Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Heart Breaking:see What SARS Officials Did To Bbnaija Winner Laycon - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Heart Breaking:see What SARS Officials Did To Bbnaija Winner Laycon (1954 Views)

"That Is Not Chioma" - Davido Reacts To Bringing Girlfriend To BBNaija Finale / SARS Officials Harass Dr. SID, Mistake Him For A Yahoo Boy / ‘SARS Officials Harrassed Me And Slapped My Manager In Lagos’- Falz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Heart Breaking:see What SARS Officials Did To Bbnaija Winner Laycon by zyck: 6:46pm On Oct 05, 2020

Winner of Big Brother Naija Laycon has disclosed that he is a victim of Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS) in a recent interview.

This follows after Nigerians called on the end of harassment on the citizens. Speaking in an interview with City People, he shared his bitter experience with SARS when he was on his way to record his first track at the studio.
“I was harassed by SARS the day after I got signed. What saved me was that I bought a ThisDay newspaper that morning that had the story on my signing. I showed them my pictures and then they let me go. But not before searching through my phone” He said.
Read Full Details:https://inuaye.com.ng/2020/10/05/endsarssee-what-sars-did-to-bbnaija-winner-laycon-see-details/
Re: Heart Breaking:see What SARS Officials Did To Bbnaija Winner Laycon by dollytino4real(f): 6:59pm On Oct 05, 2020
u get luck guy!,by now u 4 dey grave

1 Like

Re: Heart Breaking:see What SARS Officials Did To Bbnaija Winner Laycon by zyck: 10:33pm On Oct 05, 2020
cry embarassed shocked why you talk am

(1) (Reply)

Angela Okorie, Leading The Protest To The Government House, Abakaliki / N50 Sent To Davido’s Account To Pledge Allegiance / Singer Paul Psquare Reveals How Much He Will Now Spend To Power His House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.