There's an adage that says "the popular fruit gets eaten by an animal " grin
Re: Davido’s Signee, Lil Frosh Allegedly Beats Up His Girlfriend, Gift Camille (PICS by Skmoda360(m): 1:21pm On Oct 05, 2020
And she still stay with him....the girl dey Bleep up ooooo....the guy is a beast
Re: Davido’s Signee, Lil Frosh Allegedly Beats Up His Girlfriend, Gift Camille (PICS by EzzyCarter: 1:29pm On Oct 05, 2020
Despite the fact that women could be so annoying and provoking at times, only an irresponsible lowlifer would assault a lady, Regardless of what she has done. As a guy, it goes a long way in showing the kind of upbringing you have if you can raise your hands to hit a woman. There are saner and more civil ways to deal with an erratic/bitchy lady. If she gets you so angry, walk out, go take a walk, take a breather instead of acting in the heat of the moment and doing something you might later regret.
I'm sure by the time you get back you both would have calmed down enough to thrash things out.
And if she's talented at picking everyday quarrels, get the heck outta that relationship, you deserve some peace, calm and sanity in your life.
No matter what happens, the only time you should hit your woman is when you're both sweating in the other room cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Davido’s Signee, Lil Frosh Allegedly Beats Up His Girlfriend, Gift Camille (PICS by NobleAngell(f): 1:37pm On Oct 05, 2020
End of career. That's probably the only "hit" he'll make.

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Signee, Lil Frosh Allegedly Beats Up His Girlfriend, Gift Camille (PICS by Iceyjayz: 1:39pm On Oct 05, 2020
She stuck with him because of the little money he was getting now see the result, greediness will not kill Nigerian girls.

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Signee, Lil Frosh Allegedly Beats Up His Girlfriend, Gift Camille (PICS by icuminpiss(m): 1:39pm On Oct 05, 2020
Dwm with toxic boys,God help am say no be person I dey related to. I fuccc am up
Re: Davido’s Signee, Lil Frosh Allegedly Beats Up His Girlfriend, Gift Camille (PICS by NobleAngell(f): 1:40pm On Oct 05, 2020
IamD18:
We've not heard from the Girlfriend, neither have we heard from the Guy, so it'll be unreasonable to judge or condemn anyone.

But when I remember that these two once did video call and confessed their love for each other, I'll just laugh at the first person that said love exist.
Like seriously? Even with the photos, you need to hear from her whether it was a rock that feel on her face?

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Signee, Lil Frosh Allegedly Beats Up His Girlfriend, Gift Camille (PICS by Freestainworld(m): 1:43pm On Oct 05, 2020
that is not how to treat a lady, be mature young man
Re: Davido’s Signee, Lil Frosh Allegedly Beats Up His Girlfriend, Gift Camille (PICS by Iyoocartel(f): 2:08pm On Oct 05, 2020
Iyooooooo cartel

The only hit be can make since he started his career
Na thugs and touts full dmw
Re: Davido’s Signee, Lil Frosh Allegedly Beats Up His Girlfriend, Gift Camille (PICS by Memberclub(m): 2:17pm On Oct 05, 2020
She looks Asian lol
Re: Davido’s Signee, Lil Frosh Allegedly Beats Up His Girlfriend, Gift Camille (PICS by jimmychang: 2:23pm On Oct 05, 2020
EzzyCarter:
Despite the fact that women could be so annoying and provoking at times, only an irresponsible lowlifer would assault a lady, Regardless of what she has done. As a guy, it goes a long way in showing the kind of upbringing you have if you can raise your hands to hit a woman. There are saner and more civil ways to deal with an erratic/bitchy lady. If she gets you so angry, walk out, go take a walk, take a breather instead of acting in the heat of the moment and doing something you might later regret.
I'm sure by the time you get back you both would have calmed down enough to thrash things out.
And if she's talented at picking everyday quarrels, get the heck outta that relationship, you deserve some peace, calm and sanity in your life.
No matter what happens, the only time you should hit your woman is when you're both sweating in the other room cheesy

I support you though...but what if a woman hits me like slap me grin grin ; Should I ignore her or walk out on her grin
Re: Davido’s Signee, Lil Frosh Allegedly Beats Up His Girlfriend, Gift Camille (PICS by sade38436: 4:08pm On Oct 05, 2020
This like size girl go dey beat your niece for almost a month and you fellas did Anything about it....The manger, The clientele and Lil Frosh are all wacko
Re: Davido’s Signee, Lil Frosh Allegedly Beats Up His Girlfriend, Gift Camille (PICS by Denique(f): 4:42pm On Oct 05, 2020
EzzyCarter:

Walks outta thread... cool
Re: Davido’s Signee, Lil Frosh Allegedly Beats Up His Girlfriend, Gift Camille (PICS by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 6:16pm On Oct 05, 2020
Dah hell does dz guy even sings? .. Last i heard his music, he was busy shouting *kaibo kaibo*

Dz iz so nt ok as long as she didnt hit u first
Re: Davido’s Signee, Lil Frosh Allegedly Beats Up His Girlfriend, Gift Camille (PICS by Temitopemo6e6(m): 6:57pm On Oct 05, 2020
Awon omo isin pongilah kan le la Okay, o ti ko si owo aye
Re: Davido’s Signee, Lil Frosh Allegedly Beats Up His Girlfriend, Gift Camille (PICS by Petyr1: 7:45pm On Oct 05, 2020
I can't believe this swollen eye is as a result of beating this guy bad o
Re: Davido’s Signee, Lil Frosh Allegedly Beats Up His Girlfriend, Gift Camille (PICS by EzzyCarter: 8:55pm On Oct 05, 2020
Denique:

Walks outta thread... cool

Lool. Denike biggy-biggy mi cheesy

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Signee, Lil Frosh Allegedly Beats Up His Girlfriend, Gift Camille (PICS by Meto1234(m): 9:13pm On Oct 05, 2020
see he use punch dislocate this pirkin head
Re: Davido’s Signee, Lil Frosh Allegedly Beats Up His Girlfriend, Gift Camille (PICS by victorian(f): 9:15pm On Oct 05, 2020
Must she always go back? angry

My God! See panel beating! And they are not married o.
Ladies of these days I just taya!

Must you die on top relationship!

God forbid!

That's how my neighbor a 24years old guy beats up his 17years old gf just this weekend. Break her phone and beat her up, while people came to separate them.. She was screaming with a black swollen eye, the glasses broken and daring him as if she can beat him back . One lanky girl with ojugo glass like that.

I just shake my head in disgust. After her mother came to settle them, she was screaming you are an animal! Bloody Animal for beating a girl! People come and see Femi, hes an animal!

Sighs! I just taya!

If both of u are volatile! Then cut off! If the stress is too much? Break up!

Don't fuccing date anymore! Love is not by force!!!!!

The guy said she was too clinging and he needed his space to rest , but she won't let him be! After work he wants to be alone and rest but she's allways coming over to his place and he's tired,he needs to rest and think!

Money for food, money for phone, money for school fees, she's bout to go for her matric and her single mom is poor ... When love dey shack his Brain, only him promise her mom he will train her in school from begining to end. But it seems he's tired already with feeding and providing for both mom and daughter.

Just too bad. The load is too much on the young man for God sake.

Back to the topic! Camille leave the young man alone! Don't die on top his matter. He could be tired of your stress!
Re: Davido’s Signee, Lil Frosh Allegedly Beats Up His Girlfriend, Gift Camille (PICS by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 05, 2020
This guy is a very unfortunate boy O look at the way you beat a girl you're not even scared if she pass out.
Re: Davido’s Signee, Lil Frosh Allegedly Beats Up His Girlfriend, Gift Camille (PICS by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 05, 2020
victorian:
Must she always go back? angry

My God! See panel beating! And they are not married o.
Ladies of these days I just taya!

Must you die on top relationship!

God forbid!

That's how my neighbor a 24years old guy beats up his 17years old gf just this weekend. Break her phone and beat her up, while people came to separate them.. She was screaming with a black swollen eye, the glasses broken and daring him as if she can beat him back . One lanky girl with ojugo glass like that.

I just shake my head in disgust. After her mother came to settle them, she was screaming you are an animal! Bloody Animal for beating a girl! People come and see Femi, hes an animal!

Sighs! I just taya!

If both of u are volatile! Then cut off! If the stress is too much? Break up!

Don't fuccing date anymore! Love is not by force!!!!!

The guy said she was too clinging and he needed his space to rest , but she won't let him be! After work he wants to be alone and rest but she's allways coming over to his place and he's tired,he needs to rest and think!

Money for food, money for phone, money for school fees, she's bout to go for her matric and her single mom is poor ... When love dey shack his Brain, only him promise her mom he will train her in school from begining to end. But it seems he's tired already with feeding and providing for both mom and daughter.

Just too bad. The load is too much on the young man for God sake.

Back to the topic! Camille leave the young man alone! Don't die on top his matter. He could be tired of your stress!
That's very sad to be frank if you're my woman I won't raise my hand anyday anytime to beat you.
Although some women are sometimes provoking but that doesn't mean you should beat them to me going out is the best thing.
Re: Davido’s Signee, Lil Frosh Allegedly Beats Up His Girlfriend, Gift Camille (PICS by victorian(f): 11:21pm On Oct 05, 2020
ZIINI:

That's very sad to be frank if you're my woman I won't raise my hand anyday anytime to beat you.
Although some women are sometimes provoking but that doesn't mean you should beat them to me going out is the best thing.

Well since the day I know what dating and relationship is, No man has raised his hands to beat me. None!

I hate nagging, I hate violence and I've always being a lover of peace.

If a man is a bully? I take a walk!
If he's insultive? I take a walk!
If he's aggressive? I take a walk!

So it's alright , no man can ever raise his hands on me.

In real life, I radiate peace smiley

Don't mind my commando actions on nairaland cheesy . I do it for fun. Lol

Very necessary to be tough here, if one wants to survive the attacks on this forum.
Re: Davido’s Signee, Lil Frosh Allegedly Beats Up His Girlfriend, Gift Camille (PICS by Nobody: 7:43am On Oct 06, 2020
victorian:

Well since the day I know what dating and relationship is, No man has raised his hands to beat me. None!

I hate nagging, I hate violence and I've always being a lover of peace.

If a man is a bully? I take a walk!
If he's insultive? I take a walk!
If he's aggressive? I take a walk!

So it's alright , no man can ever raise his hands on me.

In real life, I radiate peace smiley

Don't mind my commando actions on nairaland cheesy . I do it for fun. Lol

Very necessary to be tough here, if one wants to survive the attacks on this forum.
Lol your face look cool and beautiful
I keep checking it every time I get a mention from you
Re: Davido’s Signee, Lil Frosh Allegedly Beats Up His Girlfriend, Gift Camille (PICS by victorian(f): 12:20pm On Oct 06, 2020
ZIINI:

Lol your face look cool and beautiful
I keep checking it every time I get a mention from you

smiley Seriously?

Thanks dear . I love my face. Lol.

It makes me happy. Lol.

It's well jare.
Re: Davido’s Signee, Lil Frosh Allegedly Beats Up His Girlfriend, Gift Camille (PICS by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 06, 2020
victorian:

smiley Seriously?

Thanks dear . I love my face. Lol.

It makes me happy. Lol.

It's well jare.
Let me check it again lol grin
Re: Davido’s Signee, Lil Frosh Allegedly Beats Up His Girlfriend, Gift Camille (PICS by victorian(f): 12:32pm On Oct 06, 2020
ZIINI:

Let me check it again lol grin

cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

#silhouettechalle: “I Am Seeing Sεx Styles I Never Knew Existed" - Ifu Ennada / DJ KAYWISE Acquires 5th Mansion On 29th Birthday - Pictures / Can Wiskid Possiblly Be Richer Than 2face And Banky W?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.