Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Forex Is A Scam. No One Is Making Money In This Industry We Have Been Lied To - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Forex Is A Scam. No One Is Making Money In This Industry We Have Been Lied To (4546 Views)

This Industry Is Going Down, Do Not Invest Your Hard Earned Money In It / Forex Is A Great Way To Earn Money. / Spotted This Industry! Little Investment, Make Money Fast! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Is A Scam. No One Is Making Money In This Industry We Have Been Lied To by LikeAking: 7:52pm On Oct 06, 2020
KelvinCoaster:

Englishisamust you're very correct,'forex is a scam'.If you want to make money from trading foreign exchange just visit any BDC near your location.Buy Dollars and sell it when there is a depreciation in the value of the Naira.

I made a fortune last month from this mode of trading!

Take note: You need some level of patience to make mega-profit.

Goodluck!

Now you are talking about a real business.

Forex is not a scam,but a gamble.

Many pipu have to loose their money for a few to succeed.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Is A Scam. No One Is Making Money In This Industry We Have Been Lied To by Haddock(m): 8:25pm On Oct 06, 2020
LikeAking:
Run from any business they are hyping,or marketing to you.

Empty businesses make the loudest noise.

They dont beg anyone to make money.

No body should convince you to join any business.

Beta thing no dey bey person.

Guy man run fast.

Sense wee nor kee you.

Too many people out there looking for the unsuspecting ones to donate their hard-earned cash to pay for their flamboyance

3 Likes

Re: Forex Is A Scam. No One Is Making Money In This Industry We Have Been Lied To by Victor468: 7:46am On Oct 07, 2020
Prior to now, I ran away from forex trading because of the technicalities involved in the process. The essence of wanting to venture into the forex market is to make money, right? But I discovered a company called OMEGAPRO who says I don't need to be a trader to make money from the forex market. All I am required to do is invest my money from $100-$50,000 and sit back and earn a daily returns from my investment. This I did and they have been have giving me my daily returns unfailingly.
Want to know more? Call or chat me on whatsapp>>>07031909448.
Re: Forex Is A Scam. No One Is Making Money In This Industry We Have Been Lied To by KelvinCoaster(m): 4:50pm On Oct 07, 2020
LikeAking:

Now you are talking about a real business.

Forex is not a scam,but a gamble.

Many pipu have to loose their money for a few to succeed.
You're right!
Forex trading is a gamble.It's better to buy and sell 'hard currency'.That's the real business!

1 Like

Re: Forex Is A Scam. No One Is Making Money In This Industry We Have Been Lied To by LikeAking: 5:42pm On Oct 07, 2020
KelvinCoaster:

You're right!
Forex trading is a gamble.It's better to buy and sell 'hard currency'.That's the real business!

Confirmed
Re: Forex Is A Scam. No One Is Making Money In This Industry We Have Been Lied To by Babara1994(m): 7:18pm On Oct 07, 2020
emillysmigael:
Trading FX with $10 is ridiculous
I started with 5$.
Re: Forex Is A Scam. No One Is Making Money In This Industry We Have Been Lied To by Babara1994(m): 7:20pm On Oct 07, 2020
Goldencheese:
How can you trade Forex with 10 dollars? I have never heard that before. Except 10 dollars is a lot size of a bigger amount but even at that 10 dollars can't get you anything.
I can grow 5$ to 25$ in two weeks
Re: Forex Is A Scam. No One Is Making Money In This Industry We Have Been Lied To by Babara1994(m): 7:21pm On Oct 07, 2020
If you cannot grow a 10$ account, please don't even try starting with anything higher, else you'd end up blowing it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Is A Scam. No One Is Making Money In This Industry We Have Been Lied To by hidhrhis(m): 7:22pm On Oct 07, 2020
Babara1994:

I can grow 5$ to 25$ in two weeks
make we see ur account history besides if the money in ur fx account reach 5 dolllars most brokers wont allow u to execute a trade nd if it is a cent account u opened show us the details and if u have myfxbook make we see

1 Like

Re: Forex Is A Scam. No One Is Making Money In This Industry We Have Been Lied To by bharkarh(m): 8:47pm On Oct 07, 2020
KelvinCoaster:

You're right!
how can you buy and sell hard currency? Can you put mr through?
Re: Forex Is A Scam. No One Is Making Money In This Industry We Have Been Lied To by Karleb(m): 10:58pm On Oct 07, 2020
There's nothing wrong with trading a $10 account.

The problem comes when you want to suddenly turn $10 to $100 or $1000 within 2 days.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Is A Scam. No One Is Making Money In This Industry We Have Been Lied To by Babara1994(m): 7:14am On Oct 08, 2020
hidhrhis:

u executed allthis trade on 5 dollar acccount
that means u are not a trader man u are just gambling
there is no stop loss
even the trade will be showing not enough money
Lol
Didn't you see the red indicator? I use good risk management. I set and trail stop losses when I trade, putting many factors into consideration. I can grow a 5$ account over and over again.
If you want to grow a small account, trade only at the beginning of the Tokyo session. I just gave you one important hint. Cheers

3 Likes

Re: Forex Is A Scam. No One Is Making Money In This Industry We Have Been Lied To by Babara1994(m): 7:19am On Oct 08, 2020
hidhrhis:

u executed allthis trade on 5 dollar acccount
that means u are not a trader man u are just gambling
there is no stop loss
even the trade will be showing not enough money
I execute a maximum of two trades at a time with 4 different currencies. Even after opening the orders, I usually have at least 2.5$ margin left. I don't risk too much.
I have studied the markets well enough to know when to make changes.
Re: Forex Is A Scam. No One Is Making Money In This Industry We Have Been Lied To by IamDavid(m): 9:16am On Oct 08, 2020
KelvinCoaster:

You're right!
That's actually forex too. That's what those big politicians do.
Re: Forex Is A Scam. No One Is Making Money In This Industry We Have Been Lied To by hidhrhis(m): 10:27am On Oct 08, 2020
Babara1994:

Lols
Didn't you see the red indicator? I use good risk management. I set and trail stop losses when I trade, putting many factors into consideration. I can grow a 5$ account over and over again.
If you want to grow a small account, trade only at the beginning of the Tokyo session. I just gave you one important hint. Cheers
that means u dont open a position for long
once u realize it has moved 20-30 pips u close the trade and look for another trade that gives u that same ratio and once the capital move to a safe zone like 20 dollars u start leaving position open for some time besides u are running from London and new York session cos u are scared of volatile market
u tried but i still stand by my opinion that trading with 5 to 10dollar isn't the right call to make and a very wrong way to start trading

1 Like

Re: Forex Is A Scam. No One Is Making Money In This Industry We Have Been Lied To by TellMeTheTruth(m): 11:28am On Oct 08, 2020
hidhrhis:

that means u dont open a position for long
once u realize it has moved 20-30 pips u close the trade and look for another trade that gives u that same ratio and once the capital move to a safe zone like 20 dollars u start leaving position open for some time besides u are running from London and new York session cos u are scared of volatile market
u tried but i still stand by my opinion that trading with 5 to 10dollar isn't the right call to make and a very wrong way to start trading

I think he's trying to risk a small amount he can afford to loose then scale up later when he becomes more confident in his skills

3 Likes

Re: Forex Is A Scam. No One Is Making Money In This Industry We Have Been Lied To by hidhrhis(m): 11:34am On Oct 08, 2020
TellMeTheTruth:

I think he's trying to risk a small amount he can afford to loose then scale up later when he becomes more confident in his skills
yeah u got that right
Re: Forex Is A Scam. No One Is Making Money In This Industry We Have Been Lied To by Neroiam(m): 11:38am On Oct 08, 2020
Make una leave am... na madt man
Re: Forex Is A Scam. No One Is Making Money In This Industry We Have Been Lied To by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 11:57am On Oct 08, 2020
Englishisamust:
I just blew my 10 dollars account, I'm quitting Forex, this people are just lying to us. No one is making money in this industry. Money wey I suffer before I get I don blow aam. Have not seen anyone that can give you proof that is making money in this business. Most of them make money selling courses. I backtested the strategy I use for a months and I still blew the account I'm tired of this business.

Op only $10 you are complaining, I blew $1850 before understanding forex grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Is A Scam. No One Is Making Money In This Industry We Have Been Lied To by IamDavid(m): 2:19pm On Oct 08, 2020
2RUTHHURTS:

You understand it now ba? Like how much have you made? can I copy you? I will reward you
Re: Forex Is A Scam. No One Is Making Money In This Industry We Have Been Lied To by McStoic(m): 12:05pm On Oct 10, 2020
emillysmigael:
Trading FX with $10 is ridiculous
Hmmm...
Re: Forex Is A Scam. No One Is Making Money In This Industry We Have Been Lied To by sarris(m): 9:06pm On Oct 10, 2020
2RUTHHURTS:

Now that you understand it, can you tutor me?
Re: Forex Is A Scam. No One Is Making Money In This Industry We Have Been Lied To by showafrica(m): 11:25pm On Oct 10, 2020
Babara1994:

Lol

You do all these and still bent on growing 5$ to 25$, whats holding you from growing 500$ to 2500$ bc, its the same ratio.
Re: Forex Is A Scam. No One Is Making Money In This Industry We Have Been Lied To by Babara1994(m): 8:01am On Oct 11, 2020
showafrica:

You do all these and still bent on growing 5$ to 25$, whats holding you from growing 500$ to 2500$ bc, its the same ratio.
High blood pressure, my brother
Re: Forex Is A Scam. No One Is Making Money In This Industry We Have Been Lied To by Omonstarr: 11:08am On Oct 11, 2020
These are the same people that will say education is a scam..that we don't need to go to school to make in life. Bro, nothing good comes easy even not everyone who plays football will every make it to professional level. IQ and talent are different. How many people are successful businessmen? Get your ass down and work harder, you can't get rich overnight. You must have stories of failures and defeat. Your mentality speaks volumes, you want to use TC11 to get a lecturing job in Havard university, when PHD holders with years of experience are even finding difficult? Imagine with $10?
Nothing pays like forex, I spent 5 good years toiling and practicing for several hours a day , before I became a pro! That's equivalent to earning a degree.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Is A Scam. No One Is Making Money In This Industry We Have Been Lied To by MikeDewol: 6:35pm On Oct 30, 2020
Hello Investors.
I will like to introduce you to an investment platform that is worth investing with and has got great investment plans and return of investment.

The LKI capitals, An affiliate of WALES KINGDOM CAPITAL
Our service
Investment plan of 20% interest on invested capital plus capital from 50,000 to 20,000,000 at the end of 25working days

To invest and make more enquires
Whatsapp: 08070750423

(1) (2) (Reply)

Another Ponzi Scheme Crashes / What Do I Start With #200,000.0, Please Advice. / Pending PH Order In MMM Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.