Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

FIBAN Asks Alaafin To Withdraw Mayegun Title From KWAM 1 For Beating Broadcaster - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / FIBAN Asks Alaafin To Withdraw Mayegun Title From KWAM 1 For Beating Broadcaster (29515 Views)

Tope Alabi Blocked Ayomiku’s Father From Seeing Her – Mayegun Olaoye’s Brother / Video Of Lil Frosh At The Police Station After Arrest For Beating His Girlfriend / Eedris Abdulkareem Arrested For Beating His Landlord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIBAN Asks Alaafin To Withdraw Mayegun Title From KWAM 1 For Beating Broadcaster by enemyofprogress: 4:22pm On Oct 05, 2020
Yinmu! Dream on, Kabiyesi would not remove anything
Re: FIBAN Asks Alaafin To Withdraw Mayegun Title From KWAM 1 For Beating Broadcaster by Sleekfingers: 4:37pm On Oct 05, 2020
BREYZ:

Please share with me if you lay your hands on any information

no problem. I will.....
Re: FIBAN Asks Alaafin To Withdraw Mayegun Title From KWAM 1 For Beating Broadcaster by Sleekfingers: 4:37pm On Oct 05, 2020
BREYZ:

Please share with me if you lay your hands on any information

no problem. I will.....
Re: FIBAN Asks Alaafin To Withdraw Mayegun Title From KWAM 1 For Beating Broadcaster by sst1(m): 5:13pm On Oct 05, 2020

1 Like

Re: FIBAN Asks Alaafin To Withdraw Mayegun Title From KWAM 1 For Beating Broadcaster by Testate(m): 5:26pm On Oct 05, 2020
K1 he's a legend, but temperamental! I remember vividly around year 2000 when he flogged a married woman with a horsewhip at okota, just because she bashed his car.
Re: FIBAN Asks Alaafin To Withdraw Mayegun Title From KWAM 1 For Beating Broadcaster by Jostoman: 5:35pm On Oct 05, 2020
PlayerMeji:
Everyone ala frustrated these days..including Fuji stars.
somebody that use his song to attack OBASANJO and Jonathan during their tenure but suddenly lost his voice during this satanic regime of buhari is that one Mayegun.
Re: FIBAN Asks Alaafin To Withdraw Mayegun Title From KWAM 1 For Beating Broadcaster by Jostoman: 5:38pm On Oct 05, 2020
The only Mayegun of Fuji that I know now is WASIU ALABI PASUMA.
Re: FIBAN Asks Alaafin To Withdraw Mayegun Title From KWAM 1 For Beating Broadcaster by fredoooooo: 5:47pm On Oct 05, 2020
Some of these bascads didn't come out when their papa slap person on national tv o ... na mayegun Titel dey are after ...
Anyway there's a big difference between K1 Music and his character, i love the music and hate the person .

Still the only and the best fuji musician after barrister ....
Re: FIBAN Asks Alaafin To Withdraw Mayegun Title From KWAM 1 For Beating Broadcaster by SEGLIZ: 7:45pm On Oct 05, 2020
BlueRayDick:
This story get as E be

1. You took your client to K1's stage for him to Eulogise Ur client.

2. K1 snubbed you and your client.

3. K1 and his boys Gaji and KC descended on you and your client and pummeled you both.

I think MC Murphy has more to tell us about what really transpired.

this is it: Murphy have his clients name to boy for pass on to the boss on the stage.
seems the scout wrote a wrong name for the boss.
when his boss went on to sing praise of Murphy's client, he was mentioning a wrong name.
then murphy approached k1 on stage to correct the name but k1 refused so Murphy pulled off his client from spraying k1.
as k1 see say the carton of money don dey move na so him give those guys go ahead make them pkopko Murphy.
Re: FIBAN Asks Alaafin To Withdraw Mayegun Title From KWAM 1 For Beating Broadcaster by Olam09(m): 8:33pm On Oct 05, 2020
BREYZ:

how did you do this? i have been trying to publish my work but all to no avail.
you have to upload your ebook manuscript and your ebook paperback. Then after that you'll preview it and publish it. Before you publish your ebook you need to put your bank details for payment. But they don't pay to local bank so you have to use payoner. Okay?
Re: FIBAN Asks Alaafin To Withdraw Mayegun Title From KWAM 1 For Beating Broadcaster by oluwazoba25: 8:49pm On Oct 05, 2020
Waisting concine nwachukwu for this now?
Re: FIBAN Asks Alaafin To Withdraw Mayegun Title From KWAM 1 For Beating Broadcaster by BREYZ: 8:59pm On Oct 05, 2020
Olam09:
you have to upload your ebook manuscript and your ebook paperback. Then after that you'll preview it and publish it. Before you publish your ebook you need to put your bank details for payment. But they don't pay to local bank so you have to use payoner. Okay?

Payoneer?
How do I get one?
Re: FIBAN Asks Alaafin To Withdraw Mayegun Title From KWAM 1 For Beating Broadcaster by Olam09(m): 10:38pm On Oct 05, 2020
BREYZ:

Payoneer?
How do I get one?
download the app and sign up
Re: FIBAN Asks Alaafin To Withdraw Mayegun Title From KWAM 1 For Beating Broadcaster by Jamesbiodun(m): 10:54pm On Oct 05, 2020
this article shows the broadcasting company are not intelligent and bias and fk tribal bigot, no wonder the MC got beating, them come sweet mouth for this K-LEG journalism.
its a disgrace to Yoruba land is a quick ban to the broadcasting company
Re: FIBAN Asks Alaafin To Withdraw Mayegun Title From KWAM 1 For Beating Broadcaster by BREYZ: 3:02am On Oct 06, 2020
Olam09:
download the app and sign up

Thanks . Will do so
Re: FIBAN Asks Alaafin To Withdraw Mayegun Title From KWAM 1 For Beating Broadcaster by Micmuzac: 7:44am On Oct 06, 2020
if I may ask what are they doing on his stage after being snubbed, I don't see what's special in his songs that others can't do, stop flocking him
Re: FIBAN Asks Alaafin To Withdraw Mayegun Title From KWAM 1 For Beating Broadcaster by omoakin22: 4:35pm On Oct 07, 2020
nowadays our royal fathers can just wake up bestow cheiftancy on anybody grin
Re: FIBAN Asks Alaafin To Withdraw Mayegun Title From KWAM 1 For Beating Broadcaster by kaboninc(m): 8:54am On Oct 31, 2020
agarawu23:
Lol. His title is the only punishment for him?

Please call me
Re: FIBAN Asks Alaafin To Withdraw Mayegun Title From KWAM 1 For Beating Broadcaster by agarawu23(m): 3:24pm On Oct 31, 2020
kaboninc:

Please call me
okay

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dele Momodu Pictured With Sophie Momodu, Davido's Babymama / Christina Milian Vs Ini Edo: Who Is Da Bomb - Brains, Talent And Beauty / Why Nigerians Are The Reason The Likes Of Davido And Olamide Sing Trash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.