Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Kwara United Unveil Ribeiro Alves Lucas - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kwara United Unveil Ribeiro Alves Lucas (40086 Views)

William Ribeiro Arrested After Kicking Referee In Head In On-Pitch Attack / BREAKING: Kwara United Unveil Brazilian Winger Lucas Alves (photos) / Vera Ribeiro: "Allow Portugal Players Masturbate" - Rui Patricio's Wife To Coach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwara United Unveil Ribeiro Alves Lucas by od501: 11:25am On Oct 06, 2020
robosky02:
Kwara United Unveil Brazilian Winger Alves

Kwara United have unveiled Brazilian Winger Ribeiro Alves Lucas ahead of the new season, reports Completesports.com.

Alves was unveiled on Monday at the Kwara Stadium Complex.

The talented winger last played for Seahorses LA.

“@KwaraUnitedFC have unveiled Brazilian winger Ribeiro Alves Lucas ahead of the coming
@LMCNPFL. The unveiling ceremony was done on Monday morning, October 5, at the Club Secretariat, stadium complex, Ilorin,”reads a tweet on the club’s Twiiter handle.

Kwara United also unveiled Jide Fatokun, Bashiru Monsuru and Michael Ohanu who joined from Sunshine Stars, Nasarawa United and Kwara United respectively.

Former Super Eagles goalkeeper Dele Aiyenugba is one of the new players, who have linked up with the Harmony Boys.

https://www.completesports.com/kwara-united-unveil-brazilian-winger-alves/

Its like this guy no dey read newspaper, abi em no get TV for Brazil?
Re: Kwara United Unveil Ribeiro Alves Lucas by delerx(m): 11:25am On Oct 06, 2020
Your descendants both dead and alive are idiots.Take it or leave it.
anonimi:

Re: Kwara United Unveil Ribeiro Alves Lucas by ejanla077: 11:48am On Oct 06, 2020
purplekayc:
Are you sure he's Brazilian? This is new cheesy

Not new,, fc ifeanyiuba of Nnewi have had Brazilian players and Brazilian coach...
Re: Kwara United Unveil Ribeiro Alves Lucas by Mckhala80(m): 1:15pm On Oct 06, 2020
vanida6:
Dis one already shinning teeth em go sabi ball so cheesy grin
Na wetin i wan ask be dat oh. :-@%-)
Re: Kwara United Unveil Ribeiro Alves Lucas by Daneguakhi(m): 1:16pm On Oct 06, 2020
Shey SARS wont mistakenly way-lay this one laidis someday?

Well welcome to the Jungle Alves baba!
Re: Kwara United Unveil Ribeiro Alves Lucas by EMMY76: 1:36pm On Oct 06, 2020
Going to Brasil to get players who can't even play for an amateur side in Brasil won't help kwara United win anything. Ifeanyi ubah bought a lot of them including a Brazilian coach but yet they couldn't even win the nigerian league not to talk of winning the CAF champions league.
Re: Kwara United Unveil Ribeiro Alves Lucas by LukasPodolski: 2:00pm On Oct 06, 2020
AmazingELixir:

You can't compare Abia and Kwara states...Abia is far ahead of Kwara is virtually all the positive indices you know..
tell me one thing that's obtainable in Abia that isn't in Kwara and I would tell you at least 3 sophisticated things in Kwara that Abia state cannot dream of in the next 10years.

because Kwarans don't come online to make noise like you guys does, doesn't mean you should start taking trash.

if you're up to the game let's start, I'm proudly a Kwaran.
Re: Kwara United Unveil Ribeiro Alves Lucas by SaintLucia: 2:06pm On Oct 06, 2020
AmazingELixir:

You can't compare Abia and Kwara states...Abia is far ahead of Kwara is virtually all the positive indices you know..
You are right. Abia is far ahead of Kwara in pigsty, bad roads, bad leaders and all sort of yamayama. That's why u see a lot of Igbo in Taiwo street Ilorin and hardly for u to see Kwarans trooping into Aba. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kwara United Unveil Ribeiro Alves Lucas by akinsuraj(m): 2:33pm On Oct 06, 2020
Omihanifa:
Hustler grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ilorin girls go use toto finish am cheesy
u sabi them bad guy
Re: Kwara United Unveil Ribeiro Alves Lucas by LukasPodolski: 4:39pm On Oct 06, 2020
AmazingELixir:

Baba I'm still waiting.

Don't run nah.

Empty chest beaters, because Kwarans don't come to Nairaland to make noise doesn't mean you should be talking trash.

What is obtainable in Abia that isn't in Kwara? Tell me.. the Eyesore called Ariaria market? Lmao.. nothing.

I would give you 2-3 sophisticated things in Kwara that Abia state can only dream of.
Re: Kwara United Unveil Ribeiro Alves Lucas by Levi218(m): 5:45pm On Oct 06, 2020
Come o, no be Chijioke Amadi's son be this?
Re: Kwara United Unveil Ribeiro Alves Lucas by prinxwizard(m): 6:24pm On Oct 06, 2020
robosky02:

The question should be how can we organized it
You're right
Re: Kwara United Unveil Ribeiro Alves Lucas by Habayomie(m): 11:43pm On Oct 06, 2020
Jossyroyal1:
grin

Nice one.

So Brazilians can now happily follow our local league kiss

Too much sense will not kill us o cheesy

Guys check my signature
He is not the first Brazilian to play in the Nigerian Football league,...Ifeanyi Uba once brought 8 Brazilian players, yet nothing came out of it.
Re: Kwara United Unveil Ribeiro Alves Lucas by Jossyroyal1: 1:56am On Oct 07, 2020
Habayomie:

He is not the first Brazilian to play in the Nigerian Football league,...Ifeanyi Uba once brought 8 Brazilian players, yet nothing came out of it.

I am just being sarcastic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Utd Cut Down Pogba's Asking Price In Order To Offload Him / 5 Records Cristiano Ronaldo Broke After Champions League Final / Oluremi Tinubu Receives D'Tigress (Pictures).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.