Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Buhari Approves Special Salary For Teachers - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Approves Special Salary For Teachers (47779 Views)

Ayade Approves N30,000 Monthly Salary For 8,000 Youths / Taiwo Akinwunmi Placed On N500k Monthly Salary For Life (Designed Nigeria Flag) / Buhari Approves N73bn Road Project For Lagos, Okays Dangote As Contractor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Approves Special Salary For Teachers by Anwons(m): 5:33pm On Oct 05, 2020
I need to see the breakdown first before I comment, make e no come be minimum wage approval type. I no trust this government
Re: Buhari Approves Special Salary For Teachers by Abuhyman1(m): 5:43pm On Oct 05, 2020
Savemylife:

How much and ur location?
Lagos 50k
Re: Buhari Approves Special Salary For Teachers by Abbanazeeza(m): 5:47pm On Oct 05, 2020
Commendable development indeed!

I dislike this administration, particularly Buhari. But I'm now gradually convinced that the president has been striving to his utmost best toward the development of the country, but for lack of upright supporters from the ministers, governors and others. Many a time, he gives funds to our governors, only to find out that not all carryout the necessary things with those money. We the masses end up pecking mr. president leaving behind the governors.

In my opinion, we ought to compliment our president's efforts, rather than faultfinding. We should decrease the rate of blameworthiness upon our leaders.

However, they need nothing beyond prayers, for their repentance is as good as our betterments...
Re: Buhari Approves Special Salary For Teachers by Ayo2004: 6:06pm On Oct 05, 2020
Gwan2:
I wanted to type a long epistle on how getting the best brains from the myriads of graduates roaming the streets of Nigeria seeking for imaginary jobs and motivating them with good pay-cheque will have a multiplier effect in producing educated populace which will reflect on the society....but I don't have strength. Just coming from a long walk within the Caton of Zurich in Switzerland
Teachers here are among the top three highest earners.

Abeg,u know where I fit enter train or bus come Switzerland,make I come teach grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves Special Salary For Teachers by SlyIg(f): 6:45pm On Oct 05, 2020
emmmyN:
Increasing years of service from 35 to 40 is counterproductive when the age of retirement remains pegged at 60. How many 20years old Nigerians are even done with school, much more securing an employment?

New age declaration alert!
Re: Buhari Approves Special Salary For Teachers by naija4life247: 7:52pm On Oct 05, 2020
SpecTTraP:
Meanwhile, Buhari is a push and start president.

What about your parents? What type of parents are they?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Approves Special Salary For Teachers by RosyIsBlessed: 8:02pm On Oct 05, 2020
Nice
Re: Buhari Approves Special Salary For Teachers by RosyIsBlessed: 8:08pm On Oct 05, 2020
Emmadoc:
What of pensioners?

My dad has not been paid for years now.

Federal or state?
Re: Buhari Approves Special Salary For Teachers by Emmadoc: 8:15pm On Oct 05, 2020
RosyIsBlessed:

Federal or state?

State
Re: Buhari Approves Special Salary For Teachers by Bimpe29: 9:20pm On Oct 05, 2020
It's absolutely commendable, encouraging and exciting as President Muhammadu Buhari approves a special salary scale for teachers, increases years of service from 35 to 40.
I hope the State Governments shall follow suit.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approves Special Salary For Teachers by goldmatrix(m): 11:57pm On Oct 05, 2020
2K added, 1.8K subtracted as tax and 1.1 deducted for NUT..
Re: Buhari Approves Special Salary For Teachers by ejimatic: 7:11am On Oct 06, 2020
SamuelOamen:

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-buhari-approves-special-salary-for-teachers/
. You are a liar ....How many graduates of education do you think we have in Nigeria that you will give automatic employment? How far have you gone on the salary increase of the civil servants? You promised to give teachers free scholarship for post graduate programme did you do it?
..Any teacher who believes all this lying is. on a fool paradise.
Re: Buhari Approves Special Salary For Teachers by ejimatic: 7:13am On Oct 06, 2020
SamuelOamen:

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-buhari-approves-special-salary-for-teachers/
You are a liar ....How many graduates of education do you think we have in Nigeria that you will give automatic employment? How far have you gone on the salary increase of the civil servants? You promised to give teachers free scholarship for post graduate programme did you do it?
..Any teacher who believes all these lies. is in a fool paradise.
Re: Buhari Approves Special Salary For Teachers by Godsgiftuzo: 7:37am On Oct 06, 2020
Commendation should start from evident implementation and not just pronouncement of policy
Re: Buhari Approves Special Salary For Teachers by garfield1: 7:52am On Oct 06, 2020
Emmadoc:

State

How does it concern buhari? Most of those attacking buhari do so unfairly.
Re: Buhari Approves Special Salary For Teachers by Emmadoc: 10:22am On Oct 06, 2020
garfield1:

How does it concern buhari? Most of those attacking buhari do so unfairly.

He can as well do something about it.

Did I blame him in anyway?
Re: Buhari Approves Special Salary For Teachers by garfield1: 11:19am On Oct 06, 2020
Emmadoc:

He can as well do something about it.

Did I blame him in anyway?

Blame your govt first.you blamed him indirectly sha
Re: Buhari Approves Special Salary For Teachers by 2x24: 6:49pm On Oct 06, 2020
[s]
Techm0:
As good as this is, it's for only federal government teachers
[/s]
Re: Buhari Approves Special Salary For Teachers by 2x24: 6:51pm On Oct 06, 2020
[s]
Techm0:

How many Unity schools do we have, how many federal schools, compared to state government primary and secondary schools , like I said it's good but only limited to few teachers infact less than 2-5 percent of teachers nation wide
[/s]
Re: Buhari Approves Special Salary For Teachers by 2x24: 6:53pm On Oct 06, 2020
[s]
Techm0:

I think your English teacher should be removed from any pay rise because you have a rather poor comprehension skills

Just as I said in my first, and second comment and you failed to understand

It is Good but doesn't affect 90% plus of teachers

[/s]
Re: Buhari Approves Special Salary For Teachers by Emmadoc: 7:58am On Oct 07, 2020
garfield1:

Blame your govt first.you blamed him indirectly sha

I blame you, I blame him too, I blame Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Celebrates Her 48th Birthday / See The Massive Structure Governor Udom Emmanuel Inspected Today / Saraki Shuts Mouths Of Disagreeable Senators..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.