Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,760 members, 7,813,520 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

S Alert. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / S Alert. (215 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

S Alert. by Babalawosisfake: 5:53pm On Oct 05, 2020
Although I shouldn't be posting this here but then majority of his victims are form this section of NL.

I was making an enquiry about delsu masters degree program a few days ago when I got redirected to a post on nairaland. I read a lot of comments about the program , I saw a comment there from a monika enshi who I felt would know about the program , he left his number on his comment, I added him on whatsapp to ask him more about the program, he did I was greatful, he said he did his program there also. He explained to me that when he applied for the program he applied late and he met a guy who work for deslu and he paid the guy 20k and then the guy helped him secured the masters result without him writing exams, neither entry exam nor school exams. said all he paid was his fees, he didn't write any exams at all etc and at the end of the day he got his certificate which he's using to work at a government office now. It was too good to be true, I decided to play along knowing It was a scam. U can't get an undergraduate result for a few thousands not to talk less of masters.

He told me he will forward the guys number to me,i said OK. He did. When i got the number,i ran a check on it on nairaland, I saw a post which came up and the post showed both his number and the one he sent me for the supposed delsu worker,lol

lyricallyfestus:
Entire public take note of this moniker: Lifedonor he's a fraudster with lot of monikers, do business with him at your own good
Phone number:08113077167 & 08062360567

On the post he was accused of being a scammer. Lol. My guess was right.

I called the supposed delsu worker who explain all I need to send him and he said the next graduating set is by may next year and if I buy the form 18k, pay school fees 45k and then a other thing 45k , and his fee of 20k, he will create a data base for me on delsu portal and I will gradguate with the may set, according to him i need not to write exams just pay about 100k and i have my result,.for masters o,lol. Even If na true I no want that kind result. I prefer to work for my grades.

I asked the delsu guy if I need my nysc discharge cert, he say no, i shock, i wanted to meet him up since im in delta he said i cant meet him else i pay his 20k fee to show my seriousness. I said no wahala baba this evening,I called him to send me his account number and his email to send my credentials, he sent them

The email is Dami .ojo@yahoo.com a background check on this email directed me to https://www.nairaland.com/poshriel this profile, this to to say poshriel is a boy who doubles as enishi and lifedonor. These profiles are one person. I also saw a post from Officialfestus after he scammed him.

Be CAREFUL GUYS.

ONE LOVE.

(1) (Reply)

Kaduna FIRST LADY Speaks On El-rufai Love Letters / #endsars: Dissolution Of F-SARS A Breath Of Fresh Air? / There Is A Man For Vivian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.