Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

Audio Systems Stopped Working (gs350 Lexus) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Audio Systems Stopped Working (gs350 Lexus) (916 Views)

2011 Toyota Camry Xle V6 Vs Lexus GS350 Of The Same Year / Mercedes E320 2005 Model or Lexus GS350 2008 Model / Lexus GS350 Stiff Steering Wheel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Audio Systems Stopped Working (gs350 Lexus) by addeyscore(m): 2:15pm On Jan 27, 2021
Hello Dears,
So I bought this cassette audio jack to connect my phone and car for music play. Immediately I inserted (it didn’t receive it in) it my fm player, cd loader, tape all stopped working. It started displaying AUDIO OFF on the screen. Only phone Bluetooth is still working.
Please any experienced help on how to solve this.

See problem because I no get aux input and local man wan play music. Please help!!!
Re: Audio Systems Stopped Working (gs350 Lexus) by an0daGuy: 11:42pm On Jan 27, 2021
Chai op I feel for you. Sometimes these electronics and machines usually disappoint when you need them the most.

I pray it’s a quick and cheap fix for you oh. Because there’s this Oga we’re waiting for his update concerning an aftermarket audio entertainment unit he purchased for his own car. He says he’s going to install it in the near future and we’re praying for long life so we witness the transformation and quality of his investment.

Did I mention that his aftermarket unit costs N400k? He even said the follow come unit that’s currently giving you headache now is N250k in the market.

Just take it to a good electrical engineer to figure out for you. Don’t mess with that head unit again as you did before. You might mess it up finally by mistake next time oh. DIY mistake no supposed cost reach N200k to rectify if done wrong. Leave professionals to handle this one Abeg.
Re: Audio Systems Stopped Working (gs350 Lexus) by addeyscore(m): 3:47pm On Jan 28, 2021
Thanks bro. I will
Re: Audio Systems Stopped Working (gs350 Lexus) by Themandalorian: 12:13am On Jan 29, 2021
I'm guessing the fuse to the entertainment center got shorted. A rewire should fix easily if that was the case.
Re: Audio Systems Stopped Working (gs350 Lexus) by chukel(m): 3:38am On Jan 29, 2021
If it's not the fuse, then your amp is done. Amp costs about 100k
Re: Audio Systems Stopped Working (gs350 Lexus) by Adewaleautocare(m): 11:57am On Jan 31, 2021
I can help you fix that at a reasonable amount are you in Lagos Welcome to ADEWALE AUTO CARE AND DIAGNOSIS CENTER! Expert in Hybrid cars & automobile electrical, programming, calibration and diagnostics....We Handle Your Vehicle In Tune With Manufacturers Specifications........
Thank you for contacting Adewale Auto Care And Diagnosis Center! Please let us know how we can help you. Contact :-08028016063

https://www.facebook.com/Adewaleautocare/?referrer=whatsapp
Re: Audio Systems Stopped Working (gs350 Lexus) by NaijautoDotCom(m): 10:46am On Feb 01, 2021
There are some cars which are equipped with the best audio systems in Nigeria. You can discover more in this post: https://naijauto.com//car-buying-and-selling/cars-with-best-audio-system-in-nigeria-6915

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Camry 2001 Model / Engine Switching Off When Ac Is On / Mecedes C320 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.