Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Forceful Shaving Of Hair Good For Covenant University Bad For Hisbah - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Forceful Shaving Of Hair Good For Covenant University Bad For Hisbah (3878 Views)

Timetable For Covenant University Resumption / Meet Dr. Timothy Aneke Who Ordered The Shaving Of Covenant University Students / Winners Chapel Constructing N2bn Stadia For Covenant And Landmark Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forceful Shaving Of Hair Good For Covenant University Bad For Hisbah by phemmizjay(m): 8:59am On Oct 06, 2020
Miracle2020:
the convenant University that shef that guy hair by force are they practicing sharia?
I think you are the hypocrite here. What is good for Peter should also be good for Paul. Period!
sorry bro that guy shaved himself
Not by d University
He was only asked to go shave b4 defending his project

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forceful Shaving Of Hair Good For Covenant University Bad For Hisbah by phemmizjay(m): 9:01am On Oct 06, 2020
iamkingdaniel:

I see you find it difficult to read and understand.
probably his brain is upside down angry

2 Likes

Re: Forceful Shaving Of Hair Good For Covenant University Bad For Hisbah by 50qwarat: 9:17am On Oct 06, 2020
Read through the entire thread..... We still have a lot of work to do as a nation...
Re: Forceful Shaving Of Hair Good For Covenant University Bad For Hisbah by Miracle2020: 9:22am On Oct 06, 2020
phemmizjay:
sorry bro that guy shaved himself
Not by d University
He was only asked to go shave b4 defending his project
he was forced to shave not his wish. The bottom line is FORCE
Re: Forceful Shaving Of Hair Good For Covenant University Bad For Hisbah by Miracle2020: 9:26am On Oct 06, 2020
ikennamadu1:

stop replying every comment.. last warning .. or you will be banned for life
to hell with your stupid warning. I have every right to reply anybody in this forum. Stop talking like someone that don't have brain.
Re: Forceful Shaving Of Hair Good For Covenant University Bad For Hisbah by Miracle2020: 9:31am On Oct 06, 2020
wizzakosh:
What rule does state have. Is the state feeding anyone. Get out of here.
oh oh oh. Now I know iam talking to a brainless human being.
Let me tell you something; the state can even order for your execution.
Re: Forceful Shaving Of Hair Good For Covenant University Bad For Hisbah by Edeyoung: 10:09am On Oct 06, 2020
Hmm
Re: Forceful Shaving Of Hair Good For Covenant University Bad For Hisbah by ChrisLegacy007: 10:25am On Oct 06, 2020
this comparism is inconsequential..
Re: Forceful Shaving Of Hair Good For Covenant University Bad For Hisbah by Niceman12(m): 10:34am On Oct 06, 2020
longetivity:
bro school get rules, Kano is just living in the past

Abi kano no get rules ni?
Re: Forceful Shaving Of Hair Good For Covenant University Bad For Hisbah by Niceman12(m): 10:38am On Oct 06, 2020
edoairways:
Biodun556 the case of covenant is different. CU doesn't tolerate unkempt hair hence the response.

edoairways the case of kano is different. Kano doesn't tolerate unkempt hair hence the response.
Re: Forceful Shaving Of Hair Good For Covenant University Bad For Hisbah by Niceman12(m): 10:41am On Oct 06, 2020
Marine54:
Indeed those core northern states are still in the past !

Decriminalize homosexuality to prove to us you're so called 'civilize' that you always wanna claim.

It's not like we don't know south. Stop jungle justice and we will start taking y'all serious.
Re: Forceful Shaving Of Hair Good For Covenant University Bad For Hisbah by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 06, 2020
Biodun556:
One of the major problems we have Nigerian is hypocrisy. When Covenant University forcefully shaved a students beard most people praised the school authority for doing so but now when the same happened in the North, they call it religious fanaticism.

When people complain sometimes I wonder, what do they really want?

guy sincerely, you stupid oh. Why you go compare an academic institution to hisbah
Re: Forceful Shaving Of Hair Good For Covenant University Bad For Hisbah by Adrian9(m): 10:42am On Oct 06, 2020
Biodun556:

Which part of Nigerian constitution oppose Sharia?
The punishments!
Re: Forceful Shaving Of Hair Good For Covenant University Bad For Hisbah by aminusodiq(m): 10:47am On Oct 06, 2020
longetivity:
kano is a state under d Nigeria federation... Covenant is just an advanced secondary school with her own laws...?!!! Sorry I'm arguing with an almajiri or a zombie... U may not have d sense to think it through angry
Re: Forceful Shaving Of Hair Good For Covenant University Bad For Hisbah by Danzakidakura(m): 11:54am On Oct 06, 2020
longetivity:
you get time to respond to YMM. People full of hate.
Re: Forceful Shaving Of Hair Good For Covenant University Bad For Hisbah by CodeTemplar: 2:40pm On Oct 06, 2020
Miracle2020:
he was forced to shave not his wish. The bottom line is FORCE
Compelled to...
Re: Forceful Shaving Of Hair Good For Covenant University Bad For Hisbah by Miracle2020: 3:39pm On Oct 06, 2020
CodeTemplar:
Compelled to...
synonyms

1 Like

Re: Forceful Shaving Of Hair Good For Covenant University Bad For Hisbah by Babinski: 8:54pm On Oct 06, 2020
Biodun556:

Which part of Nigerian constitution oppose Sharia?

The practice of Sharia in the country:

1. Conflicts with Section 38 sub-section 1 of the Nigerian Constitution on freedom of changing religion in so far as Sharia declares apostasy punishable by death.

2. Conflicts with Section 39 sub-section 1 of the Nigerian Constitution on freedom of expression and opinion in so far as Sharia has blasphemy laws punishable with death. This is also apparently in conflict with Section 33 sub-section 1. Section 204 of the Nigerian Criminal Code treats insukt to religion as a misdemeanor punishable with 2 years imprisonment but Sharia treats it with death sentence.

That's my little submission and I stand to be corrected. In all honesty, Sharia cannot be operated alongside the Nigerian Constitution or any genuinely democratic constitution without conflicts.
Sharia is best operated as a Supreme Constitution because that is how it is designed in the first place.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My 4 Years In School Is About Going To The Dust / The Full List Of All The 371 Tribes In Nigeria & The States Where They Originate / How To Make Your Woman Want To Have Sex With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.