Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,119 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

FIBAN Asks Alaafin To Withdraw Mayegun Title From KWAM 1 For Beating Broadcaster - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / FIBAN Asks Alaafin To Withdraw Mayegun Title From KWAM 1 For Beating Broadcaster (29520 Views)

Tope Alabi Blocked Ayomiku’s Father From Seeing Her – Mayegun Olaoye’s Brother / Video Of Lil Frosh At The Police Station After Arrest For Beating His Girlfriend / Eedris Abdulkareem Arrested For Beating His Landlord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIBAN Asks Alaafin To Withdraw Mayegun Title From KWAM 1 For Beating Broadcaster by Mursz: 2:34pm On Oct 05, 2020
People are just beating people anyhow these days.

You talk small talk that pass your mouth now, somebody will just come and beat somebody anyhow, somebody cannot even be playing with words anymore these days, next thing you will hear is gbas gbos!

Ehn na wa o!
Re: FIBAN Asks Alaafin To Withdraw Mayegun Title From KWAM 1 For Beating Broadcaster by Ademola47(m): 2:35pm On Oct 05, 2020
The man should just apologize
Re: FIBAN Asks Alaafin To Withdraw Mayegun Title From KWAM 1 For Beating Broadcaster by newguy1(m): 2:36pm On Oct 05, 2020
Slurity:
I DONT LIKE BOTH KWAM1 AND HIS SONG FOR ANYTHING AND IF YOU ASK ME WHY? I CAN NOT EVEN TELL WHY. EVERYTHING ABOUT HIM IS JUST NOT IN MY COOL SIDE.
thrn u don’t know music

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FIBAN Asks Alaafin To Withdraw Mayegun Title From KWAM 1 For Beating Broadcaster by Komu1048(m): 2:37pm On Oct 05, 2020
JerryLekki:

https://platformtimes.com.ng/2020/10/02/fiban-asks-alaafin-to-withdraw-mayegun-title-from-kwam-1-for-beating-ogun-broadcaster/

Most Fuji artist are either failed tout (omo ita) or failed omo onile. Their conduct is a concern esp the way Dey down Igbo n dry gin before they start talking(some called it singing)
But Kwam1 that I thought is better goofed
Re: FIBAN Asks Alaafin To Withdraw Mayegun Title From KWAM 1 For Beating Broadcaster by ERockson: 2:38pm On Oct 05, 2020
No be today KWAM1 dey do that kind thing
Re: FIBAN Asks Alaafin To Withdraw Mayegun Title From KWAM 1 For Beating Broadcaster by Bar1941(m): 2:38pm On Oct 05, 2020
So K1 stopped the music, left the stage and started beating you with his thugs? Some things must be missing in your explanation Mr FIBAN. BTW, why are you trying to force your way to the stage alongside your accomplice when you are not called upon to do so? Don't you know that alone could warrant you been harassed by the thugs that follow the musician since many of them did not know who you are?

Am not taking side on either the musician or the FIBAN guy, but as a listener and lover of fuji music, I know how rowdy the stage is whenever a fuji artiste performs so trying to get into the stage when you are not called upon could result to beating especially when you try to claim that you are Mr so so so that many of the thugs did not even know.

Imóròn ara eni ni nleke loro eni.

3 Likes

Re: FIBAN Asks Alaafin To Withdraw Mayegun Title From KWAM 1 For Beating Broadcaster by Muftimenk: 2:38pm On Oct 05, 2020
Next
Re: FIBAN Asks Alaafin To Withdraw Mayegun Title From KWAM 1 For Beating Broadcaster by Gwagone: 2:39pm On Oct 05, 2020
G
Re: FIBAN Asks Alaafin To Withdraw Mayegun Title From KWAM 1 For Beating Broadcaster by Mayng01(m): 2:40pm On Oct 05, 2020
Mad dog
Re: FIBAN Asks Alaafin To Withdraw Mayegun Title From KWAM 1 For Beating Broadcaster by juniorstar(m): 2:42pm On Oct 05, 2020
this Kwam 1 is a tout no be d same man wet slap pesin for show!
Re: FIBAN Asks Alaafin To Withdraw Mayegun Title From KWAM 1 For Beating Broadcaster by agarawu23(m): 2:42pm On Oct 05, 2020
Lol. His title is the only punishment for him?

1 Like

Re: FIBAN Asks Alaafin To Withdraw Mayegun Title From KWAM 1 For Beating Broadcaster by Kemimarch16(f): 2:45pm On Oct 05, 2020
That's not good enough
Re: FIBAN Asks Alaafin To Withdraw Mayegun Title From KWAM 1 For Beating Broadcaster by netflixoga: 2:45pm On Oct 05, 2020
check this out and you won't regret it! God bless Nigeria, God bless USA
Re: FIBAN Asks Alaafin To Withdraw Mayegun Title From KWAM 1 For Beating Broadcaster by uthlaw: 2:46pm On Oct 05, 2020
Slurity:
I DONT LIKE BOTH KWAM1 AND HIS SONG FOR ANYTHING AND IF YOU ASK ME WHY? I CAN NOT EVEN TELL WHY. EVERYTHING ABOUT HIM IS JUST NOT IN MY COOL SIDE.
he is the choice of richest people in yoruba land....ur like no matter at all!

1 Like

Re: FIBAN Asks Alaafin To Withdraw Mayegun Title From KWAM 1 For Beating Broadcaster by BREYZ: 2:51pm On Oct 05, 2020
Olam09:
Check out my new ebook play will soon be out on Amazon kindle.

how did you do this? i have been trying to publish my work but all to no avail.
Re: FIBAN Asks Alaafin To Withdraw Mayegun Title From KWAM 1 For Beating Broadcaster by BlackfireX: 2:53pm On Oct 05, 2020
Kwam -1 is that not the man that collected the King's wife.. grin
Re: FIBAN Asks Alaafin To Withdraw Mayegun Title From KWAM 1 For Beating Broadcaster by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 05, 2020
SimplyFacts:
If the other news was real, having kept quiet to protect his royal image, Alaafin could use this as an avenue for vengeance grin

If you know, you know cool

K1 leg work will not put him into trouble because that man hardly forgive and let go easily...
Re: FIBAN Asks Alaafin To Withdraw Mayegun Title From KWAM 1 For Beating Broadcaster by Sleekfingers: 3:01pm On Oct 05, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
In as much as I condemn the uncivil act of igi jegede, Nwachukwu got it all wrong for saying "it's a disgrace to Yoruba Nation".

Kila gbe, kilo ju.

i tire o...naso dem dey find wahala up and down....why attaching the stupidity of wasiu ayinde and his boys to the entire yoruba race....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FIBAN Asks Alaafin To Withdraw Mayegun Title From KWAM 1 For Beating Broadcaster by Sleekfingers: 3:06pm On Oct 05, 2020
BREYZ:

how did you do this? i have been trying to publish my work but all to no avail.

same here too....i have been asking questions online. But aint nobody is ready to share information
Re: FIBAN Asks Alaafin To Withdraw Mayegun Title From KWAM 1 For Beating Broadcaster by victorDanladi: 3:07pm On Oct 05, 2020
Not only him

Gani Adams too
Re: FIBAN Asks Alaafin To Withdraw Mayegun Title From KWAM 1 For Beating Broadcaster by YorubaNinja: 3:09pm On Oct 05, 2020
Just imagine... these are the same pple we adulate and celebrate in a fvcked up society like Nigeria. A thug celebrated by everyone.

This mutha fvcker thinks he's invincible and above everyone. I so much despise him no be small. angry
Re: FIBAN Asks Alaafin To Withdraw Mayegun Title From KWAM 1 For Beating Broadcaster by seunmsg(m): 3:16pm On Oct 05, 2020
K1 and MC Murphy used to be close gees before. What went wrong with them? I hope they settle the misunderstanding.
Re: FIBAN Asks Alaafin To Withdraw Mayegun Title From KWAM 1 For Beating Broadcaster by sangresan(m): 3:22pm On Oct 05, 2020
BornnAgainChild:
Kwam 1 and his boys are known for bullying and beating up.

This is not the first time, it's either a fan or a journalist, which shouldnt be.

They are giving the impression that Fuji is thuggery

So bad embarassed

Mention one person they have beaten up or keep shut..
Re: FIBAN Asks Alaafin To Withdraw Mayegun Title From KWAM 1 For Beating Broadcaster by ajebuter(f): 3:30pm On Oct 05, 2020
Did he mention Gaji?? grin grin

In KWAM 1 song: ' Gaji, Gaji, Oko Oku

Kokoro Mortuary

Oun lo nsi oun lo nti.

Gaji ti yanma!

Gaji ya werey! grin grin
Re: FIBAN Asks Alaafin To Withdraw Mayegun Title From KWAM 1 For Beating Broadcaster by wfjimmytobby(m): 3:58pm On Oct 05, 2020
lol man na old thug
Re: FIBAN Asks Alaafin To Withdraw Mayegun Title From KWAM 1 For Beating Broadcaster by Charly68: 4:00pm On Oct 05, 2020
Kabiyesi has been paid for the title,I don't think he has any moral right to withdraw the title from the boxer.. When you take bribe you be able to tell the truth anymore

1 Like

Re: FIBAN Asks Alaafin To Withdraw Mayegun Title From KWAM 1 For Beating Broadcaster by seeker121(m): 4:02pm On Oct 05, 2020
same here he go just dey talk.
Re: FIBAN Asks Alaafin To Withdraw Mayegun Title From KWAM 1 For Beating Broadcaster by BREYZ: 4:07pm On Oct 05, 2020
Sleekfingers:

same here too....i have asking questions online. But aint ready to share information

Please share with me if you lay your hands on any information

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Postponement: I Go Dye Blasts Buhari. Tells Him To Apologise / Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty / Fast Raising Songstress "Teni Apata" Wows In New Stunning Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.