Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,472 members, 7,954,846 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:47 AM

Very Important Information For Smartphone Users - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Very Important Information For Smartphone Users (1348 Views)

Hypocrisy Amongst A Certain Demographic Of Smartphone Users In Nigeria / 5 Must Have Accessories For Smartphone Owners / Important Information For Those Upgrading Their Airtel Sim To 4G LTE. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Very Important Information For Smartphone Users by atheistandproud(m): 1:47pm On Oct 05, 2020
If you use smartphones and you are always worried about what specs are and how to know well enough to choose your next phone...

Well there's good news for you. Very very good news.

I have started a telegram channel where I am giving out free pointers. It is 100% free of charge. All the knowledge that I have gained is given away freely.

Those on the Gallery (Mobile Photography) thread will testify that editing techniques like colour splash and double exposure which people charge big money for were taught freely there.

There's an old saying about if you give someone fish today, they'll be hungry tomorrow. If you teach them how to catch fish, they will never go hungry.

We have already started learning about cameras over there and there is a quiz session going on to test your knowledge.

So instead of worrying about how to understand specs or who will explain it for you, why not come over and learn for yourself.

Just go to Telegram and search for inquisitive universe

Or

t. me/inquisitiveuniverse (copy and remove the spaces)

In the age of information, ignorance is no excuse.

5 Likes

Re: Very Important Information For Smartphone Users by atheistandproud(m): 1:49pm On Oct 05, 2020
urialaeo:
hey

Hi, how's it going?
Re: Very Important Information For Smartphone Users by atheistandproud(m): 2:35pm On Oct 06, 2020
the invitation is still open
Re: Very Important Information For Smartphone Users by atheistandproud(m): 5:13pm On Oct 06, 2020
how much do you think you know smartphones?
come test your knowledge

Re: Very Important Information For Smartphone Users by zakkyzakes: 11:55pm On Oct 06, 2020
would have loved to but i'm practically phoneless
Re: Very Important Information For Smartphone Users by atheistandproud(m): 4:48pm On Oct 07, 2020
zakkyzakes:

oh dear!

I'm sorry bro. Best of luck.

1 Like

Re: Very Important Information For Smartphone Users by zakkyzakes: 4:54pm On Oct 07, 2020
atheistandproud:

oh dear!
I'm sorry bro. Best of luck.
thanks SIR
Re: Very Important Information For Smartphone Users by OwoukoUrua(m): 1:48pm On Oct 10, 2020
zakkyzakes:
lol . . . We go dey alright
Re: Very Important Information For Smartphone Users by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 10, 2020
That yourformer thread,,,,,shey you dey teach them how to yake photos or what ? I need explanation
Re: Very Important Information For Smartphone Users by atheistandproud(m): 3:56pm On Oct 10, 2020
Fact1:
That yourformer thread,,,,,shey you dey teach them how to yake photos or what ? I need explanation

I'm still active there.

It's not about teaching sha. it's mostly about learning and improve your Photography skills.
Re: Very Important Information For Smartphone Users by zakkyzakes: 4:10pm On Oct 10, 2020
OwoukoUrua:

lol . . . We go dey alright
ah swear i should just see someone who's gon gift me a device mehn

1 Like

Re: Very Important Information For Smartphone Users by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 10, 2020
atheistandproud:

I'm still active there.

It's not about teaching sha. it's mostly about learning and improve your Photography skills.

Okay by using editing app abi
Re: Very Important Information For Smartphone Users by Jacku: 8:04pm On Oct 10, 2020
I've always wished to know more about mobile phones sincei visit here often. Thanks op

1 Like

Re: Very Important Information For Smartphone Users by atheistandproud(m): 8:31pm On Oct 10, 2020
Jacku:
I've always wished to know more about mobile phones sincei visit here often. Thanks op

You're welcome
Re: Very Important Information For Smartphone Users by atheistandproud(m): 8:32pm On Oct 10, 2020
Fact1:

Okay by using editing app abi
Learning editing gives another dimension to your Photography.
Re: Very Important Information For Smartphone Users by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 10, 2020
atheistandproud:

Learning editing gives another dimension to your Photography.

Okay if dats the case,,,,,,then you and I Know dat everybody knows how to take photos shebi nah to click ,,,abii I'm wrong nii ?
Re: Very Important Information For Smartphone Users by atheistandproud(m): 5:05am On Oct 11, 2020
Fact1:

Okay if dats the case,,,,,,then you and I Know dat everybody knows how to take photos shebi nah to click ,,,abii I'm wrong nii ?

If that is all Photography is to you then who am I to say otherwise. Please continue clicking like that. I don't have the energy abeg.

You're right sir. Happy clicking.
Re: Very Important Information For Smartphone Users by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 11, 2020
atheistandproud:

If that is all Photography is to you then who am I to say otherwise. Please continue clicking like that. I don't have the energy abeg.

You're right sir. Happy clicking.

grin grin

You wicked
Re: Very Important Information For Smartphone Users by atheistandproud(m): 9:34am On Oct 11, 2020
Fact1:

grin grin

You wicked

No I'm not.

I've been using social media since 2007, I know when a person is trying to lead me down the route of an unproductive conversation. I don't have the strength for it.

So I agree with you. Anything you say.
Re: Very Important Information For Smartphone Users by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 11, 2020
atheistandproud:

No I'm not.

I've been using social media since 2007, I know when a person is trying to lead me down the route of an unproductive conversation. I don't have the strength for it.

So I agree with you. Anything you say.

Unproductive you typed

Hmmmm,,,,, you must be a wise man,,,,,,,

I knew dat photography is more dan clicking,,,,,, grin,,,,

I just wanna stress you grin wink

But it seems you caught me,,,grin

Though I wanna learn new thingswink
Re: Very Important Information For Smartphone Users by atheistandproud(m): 9:54am On Oct 11, 2020
Fact1:

Unproductive you typed

Hmmmm,,,,, you must be a wise man,,,,,,,

I knew dat photography is more dan clicking,,,,,, grin,,,,

I just wanna stress you grin wink

But it seems you caught me,,,grin

Though I wanna learn new thingswink

Why is light important in taking a photo and how do you use it to your advantage?
Re: Very Important Information For Smartphone Users by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 11, 2020
atheistandproud:

Why is light important in taking a photo and how do you use it to your advantage?

Light is important ,,,,,most of this phones can't take pictures in a dark room,,,,,,, and if you wanna take selfie for example you must face light and not backing it,,,,,,wink,,,,

Light is the basic requirement for good photo,,,,wink
Re: Very Important Information For Smartphone Users by atheistandproud(m): 10:08am On Oct 11, 2020
Fact1:

Light is important ,,,,,most of this phones can't take pictures in a dark room,,,,,,, and if you wanna take selfie for example you must face light and not backing it,,,,,,wink,,,,

Light is the basic requirement for good photo,,,,wink

Yes. Without light, there's no photo.

But the light should be behind you and shining on the subject. If you face the light, expect overexposed photos.
Re: Very Important Information For Smartphone Users by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 11, 2020
atheistandproud:

Yes. Without light, there's no photo.

But the light should be behind you and shining on the subject. If you face the light, expect overexposed photos.

Hmmmm,,your point applies to a situation while some one wanna shot you ,,,, because if light is behind you,,,it will reflect on the camera lens,,,,,,,, wink
Re: Very Important Information For Smartphone Users by atheistandproud(m): 10:44am On Oct 11, 2020
Fact1:

Hmmmm,,your point applies to a situation while some one wanna shot you ,,,, because if light is behind you,,,it will reflect on the camera lens,,,,,,,, wink

I am referring to whomever is holding the camera. He should always have the light behind him.
Re: Very Important Information For Smartphone Users by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 11, 2020
atheistandproud:

I am referring to whomever is holding the camera. He should always have the light behind him.

Okay sir,,✊✌️❤️
Re: Very Important Information For Smartphone Users by 2dillu2(m): 12:07pm On Oct 11, 2020
atheistandproud:

create ayoba channel for this bro
Re: Very Important Information For Smartphone Users by atheistandproud(m): 1:09pm On Oct 11, 2020
2dillu2:
create ayoba channel for this bro
I already use Telegram
Re: Very Important Information For Smartphone Users by 2dillu2(m): 9:51am On Oct 12, 2020
atheistandproud:

I already use Telegram
ayoba is a new and promising flartform and I think you will get a lot of audience there with time
Re: Very Important Information For Smartphone Users by atheistandproud(m): 10:47pm On Oct 13, 2020
more

Re: Very Important Information For Smartphone Users by atheistandproud(m): 10:47pm On Oct 13, 2020
and more

(1) (2) (Reply)

Samsung S10+ 4 New Year Giveaway Price. / Cheap Samsung S10 / Samsung A30s For Sale SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.