Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

I Will Develop A Courier Shipping Cargo Website With Tracking For You - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / I Will Develop A Courier Shipping Cargo Website With Tracking For You (354 Views)

I Will Design And Develop Modern Website With Latest Technologies / ⭐⭐I Will Develop A Courier Shipping Cargo Website With Tracking For You⭐⭐ / Blended Tomatoe Sauce To Be Delivered At Your Doorstep (free Shipping). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Develop A Courier Shipping Cargo Website With Tracking For You by fxmedia: 10:29pm On Oct 05, 2020
It is a software designed for companies that handle shipment packages to monitor the
logistics of storage and cargo handling to their final destination and managing
employees and drivers so you can track all of your company shipment.

the advantage of this software is that it is a web system,
allowing users accessed from a PC, Tablet or Smartphone possessing an Internet
connection and a webservices api’s ready (only for cargo Shipment applications,
it comes with a very simple documentation which contain
all setup guideline.

Re: I Will Develop A Courier Shipping Cargo Website With Tracking For You by fxmedia: 6:55am On Oct 06, 2020
I Will Develop A Courier Shipping Cargo Website With Tracking For You - Phones - Nairaland,k
Re: I Will Develop A Courier Shipping Cargo Website With Tracking For You by fxmedia: 7:37am On Oct 06, 2020
It is a software designed for companies that handle shipment packages to monitor t
Re: I Will Develop A Courier Shipping Cargo Website With Tracking For You by fxmedia: 7:40am On Oct 06, 2020
It is a software designed for companies that handle shipment packages to mo
Re: I Will Develop A Courier Shipping Cargo Website With Tracking For You by Albertwizz: 7:41pm On Oct 10, 2020
I Will Develop A Courier Shipping Cargo Website With Tracking For You uhuhuh
Re: I Will Develop A Courier Shipping Cargo Website With Tracking For You by Albertwizz: 7:41pm On Oct 10, 2020
I Will Develop A Courier Shipping Cargo Website With Tracking For You uhuhuh..........ttttttt.

(1) (Reply)

Chop Life Jeje..no Stress Here Only Enjoyment / Grilled Fish Like This! / COOKING TIPS: How To Avoid Boil Over While Cooking.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.