Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,904 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Oduduwa Republic Will be Hijacked By Crusaders If Achieved - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oduduwa Republic Will be Hijacked By Crusaders If Achieved (2562 Views)

War On Niger Republic Will Be War On Northern Nigeria - Usman Yusuf / UNGA 77: Nigeria Hijacked By Cabal-backed Terrorists – Groups Reply Buhari / Lekki Tollgate Protest Ruined By Army, Not Hijacked By Hoodlums - JUDICIAL PANEL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oduduwa Republic Will be Hijacked By Crusaders If Achieved by Biodun556(m): 8:05am On Oct 06, 2020
Yujin:

Lol. Fulani terrorists trying their best to stop the unstoppable. Freedom is the true nature of every entity including the free people of Biafra. There's nothing you people can do. Coming up with a fake moniker to cause division among Yorubas is shameful and cowardly. Come open like a man and market Nigeria to them. Tell them what advantages being with fulanis in one country can bring.
Freedom is near.

Stop participating in general election. Stop receiving monthly allocation from federal government then we will know you're serious with Biafra.
Re: Oduduwa Republic Will be Hijacked By Crusaders If Achieved by Openbusiness: 8:07am On Oct 06, 2020
Biodun556:
In South West Nigeria, the society is homogeneous to some extent but the religious differences is obvious. While the traditionalists are calling for Oduduwa Republic, how will they cope or rule the Christians who are more sophisticated, educated, overwhelmingly rich and have high level connection with Christian bodies abroad? What of muslims who are in majority at the middle and lower class?

It took muslims in the South West Nigeria more than 100 years for their children to be able to ware hijab in government schools. The move has always been rejected by Christians in one way or the other.
Don't worry, when Nigeria breaks, the Southwest will split into 3 countries: Atlantic for Christians, O'dua for Pagans and MURIC for Muslims. Then you can do whatever you want.

4 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic Will be Hijacked By Crusaders If Achieved by letu(m): 8:19am On Oct 06, 2020
seunpas:
West are the most tolerant ethnic group.

A Christian and Muslim can leave in same flat and do things in common.
This one is still sleeping please open that your eyes.

2 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic Will be Hijacked By Crusaders If Achieved by Fash20: 8:20am On Oct 06, 2020
The OP doesnt know what he is saying...

I'm a Muslim and want Odua republic.

3 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic Will be Hijacked By Crusaders If Achieved by Biodun556(m): 8:29am On Oct 06, 2020
Yujin:

Lol. Fulani terrorists trying their best to stop the unstoppable. Freedom is the true nature of every entity including the free people of Biafra. There's nothing you people can do. Coming up with a fake moniker to cause division among Yorubas is shameful and cowardly. Come open like a man and market Nigeria to them. Tell them what advantages being with fulanis in one country can bring.
Freedom is near.

Biafrans cannot say something else except what kano asked to be repeating.
Re: Oduduwa Republic Will be Hijacked By Crusaders If Achieved by juman(m): 8:33am On Oct 06, 2020
Biodun556:

Those ones
Their states are receiving allocation from federal government, their law makers are receiving millions in the national assembly and they said they want Biafra.

Its not bad to want biafra.

Pakistani, bangladesh, south sudan, etc, broke away and formed independent countries.
Biafrans also have their right to determine their own destiny.
Likewise others in nigeria.
Re: Oduduwa Republic Will be Hijacked By Crusaders If Achieved by Biodun556(m): 8:34am On Oct 06, 2020
juman:

Its not bad to want biafra.

Pakistani, banglades, south sudan, etc, broke away and formed independent countries.
Biafrans also have their right to determine their own destiny.
Likewise others in nigeria.

But your politicians never take it serious
Re: Oduduwa Republic Will be Hijacked By Crusaders If Achieved by juman(m): 8:43am On Oct 06, 2020
Biodun556:

But your politicians never take it serious

You are right.

One nigeria is "good" for them.

The politicians want free money.
Re: Oduduwa Republic Will be Hijacked By Crusaders If Achieved by Biodun556(m): 8:46am On Oct 06, 2020
juman:

You are right.

One nigeria is "good" for them.

The politicians want free money.

Now you're talking

They can never that kind of money under biafra. 9 to 15 million naira per month as a federal law maker.
Re: Oduduwa Republic Will be Hijacked By Crusaders If Achieved by Yujin(m): 9:01am On Oct 06, 2020
Biodun556:

Biafrans cannot say something else except what kano asked to be repeating.
Lol... Kano only echoes what's been said in London. She has no voice of her own. Yank off the London connection and we shall see the jittery in Kano. We are getting there anyway. Nothing lasts forever. Get ready terrorist fulani.

3 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic Will be Hijacked By Crusaders If Achieved by Biodun556(m): 9:03am On Oct 06, 2020
Yujin:

Lol... Kano only echoes what's been said in London. She has no voice of her own. Yank off the London connection and we shall see the jittery in Kano. We are getting there anyway. Nothing lasts forever. Get ready terrorist fulani.

Have you paid your annual due to Biafra?
Re: Oduduwa Republic Will be Hijacked By Crusaders If Achieved by Yujin(m): 9:23am On Oct 06, 2020
Biodun556:

Stop participating in general election. Stop receiving monthly allocation from federal government then we will know you're serious with Biafra.
Election boycott is a sure thing. It was attempted last year until appeals were made at the dying moments.
As for allocation, you're so insulting to suggest so. That allocation is hugely gotten from our region and we have a right to it. What is your region contributing to form the so called allocation? Don't infuriate me.
Finally, if other people of Nigeria detest development, we in the territory that constitutes Biafra don't. We want a promising country and are prepared to fight for it.

4 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic Will be Hijacked By Crusaders If Achieved by Yujin(m): 9:26am On Oct 06, 2020
Biodun556:

Have you paid your annual due to Biafra?
We don't pay dues. We contribute for the goal. It is a whole nation's desire therefore is wholeheartedly given. I give mine diligently.

4 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic Will be Hijacked By Crusaders If Achieved by Biodun556(m): 9:34am On Oct 06, 2020
Yujin:

We don't pay dues. We contribute for the goal. It is a whole nation's desire therefore is wholeheartedly given. I give mine diligently.

Share the account number you normally send the money to
Re: Oduduwa Republic Will be Hijacked By Crusaders If Achieved by SLAP44: 9:42am On Oct 06, 2020
StaffofOrayan:
I have noticed there are not fulani or even Hausa names on nairaland, everybody seems to be a southerner
LMAO

Biodun ko Boudillon ni

Nigeria is going, going,...

They do same on Igbo threads, one fulani guy will register with Igbo sounding name and use the moniker to be abusing yoruba people.

Very desperate people.

6 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic Will be Hijacked By Crusaders If Achieved by VEXT: 9:52am On Oct 06, 2020
As time goes on, the Yoruba Muslim will start behaving like the northern muslim...muric is corrupting those guys... That's why we don't want anything like Islam in south... Those guys are problem.. Better for you to be a pagan in the south than be a Muslim...

2 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic Will be Hijacked By Crusaders If Achieved by MosheDayan: 9:55am On Oct 06, 2020
StaffofOrayan:
I have noticed there are not fulani or even Hausa names on nairaland, everybody seems to be a southerner
LMAO

Biodun ko Boudillon ni

Nigeria is going, going,...
grin
Re: Oduduwa Republic Will be Hijacked By Crusaders If Achieved by Elvictor: 9:58am On Oct 06, 2020
Hausa man claiming Yoruba man and Fulani man claiming Ipob, lol.

the way North dey use Southern Nigeria dey catch cruise ehnn.. na only God go save us
Re: Oduduwa Republic Will be Hijacked By Crusaders If Achieved by Yujin(m): 10:02am On Oct 06, 2020
Biodun556:

Share the account number you normally send the money to
Ok. 946541957546

2 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic Will be Hijacked By Crusaders If Achieved by Biodun556(m): 10:05am On Oct 06, 2020
Yujin:

Ok. 946541957546

This number is more than ten abi no be Nigerian bank you na dey use?
Re: Oduduwa Republic Will be Hijacked By Crusaders If Achieved by Yujin(m): 10:07am On Oct 06, 2020
Biodun556:

This number is more than ten abi no be Nigerian bank you na dey use?
Tell me how much you want contribute first before I correct the number

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa Republic Will be Hijacked By Crusaders If Achieved by Biodun556(m): 12:05pm On Oct 06, 2020
Yujin:

Tell me how much you want contribute first before I correct the number

Nairalanders may contribute if they see it.
Re: Oduduwa Republic Will be Hijacked By Crusaders If Achieved by Yujin(m): 12:16pm On Oct 06, 2020
Biodun556:

Nairalanders may contribute if they see it.
Sorry, I thought you wanted to contribute hence I responded. We only deal with serious people

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa Republic Will be Hijacked By Crusaders If Achieved by orisa37: 12:43pm On Oct 06, 2020
Yes
Especially in the area of individual Constitutional State having her own IGP to Control her own Home land Security.

Yes
Especially in the area of mineral resources, productive and Services provisions for the benefit of her people.

Yes
Especially for each Constitutional State being able to EDUCATE TRAIN AND CHOOSE her own INDIGENES to work for her and to represent her in any Forum COMMUNITIES, STATES, NATIONALLY AND INTERNALLY.

Yes
You have a Country where you're free to choose and follow your Destinies without inhibitions and impedements.

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa Republic Will be Hijacked By Crusaders If Achieved by Biodun556(m): 1:55pm On Oct 06, 2020

angry
Re: Oduduwa Republic Will be Hijacked By Crusaders If Achieved by Biodun556(m): 3:51pm On Oct 06, 2020
Re: Oduduwa Republic Will be Hijacked By Crusaders If Achieved by Biodun556(m): 7:29pm On Oct 06, 2020
Re: Oduduwa Republic Will be Hijacked By Crusaders If Achieved by Biodun556(m): 5:12am On Oct 07, 2020
Re: Oduduwa Republic Will be Hijacked By Crusaders If Achieved by chrisxxx(m): 5:39am On Oct 07, 2020
Goodmarlian:
Nigeria will never break ,the only thing that will happen is that igbos will be given a referendum if ipob pressure becomes unbearable and then republic of igboland will be formed ,I always say secession is never popular amongst yorubas 90% will vote to stay under Fulani rule in Nigeria, yerubas can never break away from Nigeria ...
Yorubas can never be in Nigeria without the Igbos. They are using the Igbos as dampers.
Any day the Igbos leave Yorubas will wake up to their consciousness.
The husband and wife relationship between the Fulanis and Yorubas is chained to 'marry me as long as you marry my strong and stubborn sister'. Any day Igbos divorce, Yoruba is gone. Awolowo said it in 1966.
Re: Oduduwa Republic Will be Hijacked By Crusaders If Achieved by chrisxxx(m): 5:45am On Oct 07, 2020
Biodun556:

This allocation can you estimate the amount coming from the whole North?
Re: Oduduwa Republic Will be Hijacked By Crusaders If Achieved by Biodun556(m): 5:49am On Oct 07, 2020
chrisxxx:

This allocation can you estimate the amount coming from the whole North?

The ones coming from South East is even lower to the ones coming from the whole North

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Arrives Katsina On A Private Visit To His Home Town (Pix) / Breaking News:nigeria Military Have Left Orlu / Nnamdi Kanu: South East Governors, Ohaneze To Hold Emergency Meeting, Tuesday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.