Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,012 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Don't Give Up On Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't Give Up On Nigeria (336 Views)

Sudan Calls On Nigeria To Intervene In Crisis With ‘Rebels’ / 'I Don't Give A Damn If APC Loses Zamfara' - Senator Marafa Makes U-turn (WATCH) / Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Give Up On Nigeria by fisibobo(m): 8:47pm On Oct 05, 2020
[b][/b]Don't give up on Nigeria

To our own generation: Don't give up on Nigeria just yet!
We love our country because we have the power to change it.
this is our responsibility to the generations coming after us.
To create the NIGERIA that we envision, we must continue to rally behind each other and our communities.

To our leaders: WE are losing pride in your style of leadership, because this nation isn't living up to what we believe it can be.
Our institutions are in pandemic situations, so we are turning to you.

We can solve these challenges by good faith, bipartisan cooperation that recognizes the scale of response this crisis demands.
We need a clear, consistent vision to give us renewed trust in NIGERIA.
Collective ideas and better solutions aimed at fixing the problem for all of NIGERIA;

give us a united message that reminds us what it means to be a NIGERIAN.

It will be wise to keep in mind that this is a pivotal moment for all Nigerians' feelings about the country.

Join us on Twitter and Facebook
www.patrioticactionnigeria.org

Re: Don't Give Up On Nigeria by Notasyouthink: 9:02pm On Oct 05, 2020
You and who is doing our country?? Is Nigeria a country??

Look let me tell you, if we fail to end Nigeria now it will end us all.
Re: Don't Give Up On Nigeria by Goldp5988(f): 9:04pm On Oct 05, 2020
Yes oh, I believe my country Nigeria will be great again

1 Like

Re: Don't Give Up On Nigeria by olawalepopoola: 10:00pm On Oct 05, 2020
For your mind. We don give up since Who Naija help
Re: Don't Give Up On Nigeria by gidgiddy: 10:17pm On Oct 05, 2020
Goldp5988:
Yes oh, I believe my country Nigeria will be great again

We have been hearing that since October 1st 1960
Re: Don't Give Up On Nigeria by amakadlite(f): 10:33pm On Oct 05, 2020
hope in naijiriya at your own peril. until I get my covid19 parliatives they promised us, Nigeria is a scaam
Re: Don't Give Up On Nigeria by omoharry(f): 11:31pm On Oct 05, 2020
fisibobo:
[b][/b]Don't give up on Nigeria

To our own generation: Don't give up on Nigeria just yet!
We love our country because we have the power to change it.
this is our responsibility to the generations coming after us.
To create the NIGERIA that we envision, we must continue to rally behind each other and our communities.

To our leaders: WE are losing pride in your style of leadership, because this nation isn't living up to what we believe it can be.
Our institutions are in pandemic situations, so we are turning to you.

We can solve these challenges by good faith, bipartisan cooperation that recognizes the scale of response this crisis demands.
We need a clear, consistent vision to give us renewed trust in NIGERIA.
Collective ideas and better solutions aimed at fixing the problem for all of NIGERIA;

give us a united message that reminds us what it means to be a NIGERIAN.

It will be wise to keep in mind that this is a pivotal moment for all Nigerians' feelings about the country.

Join us on Twitter and Facebook
www.patrioticactionnigeria.org
Use this your channel to clamour & advocate for the country to be restructured .This country is never going to work as long as it is built on a faulty foundation . There is nothing to be patriotic about in Nigeria anymore, unless she is restructured ..If the government feels they cannot restructured then it is better we go our seperate ways . We are human being and not robot .But if you are a paid agent to do this then let us be.
Re: Don't Give Up On Nigeria by Goldp5988(f): 7:04am On Oct 06, 2020
gidgiddy:

We have been hearing that since October 1st 1960

Don't worry all will be fine

1 Like

Re: Don't Give Up On Nigeria by Okoroawusa: 7:07am On Oct 06, 2020
I Love Nigeria
Re: Don't Give Up On Nigeria by Marine54(m): 7:13am On Oct 06, 2020
Okoroawusa:
I Love Nigeria
You must love Naijiriya because you're from Arewa core north, the owner of Naijiriya !

Re: Don't Give Up On Nigeria by Godsgiftuzo: 7:40am On Oct 06, 2020
Are our efforts and actions enough to make us great again or detrimental to it

(1) (Reply)

Plentywaka Partners With Innoson To Extend Services To Southeast Nigeria / #ENDSARS - My Take / Oshiomhole Pleads For Out-of-court Settlement In Ortom’s N10bn Suit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.