Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,021 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Choose For Me Between This Two Phones. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Choose For Me Between This Two Phones. (2117 Views)

Help Me Make A Wise Decision Between These Two Phones / Many People Won't Understand This Picture Of Two Phones / Can Two Phones Have The Same IMEI Nunber? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Choose For Me Between This Two Phones. by aysnoopy(m): 2:59pm On Oct 05, 2020
Choose for me between
1. Redmi 9c
2. Umidigi A7 pro
Re: Choose For Me Between This Two Phones. by Mrnakeina(m): 3:01pm On Oct 05, 2020
Whatever you do, dont buy umidigi phones.
The hardware is crap

3 Likes

Re: Choose For Me Between This Two Phones. by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 05, 2020
Umidigi all the way...don't listen to that numb skull. Just so you don't miss guided, I will list all the wonderful specs of the umidigi a7 pro. To start with, you get 32 gb rom, 4gb of ram which when paired with the mediatek helio p23 processor and it's amazing Mali G70 gpu, can play high end games like pubg mobile on very extreme graphics... Talking about HDR. You also get a 4150 mAh battery and a USB type c cable, 4g internet, 48mp selfie camera, and 48mp quad(four) back camera....all these amazing spec s for just #45000.. so please don't let any one fools you.. if you don't believe me, just hop on YouTube and see for you self... But if you are in it for even gaming..you would get an even better performance from the umidigi a5 pro...so the choice is yours.
Re: Choose For Me Between This Two Phones. by Slawormir: 4:53pm On Oct 05, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Ogbeni don't go for anyone
Re: Choose For Me Between This Two Phones. by lilachiever(m): 4:59pm On Oct 05, 2020
Yungpato23:
Umidigi all the way...don't listen to that numb skull. Just so you don't miss guided, I will list all the wonderful specs of the umidigi a7 pro. To start with, you get 32 gb rom, 4gb of ram which when paired with the mediatek helio p23 processor and it's amazing Mali G70 gpu, can play high end games like pubg mobile on very extreme graphics... Talking about HDR. You also get a 4150 mAh battery and a USB type c cable, 4g internet, 48mp selfie camera, and 48mp quad(four) back camera....all these amazing spec s for just #45000.. so please don't let any one fools you.. if you don't believe me, just hop on YouTube and see for you self... But if you are in it for even gaming..you would get an even better performance from the umidigi a5 pro...so the choice is yours.

Correction sir. A7 Pro is 4/64GB
Re: Choose For Me Between This Two Phones. by Exumal: 5:00pm On Oct 05, 2020
Yungpato23:

It's 64gb/128gb.....prices 40k+/49k+
Re: Choose For Me Between This Two Phones. by Venoms001(f): 5:35pm On Oct 05, 2020
aysnoopy:
Choose for me between
1. Redmi 9c
2. Umidigi A7 pro
Go for Umidigi and thank me later. Redmi will make you cry later
Re: Choose For Me Between This Two Phones. by witnezHD(m): 6:10pm On Oct 05, 2020
Mrnakeina:
Whatever you do, dont buy umidigi phones. The hardware is crap
really
Re: Choose For Me Between This Two Phones. by Karleb(m): 7:23pm On Oct 05, 2020
Permit me to introduce you to Naomi fan boys.
They'll be here in a moment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Choose For Me Between This Two Phones. by MrBONE2(m): 7:29pm On Oct 05, 2020
Karleb:
Permit me to introduce you to Naomi fan boys.

They'll be here in a moment.
grin

2 Likes

Re: Choose For Me Between This Two Phones. by Tarvel(m): 7:36pm On Oct 05, 2020
Re: Choose For Me Between This Two Phones. by Exumal: 8:41pm On Oct 05, 2020
witnezHD:
really

Bros talk wetin you know. No dey chuk mouth for wetin you no Sabi much. Which phone you dey use self
Re: Choose For Me Between This Two Phones. by gulfer: 10:34pm On Oct 05, 2020
I don't know either and but you can go for Oukitel U18pro....you will thank me later cool cool
Re: Choose For Me Between This Two Phones. by witnezHD(m): 10:42pm On Oct 05, 2020
Exumal:

Bros talk wetin you know. No dey chuk mouth for wetin you no Sabi much. Which phone you dey use self
I wasn't attacking you.... I see no reason for the insult... But since you asked am iPhone x ma's and infinx hot 5 lite.... I have always loved umidigi design.... But said their hardware is bad
Re: Choose For Me Between This Two Phones. by MrBONE2(m): 10:48pm On Oct 05, 2020
Tarvel:
grin grin
Comon Buddy stop Laughing, the Bwana made me loss control grin

Re: Choose For Me Between This Two Phones. by farouknini2006: 7:30am On Oct 06, 2020
Yungpato23:
HDR abi cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Choose For Me Between This Two Phones. by femi4: 8:34am On Oct 06, 2020
aysnoopy:
Choose for me between
1. Redmi 9c
2. Umidigi A7 pro
In all your buying... avoid Umi
Re: Choose For Me Between This Two Phones. by Exumal: 10:57am On Oct 06, 2020
witnezHD:
I wasn't attacking you.... I see no reason for the insult... But since you asked am iPhone x ma's and infinx hot 5 lite.... I have always loved umidigi design.... But said their hardware is bad

No be insult sir and you felt it's an insult, I'm sorry. Back to our discussion, since You've not used the phone you won't understand. Their hardware are far better than the likes of transsion. I believe they focus more on performance. Imagine a budget phone of 40k+ competing with a phone of 80k+.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9q9Mm2Ec1s
Re: Choose For Me Between This Two Phones. by witnezHD(m): 11:13am On Oct 06, 2020
Exumal:

No be insult sir and you felt it's an insult, I'm sorry. Back to our discussion, since You've not used the phone you won't understand. Their hardware are far better than the likes of transsion. I believe they focus more on performance. Imagine a budget phone of 40k+ competing with a phone of 80k+.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9q9Mm2Ec1s
cool!.... I'll get their s5pro i like the specs
Re: Choose For Me Between This Two Phones. by Exumal: 9:52pm On Oct 06, 2020
witnezHD:
cool!.... I'll get their s5pro i like the specs

Sir, go for the A7pro, it's an upgrade. The Lddr4x 4gbram boosts performance over the Lddr3x on a5pro.

(1) (Reply)

Redmi Note 10, Note 10S, Note 10pro And Note 10 5G / I'm Disturbed, Please Help / My Appworld Is Not Showing On My Blackberry Touch Again (9800)...help Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.