Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,720 members, 7,809,733 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

I Love All Of Asa Songs. Which one of Her Song is evergreen to you - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / I Love All Of Asa Songs. Which one of Her Song is evergreen to you (709 Views)

(mixtape) Best Of Asa Vs Johnny Drille Vs Timi Dakolo By Dj Kheedakid / “Good Thing”: Asa Premieres The Music Video For Her Most Recent Single / Asa – The Beginning (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love All Of Asa Songs. Which one of Her Song is evergreen to you by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 05, 2020
So I'm a big fan of Asa and then Adele grin but Asa nah number 1... The lyrics of all of her songs do have this kind of special effect on me.... My favorite album is "live in paris" and my favorite song is"Iya(from live in paris)... What your's wink
Re: I Love All Of Asa Songs. Which one of Her Song is evergreen to you by Aflix(m): 6:17am On Oct 13, 2020
My favourite song of hers is eyo. That song is nostalgic.
Re: I Love All Of Asa Songs. Which one of Her Song is evergreen to you by Nobody: 6:25am On Oct 13, 2020
Aflix:
My favourite song of hers is eyo. That song is nostalgic.
well why don't you listen to "Eyo"live in lagos concert... The sounds and the rearrangement of the song is actually lite. cheesy wink.

1 Like

Re: I Love All Of Asa Songs. Which one of Her Song is evergreen to you by Aflix(m): 6:29am On Oct 13, 2020
Doradorwa:
well why don't you listen to "Eyo"live in lagos concert... The sounds and the rearrangement of the song is actually lite. cheesy wink.
Huuumm, I will give it a try.
Re: I Love All Of Asa Songs. Which one of Her Song is evergreen to you by kunzyomi(m): 3:29pm On Oct 25, 2020
How did love find me
Re: I Love All Of Asa Songs. Which one of Her Song is evergreen to you by Bedesipop(m): 4:28pm On Oct 25, 2020
I Love all her songs
(lucid dream & perfect impression are the best album of her's)
Re: I Love All Of Asa Songs. Which one of Her Song is evergreen to you by Crackhead25(m): 8:57am On Dec 04, 2020
My favorite album is still ASA,anyday anytime twice on a friday cheesy

Bibanke,Eyo and the one who never comes are still my favorite songs in no particular order.

I still like the remaining songs equally tho.
Re: I Love All Of Asa Songs. Which one of Her Song is evergreen to you by Nobody: 10:02am On Dec 04, 2020
so soon to call her songs ever green
Re: I Love All Of Asa Songs. Which one of Her Song is evergreen to you by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 16, 2021
Doradorwa:
So I'm a big fan of Asa and then Adele grin but Asa nah number 1... The lyrics of all of her songs do have this kind of special effect on me.... My favorite album is "live in paris" and my favorite song is"Iya(from live in paris)... What your's wink
I think it's bibanke for me. The lyrics and the beat was just wonderful. I remember my winter nights in 2012 during holidays how I used play her songs back to back. Awww. She is good. Don't know why her type isn't trending anymore. Naija music is dog shit these days.
Re: I Love All Of Asa Songs. Which one of Her Song is evergreen to you by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 16, 2021
KevUnique:

I think it's bibanke for me. The lyrics and the beat was just wonderful. I remember my winter nights in 2012 during holidays how I used play her songs back to back. Awww. She is good. Don't know why her type isn't trending anymore. Naija music is dog shit these days.
Asa is my best of all time... melodious music with good lyrics... I love bibanke also... but my best for now is "feeling good".... Her concerts drive me nuts... like positively nuts...
Re: I Love All Of Asa Songs. Which one of Her Song is evergreen to you by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 16, 2021
Doradorwa:
Asa is my best of all time... melodious music with good lyrics... I love bibanke also... but my best for now is "feeling good".... Her concerts drive me nuts... like positively nuts...

yea she is pretty sane and good in her art. But unfortunately, average Nigerians and even the ones who you'd expect to know better and promote her won't promote her.
Well since you said evergreen, so I choose bibanke,cuz it's old but Everytime I hear it it brings back fond memories and I love the energy she out into that song. Her concerts are always matured. Most times in abroad I guess.
She reminds me of my sister in away,cuz she does music in a similar way as Asa (guitar, on-stage performance, and so on) And they are about the same age grade and both grew up in London (Asa grew up in London right? if I'm correct) Lol.
Re: I Love All Of Asa Songs. Which one of Her Song is evergreen to you by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 16, 2021
Doradorwa:
Lol I am literally in the toilet right now and doing toilet business (ya know) and I'm singing "you be my man" out loud. See what your post caused. Lmao. do you want to hear me sing it? If you could call me maybe you could hear me singing it
Re: I Love All Of Asa Songs. Which one of Her Song is evergreen to you by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 16, 2021
KevUnique:
Lol I am literally in the toilet right now and doing toilet business (ya know) and I'm singing "you be my man" out loud. See what your post caused. Lmao. do you want to hear me sing it? If you could call me maybe you could hear me singing it
lol... no needs for worries I know you'll sound good.
Re: I Love All Of Asa Songs. Which one of Her Song is evergreen to you by Nobody: 9:58pm On Mar 16, 2021
Doradorwa:
lol... no needs for worries I know you'll sound good.
I wasn't actually meaning for u to call ,lol.

(1) (Reply)

Godly Lyrics By Omah Lay + Can’t Relate Lyrics By Omah Lay / I Was Shortlisted For The Voice Africa Auditions But I'm Not Sure About The Loca / Who Is D Best Emcee In Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.