Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Pay Visit To Psychiatrist Before Going To Big Brother – Bbnaija Erica - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pay Visit To Psychiatrist Before Going To Big Brother – Bbnaija Erica (474 Views)

Davido And Tiwa Savage Pay Visit To Obama Dmws Gravesite / Bambam Bursts Into Tears Whilst Talking To Big Brother #bbnaija (video) / “I Am Hot” — Ifu Ennada Tells Big Brother #bbnaija (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pay Visit To Psychiatrist Before Going To Big Brother – Bbnaija Erica by gistsmill04: 12:46pm On Oct 05, 2020
Big Brother Naija, BBNaija disqualified housemate, Erica has advised those interested in participating in next BBNaija show to see a psychiatrist before going for the show.

Erica said this during her interview with Chude on TVC, admitting that being too emotional led to her disqualification.

She also advised those who intend to be housemates not to be emotional because it’s just a game.

Erica said: “My advice to anyone going for the next BBNaija is for them to see a shrink/Psychiatrist before going to the house.

“Being emotional like me would not help you so don’t use that card.“

She further advised her fans known as ‘Eliteshttps://www.ngtimes.net/2020/10/pay-visit-psychiatrist-before-going-big-brother-bbnaija-erica.html

Re: Pay Visit To Psychiatrist Before Going To Big Brother – Bbnaija Erica by Skmoda360(m): 1:13pm On Oct 05, 2020
What's this one saying now? undecided
Re: Pay Visit To Psychiatrist Before Going To Big Brother – Bbnaija Erica by meobizy(f): 1:13pm On Oct 05, 2020
I can bet my last twenty naira that she still hasn’t seen a shrink since then. It’s now she’s out that she sees it for a game. Lol.
Re: Pay Visit To Psychiatrist Before Going To Big Brother – Bbnaija Erica by Freestainworld(m): 1:35pm On Oct 05, 2020
Skmoda360:
What's this one saying now? undecided
she's saying, she should have cured her madness before going to BBN

(1) (Reply)

Before She Chop Everybody Will Chop- Davido Reveal Why He Will Marry Chioma. VID / Our Celebrities Huge Secret!!! / Endsars: Davido Says He Can’t Sleep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.