Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,420 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:18 AM

Help Me Make A Wise Decision Between These Two Phones - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help Me Make A Wise Decision Between These Two Phones (3552 Views)

Which Is Better Between This Two Phones / Many People Won't Understand This Picture Of Two Phones / Can Two Phones Have The Same IMEI Nunber? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Make A Wise Decision Between These Two Phones by Gamer999: 9:42pm On Jun 29, 2022
Please nairaland family and tech guys,which phone should I go for between the infinix hot 12 and xiaomi Poco m4 pro. Phones are never complete when it comes to specs as some might be missing here and available on The other but both phones have almost equal specs only some downsides that both are guilty of. For me The only cons between the two is The screen sizes. Below are their respective specs,which should I buy and why ? On The left Is infinix hot 12 and Right is the xiaomi Poco m4 pro.
PS: both phones are 6gb/128gb rom

Re: Help Me Make A Wise Decision Between These Two Phones by Gamer999: 9:45pm On Jun 29, 2022
More

Re: Help Me Make A Wise Decision Between These Two Phones by meshachdbuzz(m): 9:46pm On Jun 29, 2022
Gamer999:
Please nairaland family and tech guys,which phone should I go for between the infinix hot 12 and xiaomi Poco m4 pro. Phones are never complete when it comes to specs as some might be missing here and available on The other but both phones have almost equal specs only some downsides that both are guilty of. For me The only cons between the two is The screen sizes. Below are their respective specs,which should I buy and why ? On The left Is infinix hot 12 and Right is the xiaomi Poco m4 pro.

What did you want us to say na undecided

Before you start saying Xiaomi ppl are rude..

Look at the comparison and pick your devil grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me Make A Wise Decision Between These Two Phones by Gamer999: 9:55pm On Jun 29, 2022
meshachdbuzz:

What did you want us to say na undecided

Before you start saying Xiaomi ppl are rude..

Look at the comparison and pick your devil grin grin
@the bolded who says? anyway, I'm finding it hard making The right choice that's why I brought it here.
Re: Help Me Make A Wise Decision Between These Two Phones by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jun 29, 2022
Lol... If you know a bit about phones, you'd know the Xiaomi is better spec wise.

Pick the Xiaomi and don't look back

15 Likes

Re: Help Me Make A Wise Decision Between These Two Phones by typicalgamer(m): 10:19pm On Jun 29, 2022
This is not a comparison but an outright slaughter

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me Make A Wise Decision Between These Two Phones by Gamer999: 10:21pm On Jun 29, 2022
Dreamswayne:
Lol... If you know a bit about phones, you'd know the Xiaomi is better spec wise.

Pick the Xiaomi and don't look back
thanks for your contribution sir
Re: Help Me Make A Wise Decision Between These Two Phones by Gamer999: 10:21pm On Jun 29, 2022
typicalgamer:
how do you mean sir?
Re: Help Me Make A Wise Decision Between These Two Phones by Parachoko: 10:31pm On Jun 29, 2022
Gamer999:
@the bolded who says? anyway, I'm finding it hard making The right choice that's why I brought it here.
I will pick the Xiaomi.

4 Likes

Re: Help Me Make A Wise Decision Between These Two Phones by Chaos14: 10:51pm On Jun 29, 2022
What the heck are you blind are you that confused. You don't deserve to be called a gamer as a gamer you're supposed to know what is going on in what you game with even a newbie know that xiaomi is better

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me Make A Wise Decision Between These Two Phones by Eyanbahose: 11:03pm On Jun 29, 2022
Go for the Infinix
Re: Help Me Make A Wise Decision Between These Two Phones by Onyeka90210(m): 11:10pm On Jun 29, 2022
How someone wants to pick a 720p LCD over a 1080p amoled display, is beyond me
And he calls himself a gamer
Maybe na candy crush sha
The specs are not even close or similar
Xiaomi is light years ahead

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help Me Make A Wise Decision Between These Two Phones by meshachdbuzz(m): 12:43am On Jun 30, 2022
Gamer999:

Boss nothing is hard there

Cant you see the proccesors are different
Screen display are different

Inshot every thing about the poco is better than the other

You are not even comparing two device that are having same processors or something similar you are telling us to help you choose angry

4 Likes

Re: Help Me Make A Wise Decision Between These Two Phones by Dlee1(m): 4:09am On Jun 30, 2022
Infinix was slaughtered in pieces by poco m4.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me Make A Wise Decision Between These Two Phones by Anaaximander(m): 4:52am On Jun 30, 2022
This is where the discussion ended OP. Choose the Xiaomi Poco M4 pro and thank me with a bottle of Odogwu bitters grin

No comparisons here.

7 Likes

Re: Help Me Make A Wise Decision Between These Two Phones by Gamer999: 6:40am On Jun 30, 2022
Parachoko:
I will pick the Xiaomi.
thanks sir
Re: Help Me Make A Wise Decision Between These Two Phones by Gamer999: 6:41am On Jun 30, 2022
Chaos14:
What the heck are you blind are you that confused. You don't deserve to be called a gamer as a gamer you're supposed to know what is going on in what you game with even a newbie know that xiaomi is better
lol I'm a console gamer not a mobile gamer grin thanks for the clarification anyway

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me Make A Wise Decision Between These Two Phones by Gamer999: 6:42am On Jun 30, 2022
Eyanbahose:
Go for the Infinix
and why?
Re: Help Me Make A Wise Decision Between These Two Phones by Gamer999: 6:46am On Jun 30, 2022
Onyeka90210:
How someone wants to pick a 720p LCD over a 1080p amoled display, is beyond me
And he calls himself a gamer
Maybe na candy crush sha

The specs are not even close or similar
Xiaomi is light years ahead
hahaha I play high-end PC, console games ,I just don't want to have any regrets after purchasing either of the two,more specifically,this will be my very first time of trying out a xiaomi device hence extra contribution. thanks boss.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me Make A Wise Decision Between These Two Phones by Gamer999: 6:47am On Jun 30, 2022
meshachdbuzz:

Boss nothing is hard there

Cant you see the proccesors are different
Screen display are different

Inshot every thing about the poco is better than the other

You are not even comparing two device that are having same processors or something similar you are telling us to help you choose angry
choi!!! Thanks sir xiaomi all the way
Re: Help Me Make A Wise Decision Between These Two Phones by Juzec: 6:47am On Jun 30, 2022
Gamer999:
PS: both phones are 6gb/128gb rom
There is nothing close between the both of them. The xiaomi poco m4 pro is miles ahead of the infinix from what you just posted. I'm not sure if they will even have similar price. I will advise you to pick the Poco M4 pro.

5 Likes

Re: Help Me Make A Wise Decision Between These Two Phones by Gamer999: 6:49am On Jun 30, 2022
Dlee1:
Infinix was slaughtered in pieces by poco m4.
now realized that too thanks sir
Re: Help Me Make A Wise Decision Between These Two Phones by Gamer999: 6:53am On Jun 30, 2022
Anaaximander:
This is where the discussion ended OP. Choose the Xiaomi Poco M4 pro and thank me with a bottle of Odogwu bitters grin

No comparisons here.
noted sir. One chilled bottle of Budweiser for you my oga
Re: Help Me Make A Wise Decision Between These Two Phones by Chaos14: 6:53am On Jun 30, 2022
Gamer999:
lol I'm a console gamer not a mobile gamer grin thanks for the clarification anyway
What about PC
Re: Help Me Make A Wise Decision Between These Two Phones by Gamer999: 6:54am On Jun 30, 2022
Juzec:
There is nothing close between the both of them. The xiaomi poco m4 pro is miles ahead of the infinix from what you just posted. I'm not sure if they will even have similar price. I will advise you to pick the Poco M4 pro.
alright boss, decisions made, xiaomi it is

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me Make A Wise Decision Between These Two Phones by Gamer999: 6:57am On Jun 30, 2022
Thanks everyone,I knew I could count on you guys for a better choice even though it came with some banters lol.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me Make A Wise Decision Between These Two Phones by Gamer999: 6:58am On Jun 30, 2022
Chaos14:
What about PC
yeah on PC too
Re: Help Me Make A Wise Decision Between These Two Phones by Chaos14: 7:07am On Jun 30, 2022
Gamer999:
yeah on PC too
So what intel or ryzen blade is on your pc
Re: Help Me Make A Wise Decision Between These Two Phones by Chaos14: 7:15am On Jun 30, 2022
Anaaximander:

No comparisons here.
Na so infact you deserve full carton
Re: Help Me Make A Wise Decision Between These Two Phones by frubben(m): 7:54am On Jun 30, 2022
Gamer999:
guy no think am too much . Poco is the right choice . Just bought mine and I will tell u the phone is sleek
Re: Help Me Make A Wise Decision Between These Two Phones by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 8:07am On Jun 30, 2022
typicalgamer:
is like comparing iPhone 12 with iPhone 8
Re: Help Me Make A Wise Decision Between These Two Phones by Onyeka90210(m): 8:22am On Jun 30, 2022
Gamer999:
hahaha I play high-end PC, console games ,I just don't want to have any regrets after purchasing either of the two,more specifically,this will be my very first time of trying out a xiaomi device hence extra contribution. thanks boss.
I'm sure you use a 1080p monitor and above
Why would you even consider a 720p phone.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Cant Install Opera Mini On My Lg Ku990 Viewety Phone.pls Help / How Do I Root My Itel IT1452 Device... / New Gionee S11 Lite For Giveaway Price SEAL UNBROKEN #32,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.