Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,995 members, 7,863,578 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:30 PM

Kissing The Coronavirus - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Kissing The Coronavirus (316 Views)

Young Master Mo, Are You Done Kissing? (HOT) / Coronavirus: Was The WUHAN VIRUS Predicted In This Book Or Was It A Coincidence? / The Trouble With Kissing Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kissing The Coronavirus by Pancakeey(f): 2:38pm On Oct 05, 2020
Hello book lovers and literati. So I was going through Goodreads and I stumbled on a book.

I don’t even know how to describe the book.

Someone wrote a book about “kissing the coronavirus” grin
Coronavirus that we’re staying away from. Someone was having sex with it.

Now my question is why would anyone publish something like this?
Below is the book description

I give book reviews and write stories. Check here for more https://thebookishyinka./

(1) (Reply)

Amazries Stories / Need Nigerian Fiction Writer(crime Thriller) / Free Nigerian Sites Or App To Download Free Ebooks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.