Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,418 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

Hakeem Odumosu Meet SARS Officers In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hakeem Odumosu Meet SARS Officers In Lagos (38081 Views)

Hakeem Odumosu Vows To Tackle Domestic Violence As Husband Beats Wife To Deat / EndSARS: Hakeem Odumosu Meet Protesters, Promise To Follow IGP's Directives / Hakeem Odumosu Assures Lagos Residents Of Safety After Attacks By Thugs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hakeem Odumosu Meet SARS Officers In Lagos by Lanrelagboi: 4:57pm On Oct 05, 2020
ONGOING: Lagos CP Mr Hakeem Odumosu is currently in an emergency meeting with SARS operatives in Lagos on the strict compliance with the directives issued by the IG on their activities in the country.
https://twitter.com/Mr_JAGss/status/1313144541009113088?s=19

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hakeem Odumosu Meet SARS Officers In Lagos by LeeSantos(m): 4:57pm On Oct 05, 2020
cheesy
see as their face strong. no friendly face.

Okay here we go.
I have a story.

Meet the guy (me) who has made FTC 3x with 8day being online on nairaland.

I dedicate this FTC to those who also aspire to be one, I tell you today, never let your hopes die, keep the candle burning. it only requires sacrifices like always having enough data, battery, good phone & network. and one day u fit make am to FTC.

God no go shame us.

_____________________ curtain closed_____________

Abeg nairaland tell me where to send my bank account details sharperly cus I don dey front of ATM.

14 Likes

Re: Hakeem Odumosu Meet SARS Officers In Lagos by obasi101(m): 5:02pm On Oct 05, 2020
Obviously dose demons seated in there are not looking Happy with the new developmen, especially d first muscular guy seated in front with mask on...I think he z even sleeping prbly

All Ex-convicts.....
Choice less mofos... grin grin

141 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hakeem Odumosu Meet SARS Officers In Lagos by bigfish3k: 5:02pm On Oct 05, 2020
E no concern me
Somebody should just remind Jagaban to release part 2 of his election video series for ondo elections. I want to watch. The election is on the 10th

You know he is the Supreme leader of the democrats in Nigeria

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hakeem Odumosu Meet SARS Officers In Lagos by Adrian9(m): 5:03pm On Oct 05, 2020
Legal assassins

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hakeem Odumosu Meet SARS Officers In Lagos by proprince(m): 5:03pm On Oct 05, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Hakeem Odumosu Meet SARS Officers In Lagos by sparog(m): 5:03pm On Oct 05, 2020
Are these all the SARS officers in Lagos State?

I hope it's not there ogas that he is meeting with, he has to meet with the guys that go out on patrol and see how they look

Nothing is gonna change anyway so good riddance undecided

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hakeem Odumosu Meet SARS Officers In Lagos by nairaman66(m): 5:03pm On Oct 05, 2020
Meet them to thank them for their job well done I suppose.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hakeem Odumosu Meet SARS Officers In Lagos by SnOOpERr: 5:03pm On Oct 05, 2020
This guy is a MEME already. Like, Oga do quick, we go still remit you. The dude knows it's story for the gods.

95 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hakeem Odumosu Meet SARS Officers In Lagos by Slawormir: 5:03pm On Oct 05, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Bad market for mumu sars
Freedom for we real niggarrrs..

Na so i free today carry my iPhone 11 and my Samsung galaxy 9+ follow body when i dey go ugbowo

Before ehnnn....fear nor dey allow we real niggarrrs carry our huzzling phone follow body

70 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Hakeem Odumosu Meet SARS Officers In Lagos by chibu4u2(m): 5:03pm On Oct 05, 2020
shocked

See them looking like rogues.
After all the orientation and re-orientation them go still do wetin dey their mind.
My hatred for these guys no be here.

17 Likes

Re: Hakeem Odumosu Meet SARS Officers In Lagos by kachdviruz(m): 5:03pm On Oct 05, 2020
Sarz on the best or sarz wey dey beat

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hakeem Odumosu Meet SARS Officers In Lagos by KarlWhyte(m): 5:03pm On Oct 05, 2020
hope this is not just mere formality... sad

1 Like

Re: Hakeem Odumosu Meet SARS Officers In Lagos by Kendumazy(m): 5:03pm On Oct 05, 2020
Hope they comply at the end of the day.

We are available to make payment for you to India. Check link for info. https://www.nairaland.com/6120788/want-send-money-india-handle
Re: Hakeem Odumosu Meet SARS Officers In Lagos by LosC: 5:03pm On Oct 05, 2020
And what next? This has happened in the past and nothing positive happened. Exercise in futility
Re: Hakeem Odumosu Meet SARS Officers In Lagos by Dannieln1: 5:03pm On Oct 05, 2020
I know that it's hard to believe that the people you look to for safety and security are the same people who are causing us so much harm. But I'm not lying and I'm not delusional. I am scared and I am hurting and we are dying. And I really, really need you to believe me.
#EndSarsPermanently
#EndPoliceBrutality

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hakeem Odumosu Meet SARS Officers In Lagos by eseveli(m): 5:03pm On Oct 05, 2020
criminals in uniform
Re: Hakeem Odumosu Meet SARS Officers In Lagos by ERockson: 5:03pm On Oct 05, 2020
Good
Re: Hakeem Odumosu Meet SARS Officers In Lagos by temmypotter(m): 5:03pm On Oct 05, 2020
Na so

Na the real SARS be this ones? Shey you wan dey whine me ni?
Re: Hakeem Odumosu Meet SARS Officers In Lagos by kilonshele101(m): 5:04pm On Oct 05, 2020
Life don taya one oga police

No ask me how i know grin

Anyway, i support SARS but dislike their brutality.

If not for SARS my papa for don loss close to 1m for one hungry yahoo boy pocket 2 years ago

5 Likes

Re: Hakeem Odumosu Meet SARS Officers In Lagos by Capnd143(m): 5:04pm On Oct 05, 2020
Let's see how it goes
Re: Hakeem Odumosu Meet SARS Officers In Lagos by ironheart(m): 5:04pm On Oct 05, 2020
Hmmmmi hope its for good
Re: Hakeem Odumosu Meet SARS Officers In Lagos by jaytii(f): 5:04pm On Oct 05, 2020
Do not #EndSARS

Instead put an end to:
Police brutality,
Insubordination,
Unprofessional conduct,
DPOs/Oga's daily delivery target, etc

Presently, the police force work based on fear rather than respect. This is why they are so loyal to the politicians and the wealthy in the society and choose to trample on middle class citizens.
Unless the principle of respect supersede that of fear, the people will continue to suffer.

6 Likes

Re: Hakeem Odumosu Meet SARS Officers In Lagos by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 05, 2020
I used to have some as friends when I was working in a hotel and I see how to they live their lives and carry out their activities.

Truth be told, not all of them are bad but 90% are really ex-convict as they said and those ones won't even listen to what the commissioner is talking about.

You talk and still leave them with fire arms,they will continue later. Until they are disarmed before they will be alright.

We the youths know the problem of this country and we can sort it out if given the opportunity.

Let the old men go and enjoy their retirement benefits and leave the youths to run the affairs of Nigeria.

20 years ago, the Nigerian police use Barton on patrol and also on warrant. There was nothing like fire arms. I use to go to the barracks very well cos I had friends there and all these things happening now never happened then.

The Nigerian political class really has caused a lot of problems since the '90s.

No matter how they try,they may not succeed in making Nigeria great.The only option left is for us to disintegrate.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hakeem Odumosu Meet SARS Officers In Lagos by simple250: 5:05pm On Oct 05, 2020
See their lips indianhelm smokers
Re: Hakeem Odumosu Meet SARS Officers In Lagos by Authoreety: 5:05pm On Oct 05, 2020
End Sars biko

1 Like

Re: Hakeem Odumosu Meet SARS Officers In Lagos by Olarewaju89: 5:05pm On Oct 05, 2020
Meet them for what? undecided

Pls put an end to those animal right now or else they will still kill some people accidentally.

Just mark my word.

1 Like

Re: Hakeem Odumosu Meet SARS Officers In Lagos by lexy2014: 5:05pm On Oct 05, 2020
Lanrelagboi:

https://twitter.com/Mr_JAGss/status/1313144541009113088?s=19

They hardly punish erring officers. That's d issue

1 Like

Re: Hakeem Odumosu Meet SARS Officers In Lagos by Shellsploit: 5:05pm On Oct 05, 2020
See as all of them be... shocked shocked
Dirty street urchins.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Down With Strange Illness After My Pastor, His Sister Lured Me To Russia (pics) / Nigerian Uber driver stabbed to death in New York / Frank Tony Igboka Killer, 'Transformer' Chigbo Anyaegbu, Arrested. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.