Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Infinix Hot 10: Pros, Cons And My Verdict - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot 10: Pros, Cons And My Verdict (616 Views)

I Just Got The New Infinix Hot 10 (Unboxing Pictures) / Infinix Unveils Hot 10 Device In Nigeria / My Verdict Finally.iphones Is A Step Backwards.i Am Done With This Nonsense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Hot 10: Pros, Cons And My Verdict by digitalcrazeman: 4:24pm On Oct 05, 2020
The device comes in four distinct colours that can be befitting for your taste: Obsidian Black, Amber Red, Moonlight Jade, Ocean Wave. For me, I got my hands on the Obsidian Black and all I can say is that the device reeks of class.

BATTERY
As an active mobile user, I also have to state that the device comes really effective after a full charge my device states up for about 73 hours, which gives me great confidence in the Li-Po 5200 mAh, non-removable that the device comes with. Indeed, it is safe to state that the battery serves it hot and it delivers with the promise the brand has made.

SECURITY
Infinix put a lot into the design of the security features of this device. The Hot 10 comes with top-notch features such as a speedy face unlock, fingerprint sensor(which is mounted at the back of the device), pattern and as well as code lock. This means that users can use a combination of two or more features to secure their devices.

CAMERA
If you are looking to own a trendy camera functional device, the Hot 10 is a not a bad option the device comes with five cameras. A Quad rear-mounted camera, and a punch-screen selfie camera.
Here is the camera breakdown: 16 MP, 2MP (wide), 2 MP, (macro)

2 MP, (depth) and QVGA (Low light sensor), which is supported by a Quad-LED flash, and makes videos at 1080p@30fps.

PRICE
The device despite all its juice and high-end features sells at 60,000
Other things to mention about the device:

Wi-Fi connectivity 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot.

Bluetooth connectivity 5.0, A2DP, LE.

Micro USB 2.0, USB On-The-Go

FM radio present

VERDICT

After using the device for a week, I can say that the device is an aced one and deserves a 7.5/10
The device comes in four distinct colours that can be befitting for your taste: Obsidian Black, Amber Red, Moonlight Jade, Ocean Wave. For me, I got my hands on the Obsidian Black and all I can say is that the device reeks of class.

BATTERY
As an active mobile user, I also have to state that the device comes really effective after a full charge my device states up for about 73 hours, which gives me great confidence in the Li-Po 5200 mAh, non-removable that the device comes with. Indeed, it is safe to state that the battery serves it hot and it delivers with the promise the brand has made.

SECURITY

Infinix put a lot into the design of the security features of this device. The Hot 10 comes with top-notch features such as a speedy face unlock, fingerprint sensor(which is mounted at the back of the device), pattern and as well as code lock. This means that users can use a combination of two or more features to secure their devices.

CAMERA
If you are looking to own a trendy camera functional device, the Hot 10 is a not a bad option the device comes with five cameras. A Quad rear-mounted camera, and a punch-screen selfie camera.
Here is the camera breakdown: 16 MP, 2MP (wide), 2 MP, (macro)

2 MP, (depth) and QVGA (Low light sensor), which is supported by a Quad-LED flash, and makes videos at 1080p@30fps.

PRICE
The device despite all its juice and high-end features sells at 60,000
Other things to mention about the device:

Wi-Fi connectivity 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot.

Bluetooth connectivity 5.0, A2DP, LE.

Micro USB 2.0, USB On-The-Go

FM radio present

VERDICT

After using the device for a week, I can say that the device is an aced one and deserves a 7.5/10

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Now On Aliexpress / Unlock Your Airtel Vida M2, Zte Mf927u, MF920W+ And Mf920vs Mifi / Uk Used Iphone X For Quick Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.