Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,510 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Have You Experienced This? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Have You Experienced This? (892 Views)

Who Has Experienced This / Have you experienced this about 2004 Corolla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Experienced This? by Jellycat: 3:18pm On Oct 05, 2020
I need suggestions from persons who have similar experience before. I use a Toyota Camry drop light. Lately the car engine stops when I slow down while driving. I have also taken it to different mechanics but non have been able to fix it. Please if u have experienced this before, what was the cause of it and how did you handle it.
Re: Have You Experienced This? by promotervickky(m): 4:27pm On Oct 05, 2020
Jellycat:
I need suggestions from persons who have similar experience before. I use a Toyota Camry drop light. Lately the car engine stops when I slow down while driving. I have also taken it to different mechanics but non have been able to fix it. Please if u have experienced this before, what was the cause of it and how did you handle it.

How long have you been using the Car?, and how many mileage is in the odometer.
Re: Have You Experienced This? by buygala(m): 7:21pm On Oct 05, 2020
promotervickky:

Mr Chairman Sir...

Just tell him his car's VIN has expired...so his car will need new 2020 VIN installed for it to regain optimum performance smiley

11 Likes

Re: Have You Experienced This? by Mayor555(m): 7:34pm On Oct 05, 2020
promotervickky:

How's this going to solve op's problem nitori Olorun?
Re: Have You Experienced This? by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:48pm On Oct 05, 2020
savages cheesy
Re: Have You Experienced This? by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:50pm On Oct 05, 2020
Jellycat:
I need suggestions from persons who have similar experience before. I use a Toyota Camry drop light. Lately the car engine stops when I slow down while driving. I have also taken it to different mechanic s but non have been able to fix it. Please if u have experienced this before, what was the cause of it and how did you handle it.

your query is rather vague.

What did the mechanics work on? Where are you located? What size of engine is in the vehicle?

Re: Have You Experienced This? by diportivo: 8:01pm On Oct 05, 2020
laslas

dem go say na because ur motor pompous undecided
Re: Have You Experienced This? by weyreypey: 8:08pm On Oct 05, 2020
diportivo:
laslas

dem go say na because ur motor pompous undecided
T.o.u.t
Re: Have You Experienced This? by diportivo: 8:13pm On Oct 05, 2020
weyreypey:

T.o.u.t

Re: Have You Experienced This? by Mokelu: 8:17pm On Oct 05, 2020
buygala:

Mr Chairman Sir...

Just tell him his car's VIN has expired...so his car will need new 2020 VIN installed for it to regain optimum performance smiley

Lmao.... fear God na grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Experienced This? by weyreypey: 8:44pm On Oct 05, 2020

Re: Have You Experienced This? by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 10:22pm On Oct 05, 2020
Mayor555:

How's this going to solve op's problem nitori Olorun?
grin
Re: Have You Experienced This? by sultaan(m): 2:29am On Oct 06, 2020
Is your check engine light on?

Take some picture of the engine bay from different angles and post them, we will show you where to look for air leaks
Re: Have You Experienced This? by homeboy205: 6:46am On Oct 06, 2020
buygala:

Mr Chairman Sir...

Lol I been dey reason that too. Maybe dem tamper with the mileage Na hin cause ham. OP send him your VIN and some money for checking
Re: Have You Experienced This? by 9icetoo(m): 8:00am On Oct 07, 2020
The level of savage on this thread.

(1) (Reply)

2010 Honda Civic Coupe Up For Grabs / Lexus ES 350 Model For Sale / Golf 4 Variant: How Much This Car Worth Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.