Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Though I Walk Thru The Valley Of The Shadow Of Death, I Will Fear No Evil - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Though I Walk Thru The Valley Of The Shadow Of Death, I Will Fear No Evil (493 Views)

How Do I Walk In The Spirit As A Christian? / How Sex Can Be A Sweet Trap Of Death / I Walk Into Any Deeperlife On Mondays 7pm. Their Network Study Has Changed Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Though I Walk Thru The Valley Of The Shadow Of Death, I Will Fear No Evil by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:06pm On Oct 05, 2020
Psalms 23:4 (KJV)

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

Now imagine that kind of confidence!

Who else could inspire such in a man but God?

That why only the godly could boast of such but never the godless because such confidence could only come from God!

Today there's so much apprehension in the world, so much fear, as the world seems to be passing through a "valley of the shadow of death" phase right now, but yet I will fear no evil because God is with me, and His rod and His staff comforts me!

Hence it was during this same phase that I saw angel Michael descend from heaven in a dream saying, "I'm here to protect you!", and instantly he nullified some satanic elements I saw around me.

Only God knows all that He has been protecting me from, because although I know about some it's obvious that there are many I know not about. But regardless, I don't need to know them because I know Who is with me, so I will fear no evil!

Nothing compares to God being with someone, I mean, just look at the confidence being exhibited by someone who had survived several assassination attempts by a certain king who was determined to have him killed, because God was with him.

It's my greatest wish and prayer that you become likewise, so that even though you walk through the valley of the shadow of death, you'd fear no evil, because God is with you.

God bless.
Re: Though I Walk Thru The Valley Of The Shadow Of Death, I Will Fear No Evil by TimeTraveler369: 10:06pm On Oct 05, 2020
Who created God?
Re: Though I Walk Thru The Valley Of The Shadow Of Death, I Will Fear No Evil by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:09pm On Oct 05, 2020
Re: Though I Walk Thru The Valley Of The Shadow Of Death, I Will Fear No Evil by TimeTraveler369: 10:14pm On Oct 05, 2020
jesusjnr2020:

https://www.nairaland.com/6150046/created-god-answer-atheists-question

That answer is wrong. You 9 to 0 and said God is number 1. So who is number 9 or even zero?
Re: Though I Walk Thru The Valley Of The Shadow Of Death, I Will Fear No Evil by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:39pm On Oct 05, 2020
TimeTraveler369:

That answer is wrong. You 9 to 0 and said God is number 1. So who is number 9 or even zero?
Number 9 just like everything else emanated from the Beginning which is Number 1.

0 is not a number.

By the way, this is the wrong thread to talk about this, so if you wish to continue with this topic, kindly go to the right thread. Thanks.
Re: Though I Walk Thru The Valley Of The Shadow Of Death, I Will Fear No Evil by TimeTraveler369: 7:46am On Oct 06, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
Number 9 just like everything else emanated from the Beginning which is Number 1.

0 is not a number.

By the way, this is the wrong thread to talk about this, so if you wish to continue with this topic, kindly go to the right thread. Thanks.

Your analogy is not factual, 0 is a number, in fact it is the primary base of all numbers and represents completeness. It is indeed the first number and 9 being the last number.

I asked you what or who created God is, and that is within the confine of this thread, but you referred me to a different thread?

Why should it be hard for you to simply state the answer here if you have any knowledge of it, or just admit that you do not know instead of your diversionary conjecture?

Please answer Sir, I wanna know.
Re: Though I Walk Thru The Valley Of The Shadow Of Death, I Will Fear No Evil by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:58am On Oct 06, 2020
TimeTraveler369:

Your analogy is not factual, 0 is a number, in fact it is the primary base of all numbers and represents completeness. It is indeed the first number and 9 being the last number.

I asked you what or who created God is, and that is within the confine of this thread, but you referred me to a different thread?

Why should it be hard for you to simply state the answer here if you have any knowledge of it, or just admit that you do not know instead of your diversionary conjecture?

Please answer Sir, I wanna know.

jesusjnr2020:

jesusjnr2020:

https://www.nairaland.com/6150046/created-god-answer-atheists-question
Re: Though I Walk Thru The Valley Of The Shadow Of Death, I Will Fear No Evil by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:52am On Oct 07, 2020
Thy rod and thy staff they comfort me...
Re: Though I Walk Thru The Valley Of The Shadow Of Death, I Will Fear No Evil by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:28am On Oct 08, 2020
What a confidence!
Re: Though I Walk Thru The Valley Of The Shadow Of Death, I Will Fear No Evil by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:31am On Oct 12, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
What a confidence!
It can only come from God.

(1) (Reply)

TB Joshua Revelation About The United States President / Dunamis Church Presents: Nations Worship In His Presence 2021 / Is Hellfire Real? What I Discovered!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.