Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

2500-Year-Old Intact & Sealed Coffins Discovered In Egypt (Pictures) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 2500-Year-Old Intact & Sealed Coffins Discovered In Egypt (Pictures) (66986 Views)

Israel-hamas War: Truck Carrying Coffins Among Aid Convoy To Gaza / Wonders As Egypt Unveils 100 Coffins From Over 2500 Years Ago Still Intact (Pix) / Seyed Hassan Nasrallah: US Soldiers In Middle East Will Go Home In Coffins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2500-Year-Old Intact & Sealed Coffins Discovered In Egypt (Pictures) by xosiktd(m): 9:42am On Oct 06, 2020
Steve Hansen has picked a man squad for the Rugby Championship and it’ll be interesting to see how he manages the team given several players will have played in the Super Rugby Final and All Blacks vs Argentina will more than likely be bruised and battered, so team management will be critical, especially when they take on South Africa and Australia later on in the Championship.
Re: 2500-Year-Old Intact & Sealed Coffins Discovered In Egypt (Pictures) by capacino(m): 10:41am On Oct 06, 2020
What would religious ppl say, that their bible that’s 2000years old can’t even pinpoint a gravesite of one character from their book rather just myths?

Macsjebs:
Source: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8801225/2-500-year-old-intact-sealed-coffins-discovered-Giza-Egypt.html
Re: 2500-Year-Old Intact & Sealed Coffins Discovered In Egypt (Pictures) by Thelife: 1:37pm On Oct 06, 2020
dasparrow:
The Egyptians back in the day were Black people. After Arabs migrated to Egypt, the Black population decimated and the white Arab population took over. I wonder what concoction these ancient Egyptians used back then to preserve corpses. Really fascinating I must say.

Actually, the Arab invaded and perform genocide on the original Egyptian.
Re: 2500-Year-Old Intact & Sealed Coffins Discovered In Egypt (Pictures) by Eriokanmi: 2:13pm On Oct 06, 2020
showafrica:

Na abuse of power make them lose am. If only they had allowed Israel to go in peace, most of there machineries for still live to pass knowledge to the next generation. Imagine USA fighting china or north Korea now, they will surely lose grip.
hmmm. I concur. And the power left them for Rome and later Greece, then great Britain and now America. You know what? It won't end there. Only God knows which country the next world power would be
Re: 2500-Year-Old Intact & Sealed Coffins Discovered In Egypt (Pictures) by Eriokanmi: 2:23pm On Oct 06, 2020
dasparrow:
The Egyptians back in the day were Black people. After Arabs migrated to Egypt, the Black population decimated and the white Arab population took over. I wonder what concoction these ancient Egyptians used back then to preserve corpses. Really fascinating I must say.
So sad. The Egyptians were predominantly blacks, with same skin colour as the Ethiopians. Arab came via the neighbouring country and took over their land same way ottoman turks wiped off Christians in today's turkey and they wanted doing same in some parts of Nigeria this day and age? grin thinking people still live in a dark age when such genocide called jihad was possible. If you look at those carved coffins on display, you could tell better which race they belong.
Re: 2500-Year-Old Intact & Sealed Coffins Discovered In Egypt (Pictures) by Abbanazeeza(m): 3:14pm On Oct 06, 2020
MightySparrow:
Egypt itself has become less than a shadow of their glorious past. Islam has destroyed her greatness.

"Islam has destroyed her greatness" Clap for yourself you slowpoke religious bigot!!!
Re: 2500-Year-Old Intact & Sealed Coffins Discovered In Egypt (Pictures) by Propsvilla(m): 3:54pm On Oct 06, 2020
Benzemma:
Am interested please. How do I locate you?
Let me know where you reside and the location of the property you want to buy so that I can send you the office address
Also you can chat me up with the number in this banner
Re: 2500-Year-Old Intact & Sealed Coffins Discovered In Egypt (Pictures) by showafrica(m): 5:12pm On Oct 06, 2020
Eriokanmi:
hmmm. I concur. And the power left them for Rome and later Greece, then great Britain and now America. You know what? It won't end there. Only God knows which country the next world power would be

Yea, it wont end there... But US use diplomacy dey retain there championship, they may stay in power for long bc, they make every challenger there friend or buy it just like top football clubs in Europe.
Re: 2500-Year-Old Intact & Sealed Coffins Discovered In Egypt (Pictures) by Eriokanmi: 5:51pm On Oct 06, 2020
showafrica:

Yea, it wont end there... But US use diplomacy dey retain there championship, they may stay in power for long bc, they make every challenger there friend or buy it just like top football clubs in Europe.
cheesy . So unfortunate Egypt lost their power and might. Historians once said Egyptian was seen in the olden days like we see usa today where everybody loved to visit back then, for tourism, work, visit even spiritual powers. It was seen as home to architecture, science, etc. If you've not visited Egypt the home of pharaohs, you've not visited anywhere in those days. I must see the country someday on tourism to see those old and historic sites

1 Like

Re: 2500-Year-Old Intact & Sealed Coffins Discovered In Egypt (Pictures) by MightySparrow: 8:00pm On Oct 06, 2020
Abbanazeeza:

"Islam has destroyed her greatness" Clap for yourself you slowpoke religious bigot!!!
Be deceiving yourself, northern Nigeria is already backward, with the activities of islamists, it is doomed to backwardness, darkness, and mediocrity. Persia, Iraq were great nations before the advent of Islam. science, administration, medicine and civilization was at their peak in those days. today, these nations are struggling for relevance today, and the only thing they offer the world is jihad. Science is dead, administiation is gone. Turkey, since Kemal Mustapha Atturk, has been forcing herself on Europe. Are these bigotry or facts of history and today's reality. With the aggressive Islamic campaign to dominate africa, if succeed, Africa will remain the dreg of all continents, eternal slavery.
Re: 2500-Year-Old Intact & Sealed Coffins Discovered In Egypt (Pictures) by newdawn2017(f): 6:28pm On Jul 13, 2021
segebase:
so how old is this earth self
around 7 thousand years old at d very least

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Russia's President Putin Exposed To Coronavirus - BBC / See How Close Russia Is To USA Geographically: Photo / ‘yes Means Yes” The New Sex Law Of California

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.