Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,270 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

My Cucumber Farm Dairy - Agriculture (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / My Cucumber Farm Dairy (117904 Views)

My Profitable Cucumber Farm . / First 1 Acre Cucumber Farm In Ogun State Diary / Lady Shows Her Cucumber Farm In Anambra As She Goes For Harvest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Cucumber Farm Dairy by Nezzjnr: 11:48pm On Feb 12, 2022
Olaleyeabdullah:
boss...this mop fertilizer...what is the colour like? I bought a portion of it by waybill but it looks so much like urea
Has a clay soil look.

Look like Urea ke??... That's not Mop
Re: My Cucumber Farm Dairy by Farmerakinloye6(m): 7:14am On Feb 13, 2022
Stvic:
Thank you boss
you can as well check "my farm besides let farm" it was 8k the last time I bought it there.

1 Like

Re: My Cucumber Farm Dairy by Farmerakinloye6(m): 7:25am On Feb 13, 2022
Hybkay:
could you please explain why f2 seeds shouldn't be planted? I wanted to replace some of my seeds with f2. About 5% didn't come out, Is it's advisable to do the replacement?
1. male flowers will be dominant, however, you May still be lucky to harvest up to like five viable fruit from each stand through out it life span. 2. If you have seedlings with thesame age with the ones on field, of course you can supply, if not, just leave it.
Re: My Cucumber Farm Dairy by Farmerakinloye6(m): 7:36am On Feb 13, 2022
This is my own I plan to use as supply but the way am seeing it, I will not need it again. It 13days today, and because I place it on fertile soil, it bring third leaf successfully. Now undecided am going to discard it.

Re: My Cucumber Farm Dairy by Stvic(m): 10:26am On Feb 13, 2022
Farmerakinloye6:
you can as well check "my farm besides let farm" it was 8k the last time I bought it there.
okay boss... Appreciate...
Re: My Cucumber Farm Dairy by Stvic(m): 10:32am On Feb 13, 2022
Farmerakinloye6:
This is my own I plan to use as supply but the way am seeing it, I will not need it again. It 13days today, and because I place it on fertile soil, it bring third leaf successfully. Now undecided am going to discard it.
pls boss don't discard it ooh.... It can be useful for me. I finished transplanting Yesterday and I still have some beds left. Some of the seed didn't germinate

Re: My Cucumber Farm Dairy by hadex90(m): 7:17pm On Feb 13, 2022
Help! Downy mildew spotted on my farm. I was busy yesterday and could not visit the farm. When I got there this evening leaves was already yellow. Did not go to farm with my phone so I could not take a picture. Help needed please
Re: My Cucumber Farm Dairy by Farmerakinloye6(m): 2:30pm On Feb 14, 2022
Stvic:
pls boss don't discard it ooh.... It can be useful for me. I finished transplanting Yesterday and I still have some beds left. Some of the seed didn't germinate
distance go b issue
Re: My Cucumber Farm Dairy by Farmerakinloye6(m): 3:59pm On Feb 14, 2022
hadex90:
Help! Downy mildew spotted on my farm. I was busy yesterday and could not visit the farm. When I got there this evening leaves was already yellow. Did not go to farm with my phone so I could not take a picture. Help needed please
you will still need to attach picture so we can help you with info to manage it. something like the age, population e.t.c
Re: My Cucumber Farm Dairy by Farmerakinloye6(m): 4:04pm On Feb 14, 2022
I was in market this afternoon... if you see how my body was itching me grin grin wink grin, cucumber is 11-10.5k at the moment shocked shocked...we start again this year....small work BIG MONEY to all of us I pray cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Cucumber Farm Dairy by Stvic(m): 8:26pm On Feb 14, 2022
Farmerakinloye6:
distance go b issue
boss I can come and collect it in Akure ooh..
Re: My Cucumber Farm Dairy by Stvic(m): 8:34pm On Feb 14, 2022
Farmerakinloye6:
I was in market this afternoon... if you see how my body was itching me grin grin wink grin, cucumber is 11-10.5k at the moment shocked shocked...we start again this year....small work BIG MONEY to all of us I pray cheesy
shocked grin Amen ooh
Re: My Cucumber Farm Dairy by cuntbro: 10:15pm On Feb 14, 2022
Farmerakinloye6:

Brother, how long does these drip irrigation tape last
Re: My Cucumber Farm Dairy by hadex90(m): 10:36am On Feb 15, 2022
Farmerakinloye6:
you will still need to attach picture so we can help you with info to manage it. something like the age, population e.t.c
These are the pictures. It has started flowering. Planted Tokyo.

Re: My Cucumber Farm Dairy by Farmerakinloye6(m): 7:01am On Feb 16, 2022
hadex90:

These are the pictures. It has started flowering. Planted Tokyo.
you don't stake lipsrsealed why? You can cut the so yellowish, be careful not to cut many! Spray both the up and down leaf Cabrio 40-50ml by 5pm. Irrigate well and stake! Am confident you will see your own. Tokyo lipsrsealed I don't trust this period
Re: My Cucumber Farm Dairy by Farmerakinloye6(m): 7:05am On Feb 16, 2022
cuntbro:

Brother, how long does these drip irrigation tape last
if you have clean water, you don't increase your pressure unnecessary and you are A careful person, I think it should last up to like 3-4years.
Re: My Cucumber Farm Dairy by cuntbro: 11:29am On Feb 16, 2022
Farmerakinloye6:
if you have clean water, you don't increase your pressure unnecessary and you are A careful person, I think it should last up to like 3-4years.

Thanks brother
Re: My Cucumber Farm Dairy by hadex90(m): 12:24pm On Feb 16, 2022
Farmerakinloye6:
you don't stake lipsrsealed why? You can cut the so yellowish, be careful not to cut many! Spray both the up and down leaf Cabrio 40-50ml by 5pm. Irrigate well and stake! Am confident you will see your own. Tokyo lipsrsealed I don't trust this period
I staked some part. The workload seems much plus I did not have people to do it for me so I quit. Thanks very much. Will follow your suggestions.
Re: My Cucumber Farm Dairy by Ayobami3310c(m): 6:19pm On Feb 16, 2022
Farm workers is a very big issue everywhere
hadex90:
I staked some part. The workload seems much plus I did not have people to do it for me so I quit. Thanks very much. Will follow your suggestions.
Re: My Cucumber Farm Dairy by Olaleyeabdullah(m): 7:37am On Feb 17, 2022
Nezzjnr:

Has a clay soil look.

Look like Urea ke??... That's not Mop
i discovered it is of two types. The coloured one nd the white. How big do you allow your greengo to get
Re: My Cucumber Farm Dairy by Nezzjnr: 11:17am On Feb 17, 2022
Olaleyeabdullah:
i discovered it is of two types. The coloured one nd the white. How big do you allow your greengo to get
Potassium Nitrate increases the size of your Cukes
Re: My Cucumber Farm Dairy by Nezzjnr: 11:18am On Feb 17, 2022
How's the Fuel scarcity affecting we dry season farmers.

I have already gotten mud pump.
Re: My Cucumber Farm Dairy by Farmerakinloye6(m): 7:11pm On Feb 17, 2022
hadex90:
I can relate sad the first tomato I cultivate, it was only me and I nearly got baldhead cheesy. Just do your best..the next one will be better. Just know your strength!

1 Like

Re: My Cucumber Farm Dairy by Farmerakinloye6(m): 7:15pm On Feb 17, 2022
Nezzjnr:
How's the Fuel scarcity affecting we dry season farmers.

I have already gotten mud pump.
I always have all my materials down before going into any cultivation...I have 30litter down at the moment.

1 Like

Re: My Cucumber Farm Dairy by Nezzjnr: 7:32pm On Feb 17, 2022
Farmerakinloye6:
I always have all my materials down before going into any cultivation...I have 30litter down at the moment.
It's seriously crazy.

Black marketers aren't helping matters either
Re: My Cucumber Farm Dairy by Yemighty2(m): 10:49pm On Feb 18, 2022
Good evening my oga in the house
Pls kindly help me with these questions

1) should npk be soaked for days before using? (For effectiveness)
2) can I mix funguforce and cabrido together when spraying.
Re: My Cucumber Farm Dairy by Farmerakinloye6(m): 6:45am On Feb 19, 2022
Yemighty2:
Good evening my oga in the house
Pls kindly help me with these questions

1) should npk be soaked for days before using? (For effectiveness)
2) can I mix funguforce and cabrido together when spraying.

1. npk soak undecided? No! Use npk 15:15:15 directly. 2. No, only mix Cabrio with insecticide.
Re: My Cucumber Farm Dairy by Farmerakinloye6(m): 1:29pm On Feb 20, 2022
Farmerakinloye6:
all the stand stake yesterday. Rain shower in my area 4 days ago, if I can see like 1 rain this month, and 2 next month I go thank BABA GOD.

Re: My Cucumber Farm Dairy by ANOCETS: 2:54pm On Feb 20, 2022
Farmerakinloye6:
all the stand stake yesterday. Rain shower in my area 4 days ago, if I can see like 1 rain this month, and 2 next month I go thank BABA GOD.
Nice job boss man
Re: My Cucumber Farm Dairy by Yemighty2(m): 4:04pm On Feb 20, 2022
Farmerakinloye6:

Oga mi, how many days is this one like this?
Re: My Cucumber Farm Dairy by SoftHeart(m): 7:51pm On Feb 20, 2022
Farmerakinloye6:

Good evening,
From your profile, I saw your location is Akure, please how can I contact you in person? I'm planning to start farming tomatoes/cucumber this season and I'll need a mentor to guide me as I'm completely new to this.

Thanks for your help.
Re: My Cucumber Farm Dairy by Farmerakinloye6(m): 4:21pm On Feb 21, 2022
ANOCETS:

Nice job boss man
thanks bro.

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (72) (Reply)

Quality Bulldozer Land Clearing Service Nationwide. Reliable services. / The Hibiscus Flower Society: Calling All Gardeners, Flower Lovers Etc / 10 Leading Farms In Nigeria, Their Owners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.