Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,511 members, 7,816,237 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Oluremi Tinubu Receives D'Tigress (Pictures). - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Oluremi Tinubu Receives D'Tigress (Pictures). (40092 Views)

President Tinubu Receives A Nigeria Football Token Ahead Of The Super Eagle matc / Senator Oluremi Tinubu Receives The Super Falcons At The Aso Rock Villa / Governor Ademola Adeleke Receives D'Tigress Star Adenike Olawuyi In His Office. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oluremi Tinubu Receives D'Tigress (Pictures). by naptu2: 9:47pm On Aug 07, 2023
Busola Kukoyi @KukoyiBusola

FIRST LADY OLUREMI TINUBU HOSTS D’TIGRESS
Says they have placed Nigeria on the global map of excellence

The First Lady said their performance on the basketball court is a testament to hard work, discipline, and commitment to excellence and this will inspire countless individuals especially women, to pursue their dreams. 🇳🇬🏆

https://twitter.com/KukoyiBusola/status/1688606402669920256

67 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Oluremi Tinubu Receives D'Tigress (Pictures). by naptu2: 9:47pm On Aug 07, 2023
DTigress @DtigressNG

We are incredibly grateful for the warm reception by our First Lady, H.E. Sen. Remi Tinubu earlier today. Her Excellency’s kind words about our team effort and commitment to excellence are humbling.

Special thanks also to wife of the VP, H.E. Nana Kashim Shettima and wife of the Senate President, H.E. Uloma Akpabio.

We hope that our achievements serve as an inspiration to everyone, particularly young girls , encouraging them to chase their dreams with determination.

It is an honour to represent one’s own country. We remain committed to upholding our values as a team and making Nigeria proud on and off the court.

https://twitter.com/DtigressNG/status/1688637651224510464

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oluremi Tinubu Receives D'Tigress (Pictures). by naptu2: 9:47pm On Aug 07, 2023

First Lady of Nigeria Senator Oluremi Tinubu CON with the wife of the Vice President Hajia Nana Shettima and wife of the senate President Mrs Ekaette Akpabio after watching the FIFA Women's World Cup round of 16 game, have commended the Super Falcons saying they are very proud of them.

Senator Oluremi Tinubu assures of her continued support for the team 🇳🇬

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gpyJxC09x8

https://twitter.com/KukoyiBusola/status/1688503199924105221

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oluremi Tinubu Receives D'Tigress (Pictures). by slawomir: 10:08pm On Aug 07, 2023
Damnnn niggar
Congratulations to them girls

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oluremi Tinubu Receives D'Tigress (Pictures). by Pwettylinda(f): 10:08pm On Aug 07, 2023
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Oluremi Tinubu Receives D'Tigress (Pictures). by RingRoadMafia: 10:08pm On Aug 07, 2023
Re: Oluremi Tinubu Receives D'Tigress (Pictures). by kingamaa(m): 10:09pm On Aug 07, 2023
W
Re: Oluremi Tinubu Receives D'Tigress (Pictures). by Typing2345: 10:09pm On Aug 07, 2023
Help this criminal at your own risk.
See his/her numerous username.
Angela, the low key yahoo boy/girl

4 Likes

Re: Oluremi Tinubu Receives D'Tigress (Pictures). by XAUBulls: 10:09pm On Aug 07, 2023
naptu2:

That's awesome!

More power to their elbows... and heels.
wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluremi Tinubu Receives D'Tigress (Pictures). by PheelzAlmighty: 10:09pm On Aug 07, 2023
As what? Election rigger

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Oluremi Tinubu Receives D'Tigress (Pictures). by Theactor(m): 10:09pm On Aug 07, 2023
I am not a politician or any political fan but it always amaze me when people attack people that have already make it in life,you can criticize, it is allow and advisable as citizens that vote but abusing someone that is miles ahead of you in life,I find it funny when tinubu people abuse obi people, obi people abuse tinubu people, atiku people abuse obi,tinubu people abuse atiku people and so on
funniest thing is that all this abusers are miles away from tinubu,obi and atiku accomplishments in life, it make me wonder if criticizing is not enough base on been elected by people which make them normally open to questioning (criticism) as a public servants but the abuse is what is funny to me
I find it hard to believe people abusing who is ahead of you in life,obi,atiku, tinubu accomplishments in life till where they are currently is millions of people prayer point.

some people like me are so neutral, I can't comprehend me abusing obi,tinubu or atiku,you people doing it are trying oooo

for some here on nairaland,is a everyday tonic........ people plenty for this world sha.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oluremi Tinubu Receives D'Tigress (Pictures). by saphiere(f): 10:10pm On Aug 07, 2023
naptu2:

The Future Is Female
Re: Oluremi Tinubu Receives D'Tigress (Pictures). by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 07, 2023
I can't wait to be a first lady too. Anyways congrats to the girls, Asiwaju's regim is all about win win win

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluremi Tinubu Receives D'Tigress (Pictures). by tojahh(m): 10:10pm On Aug 07, 2023
Make I no talk wetin dey my mind sha

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oluremi Tinubu Receives D'Tigress (Pictures). by justking(m): 10:10pm On Aug 07, 2023
This is nice

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oluremi Tinubu Receives D'Tigress (Pictures). by Beess(m): 10:10pm On Aug 07, 2023
Bbh
Re: Oluremi Tinubu Receives D'Tigress (Pictures). by Icarus99(f): 10:10pm On Aug 07, 2023
D Tigress

2 Likes

Re: Oluremi Tinubu Receives D'Tigress (Pictures). by Throwback: 10:10pm On Aug 07, 2023
First Lady in action.

A classy lady that can be taken to the Ball.

Nigeria is blessed to have this active mother.

Her New Era foundation really helped many students in Lagos back in the days.

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Oluremi Tinubu Receives D'Tigress (Pictures). by thesicilian: 10:11pm On Aug 07, 2023
IconicR:
I can't wait to be a first lady too. Anyways congrats to the girls, Asiwaju's regim is all about win win win
Are you first lady material?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oluremi Tinubu Receives D'Tigress (Pictures). by Zxcvbnmghtr: 10:11pm On Aug 07, 2023
grin

Bitter souls are about to take over this thread of joy and sweetness.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oluremi Tinubu Receives D'Tigress (Pictures). by Goodlady(f): 10:11pm On Aug 07, 2023
Welcome back champs. All female teams are better than males in Nigeria. Argue with your keypad.
Yet we don't get paid as high or higher than them. I blv states won't be in this mess if most state govs are females. Men are the ones causing most evil. Tell me one crime that man cannot do!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluremi Tinubu Receives D'Tigress (Pictures). by Adenijblessingo(f): 10:11pm On Aug 07, 2023
Nice one from her excellency

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluremi Tinubu Receives D'Tigress (Pictures). by datola: 10:12pm On Aug 07, 2023
They are back in Nigeria So fast!

1 Like

Re: Oluremi Tinubu Receives D'Tigress (Pictures). by clems88(m): 10:13pm On Aug 07, 2023
She called herself a pastor yet she's supports her husband in covering his lies and supported him in rigging his way to the presidential seat. Rubbish pastor indeed . angry

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oluremi Tinubu Receives D'Tigress (Pictures). by Sharakayemo: 10:15pm On Aug 07, 2023
I hope she will receive our super falcons too, even if they no win spoon, talk less of Cup

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oluremi Tinubu Receives D'Tigress (Pictures). by Josephkabila12: 10:15pm On Aug 07, 2023
Congratulations to the D'Tigress

2 Likes

Re: Oluremi Tinubu Receives D'Tigress (Pictures). by Sharakayemo: 10:17pm On Aug 07, 2023
Goodlady:
Welcome back champs. All female teams are better than males in Nigeria. Argue with your keypad.
Yet we don't get paid as high or higher than them. I blv states won't be in this mess if most state govs are females. Men are the ones causing most evil. Tell me one crime that man cannot do!
What a man can do,.... A woman can do better.... Plus including evil deeds

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Parade Truck Used By Enugu Rangers During NPFL Trophy Display / The Thread For The Rise Of Nigeria's Next Golden Generation- The Super Eagles+ / Mikel Obi, Babymama & Their Twins On Valentine's Day (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.