Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,114 members, 7,828,969 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

MC Edo Pikin To Wife, Lily On 1st Wedding Anniversary: I’ve Not Cheated On You - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MC Edo Pikin To Wife, Lily On 1st Wedding Anniversary: I’ve Not Cheated On You (40901 Views)

Real Warri Pikin & Husband Set For Their Dream Wedding 10 Yrs After 1st Wedding / MC Edo Pikin Dedicates His House To His Son - Photos / Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Edo Pikin To Wife, Lily On 1st Wedding Anniversary: I’ve Not Cheated On You by LoveJesus87(m): 4:54pm On Oct 05, 2020
Righteousness89:
In this Part of the World we don't learn lessons...

1Cor 10:23 Kjv
All things are lawful for me, but all things are not expedient

1Cor 10:23 NLT
You say, "I am allowed to do anything"—but not everything is helpful. You say, "I am allowed to do anything"—but not everything is beneficial.

May GOD Grant us Wisdom
can you please explain better sir?
Re: MC Edo Pikin To Wife, Lily On 1st Wedding Anniversary: I’ve Not Cheated On You by okafor200(m): 4:55pm On Oct 05, 2020
oboy I tell Una say I dey even suspect one strange man for my compound make keep eye like vulture so,

I was like see come na thunder go help me tear your yansh there for increasing this our NEPA bill this month,

but the man was like abeg na NEPA people cause am ooo.

anyways I want to give a heavy shout out to manubuqree everything we grill,
na all this Burkina Faso strange thunder nahim go help us fire your half yansh there.
sometimes I go dey wonder if na for cameroun dem born the fool.
always commenting like an outcast that just came into the country some few days ago

baba olowo
Re: MC Edo Pikin To Wife, Lily On 1st Wedding Anniversary: I’ve Not Cheated On You by Saintmary(f): 4:57pm On Oct 05, 2020
Simisola54:
Why is he talking like he's doing her favour for not cheating? Is he supposed yo cheat before?
He's asking us to fry beans grin grin grin
Re: MC Edo Pikin To Wife, Lily On 1st Wedding Anniversary: I’ve Not Cheated On You by Righteousness89(m): 4:58pm On Oct 05, 2020
LoveJesus87:
can you please explain better sir?

My Brother With the way the World is today! Its not Needful to Unnecessarily Expose yourself and your Home..

You attract and invite unnecessary Enemies and Battle..
Re: MC Edo Pikin To Wife, Lily On 1st Wedding Anniversary: I’ve Not Cheated On You by greenguy: 5:07pm On Oct 05, 2020
One year is too early to make such statement. I said same thing too. But in the end, ALL men are cheats.

Came back after ten years, then we all go kill cow for you.
Re: MC Edo Pikin To Wife, Lily On 1st Wedding Anniversary: I’ve Not Cheated On You by zudozz: 5:15pm On Oct 05, 2020
Very brilliant guy. Congrats to u!
Re: MC Edo Pikin To Wife, Lily On 1st Wedding Anniversary: I’ve Not Cheated On You by RichyAD(m): 5:28pm On Oct 05, 2020
Nbotee:
But The Oga Patapata of dem, the General overseer of dem all is dat he's probably lying
Marlians vs Agberos grin
Re: MC Edo Pikin To Wife, Lily On 1st Wedding Anniversary: I’ve Not Cheated On You by TheCork(m): 5:29pm On Oct 05, 2020
CastedAyo:
Comedian MC Edo Pikin says he has never cheated on his wife Lily as they celebrate their one-year anniversary as a couple, Igbere TV reports.

Born Jonathan Gbadamosi, MC Edo Pikin made this known on Monday in an Instagram post.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CF9H3g-AOty/?igshid=we6x5nh21j8t

Igbere TV reports that MC Edo Pikin married Lily in a stylish wedding on October 5, 2019.

but Why did he marry a fat ugly girl...she ain't even lightskin!!(no oofense) angry
Re: MC Edo Pikin To Wife, Lily On 1st Wedding Anniversary: I’ve Not Cheated On You by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 05, 2020
Why is it that we rarely see women come out to celebrate their wedding anniversary and shower eulogy on their husbands?!
Re: MC Edo Pikin To Wife, Lily On 1st Wedding Anniversary: I’ve Not Cheated On You by sammy7410(m): 5:41pm On Oct 05, 2020
And d woman dey cheat on u
Sorry brother

Re: MC Edo Pikin To Wife, Lily On 1st Wedding Anniversary: I’ve Not Cheated On You by dionma: 5:54pm On Oct 05, 2020
Confined. This guy don't cheat on him wife. He just dey use style confess
Re: MC Edo Pikin To Wife, Lily On 1st Wedding Anniversary: I’ve Not Cheated On You by riczy(m): 6:47pm On Oct 05, 2020
Cheating doesn't live in U.S it lives in d heart!
Re: MC Edo Pikin To Wife, Lily On 1st Wedding Anniversary: I’ve Not Cheated On You by cray91(m): 6:55pm On Oct 05, 2020
do your own 1year anniversary make we see first
DontBullshitMe:
In ten years' time after she gains belly fat, I will be surprised if the story remains the same. grin
Re: MC Edo Pikin To Wife, Lily On 1st Wedding Anniversary: I’ve Not Cheated On You by Bahamas95(m): 7:10pm On Oct 05, 2020
How you take know say she never cheat on you

Continue deceiving yourself, it's like you don't know Nigerian ladies.

Re: MC Edo Pikin To Wife, Lily On 1st Wedding Anniversary: I’ve Not Cheated On You by bejeria101(m): 7:18pm On Oct 05, 2020
Yet.......
Re: MC Edo Pikin To Wife, Lily On 1st Wedding Anniversary: I’ve Not Cheated On You by LoveJesus87(m): 7:25pm On Oct 05, 2020
Righteousness89:

My Brother With the way the World is today! Its not Needful to Unnecessarily Expose yourself and your Home..

hmmm food for thought.. may God help us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MC Edo Pikin To Wife, Lily On 1st Wedding Anniversary: I’ve Not Cheated On You by Barka00(m): 8:35pm On Oct 05, 2020
Righteousness89:

Celebrate within or with your Brethren..

Others may do but it's not Neccessary..

@Righteousness89,
I have seen couples that have been exposing themselves and their homes on social media and they are still together for 10-20years doing fine with no breakup. I've also seen married people who ain't on social media have terrible marital problems. I know you're kinda against all these couples posting on social media but in my opinion i don't think it will cause any havoc to one's married life.
Re: MC Edo Pikin To Wife, Lily On 1st Wedding Anniversary: I’ve Not Cheated On You by opomulero(m): 9:05pm On Oct 05, 2020
Nbotee:
But The Oga Patapata of dem, the General overseer of dem all is dat he's probably lying

lobatan
Re: MC Edo Pikin To Wife, Lily On 1st Wedding Anniversary: I’ve Not Cheated On You by Fedupman: 9:14pm On Oct 05, 2020
CastedAyo:
Comedian MC Edo Pikin says he has never cheated on his wife Lily as they celebrate their one-year anniversary as a couple, Igbere TV reports.

Born Jonathan Gbadamosi, MC Edo Pikin made this known on Monday in an Instagram post.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CF9H3g-AOty/?igshid=we6x5nh21j8t

Igbere TV reports that MC Edo Pikin married Lily in a stylish wedding on October 5, 2019.

Cheating is bad, anyone that cheat in a relationship will suffer,God hates infidelity!
Re: MC Edo Pikin To Wife, Lily On 1st Wedding Anniversary: I’ve Not Cheated On You by philipstanley(m): 9:14pm On Oct 05, 2020
Righteousness89:
In this Part of the World we don't learn lessons...

1Cor 10:23 Kjv
All things are lawful for me, but all things are not expedient

1Cor 10:23 NLT
You say, "I am allowed to do anything"—but not everything is helpful. You say, "I am allowed to do anything"—but not everything is beneficial.

May GOD Grant us Wisdom

How do I find the correlation between the post and your comment??
Re: MC Edo Pikin To Wife, Lily On 1st Wedding Anniversary: I’ve Not Cheated On You by Butoneday2(m): 9:57pm On Oct 05, 2020
Freestainworld:
love is beautiful if you are really inlove
I don't fall in love i stand in love.
Re: MC Edo Pikin To Wife, Lily On 1st Wedding Anniversary: I’ve Not Cheated On You by Soleye24(m): 10:19pm On Oct 05, 2020
how this one take concern me? abeg I need to Japa from this shit hole.
Re: MC Edo Pikin To Wife, Lily On 1st Wedding Anniversary: I’ve Not Cheated On You by mandy88(f): 10:20pm On Oct 05, 2020
Just 1 year..and you are already blabbing.. Wait till 5 years and come back with the same statement..

Pls for your general cleaning and fumigation, holla @ ur gal..QlinTouch environmental services..
Think cleaning....Think QlinTouch!!!
Re: MC Edo Pikin To Wife, Lily On 1st Wedding Anniversary: I’ve Not Cheated On You by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 10:42pm On Oct 05, 2020
Nbotee:
let's invite thunder or Ogun, he will say the truth.
Re: MC Edo Pikin To Wife, Lily On 1st Wedding Anniversary: I’ve Not Cheated On You by princehaxky(m): 12:02am On Oct 06, 2020
lol grin grin grin
Re: MC Edo Pikin To Wife, Lily On 1st Wedding Anniversary: I’ve Not Cheated On You by Nabajiz: 12:09am On Oct 06, 2020
if you think it is easy to crack jokes try it, people go stone you
Re: MC Edo Pikin To Wife, Lily On 1st Wedding Anniversary: I’ve Not Cheated On You by OwenJesse27(m): 2:27am On Oct 06, 2020
simfrost90210:
grin as you take talk am, na him be say you don cheat because i see say she no ask you., you come dey answer question wey your shenani no even ask you
Ur insecure .... sad
Re: MC Edo Pikin To Wife, Lily On 1st Wedding Anniversary: I’ve Not Cheated On You by Trybes(m): 7:31am On Oct 06, 2020
Congratulations Edo Pikin. Hope you can say that again after five years.
Re: MC Edo Pikin To Wife, Lily On 1st Wedding Anniversary: I’ve Not Cheated On You by Jesslove(f): 7:37am On Oct 06, 2020
only one year you they make noise. Only time will tell. Congrats
Re: MC Edo Pikin To Wife, Lily On 1st Wedding Anniversary: I’ve Not Cheated On You by Princessbettyj(f): 9:37am On Oct 06, 2020
Damn see pretty woman kiss melanin popping just like meeee grin wish you both more beautiful years ahead, the oga patapata of them all be say hin wife fine o grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olamide Thanks Jay-z For Teaching Him That Wealth Is The New Gangsta / E-money, Kcee And Their Mother Pictured Together At E-Money's 36th Birthday / Bisola Aiyeola Celebrates Her 35th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.