Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,982 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

President Buhari Arrives Katsina On A Private Visit To His Home Town (Pix) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Arrives Katsina On A Private Visit To His Home Town (Pix) (2556 Views)

Former President Buhari Arrives Katsina Airport Enroute To Daura (photos) / President Buhari Arrives Katsina On A 4-Day Working Visit / Buhari Arrives Katsina For His Final Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Arrives Katsina On A Private Visit To His Home Town (Pix) by ebukajay184: 4:58am On Dec 12, 2020
President Buhari Arrives Katsina State On A Private Visit To His Home Town, Daura (Photos)

President Muhammadu Buhari has arrived Katsina on a one-week private visit to Daura, his home town, IgbereTV reports.

Sharing photos of his arrival on Facebook, his Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, Femi Adesina wrote:

"President Buhari departs Abuja, arrives Katsina State on a Week Long Private Visit to Daura on 11th Dec 2020"
https://www.facebook.com/1452287068399764/posts/2451826305112497/?app=fbl

https://igberetvnews.com/1375057/president-buhari-arrives-katsina-state-private-visit-home-town-daura-photos/

Mynd44

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Arrives Katsina On A Private Visit To His Home Town (Pix) by ebukajay184: 5:04am On Dec 12, 2020
More

3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Arrives Katsina On A Private Visit To His Home Town (Pix) by realstars: 5:05am On Dec 12, 2020
He will talk to his bandits to remain calm during his one week visit.

6 Likes

Re: President Buhari Arrives Katsina On A Private Visit To His Home Town (Pix) by Mokason288(m): 5:11am On Dec 12, 2020
Just imagine someone the reps invited

The problems is dat all our leader and lawmakers are the same no one difference fm the both of dem.

A country were the system is working u can't say u are not coming when Reps call the persident to the hux u dere not but 9jar Reps and Government are the same

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Arrives Katsina On A Private Visit To His Home Town (Pix) by ValCon888: 5:24am On Dec 12, 2020
ASUU is still on strike, insecurity everywhere, high price of food stuffs yet he shunned the summons from the National Assembly.
But the moment his cows invited him, he flew all the way to Daura. It is only in this country that Buhari's cows continue to maintain the status of first-class citizens.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Arrives Katsina On A Private Visit To His Home Town (Pix) by Dovegrey: 5:29am On Dec 12, 2020
He came to greet his boys bandit and boko harram grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives Katsina On A Private Visit To His Home Town (Pix) by helinues: 5:33am On Dec 12, 2020
Visiting home town will all this paparazzi

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives Katsina On A Private Visit To His Home Town (Pix) by Nobody: 5:35am On Dec 12, 2020
I hope he received permission from Buratai

Just asking to avoid stories that touch

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Arrives Katsina On A Private Visit To His Home Town (Pix) by santakris(m): 5:39am On Dec 12, 2020
PopSmoke:
I hope he received permission from Buratai

Just asking to avoid stories that touch
I hope so
Re: President Buhari Arrives Katsina On A Private Visit To His Home Town (Pix) by Zendinho(m): 5:41am On Dec 12, 2020
So much problems in the country that requires smart and quick intervention, yet the President choose this time of all times to travel to the village.....

THIS IS THE HEIGHT OF INSENSITIVITY, LACK OF DIRECTION AND INCOMPETENCE.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Katsina On A Private Visit To His Home Town (Pix) by tyup(m): 5:46am On Dec 12, 2020
Nothing annoys me more than seeing these military chiefs with that useless walking sticks they use along their uniform like Blind men claiming high ranked officers insignia . if ur two Legs are not enough to help ya walk as a military man, fvcking resign pussies angry

8 Likes

Re: President Buhari Arrives Katsina On A Private Visit To His Home Town (Pix) by Bluntguy: 5:47am On Dec 12, 2020
See run.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Katsina On A Private Visit To His Home Town (Pix) by Whoube99(f): 5:56am On Dec 12, 2020
ebukajay184:
President Buhari Arrives Katsina State On A Private Visit To His Home Town, Daura (Photos)

President Muhammadu Buhari has arrived Katsina on a one-week private visit to Daura, his home town, IgbereTV reports.

Sharing photos of his arrival on Facebook, his Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, Femi Adesina wrote:

https://www.facebook.com/1452287068399764/posts/2451826305112497/?app=fbl

Mynd44
Whoever that still believe this dead meat is bubu is as useless as the bubu himself.
How can Mr.lifeless fc captain go on a week visit to his home town, as his silly minions would want Nigerians to believe, and no one from his immediate family is with him Not even his lousy woman from Adamawa

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Arrives Katsina On A Private Visit To His Home Town (Pix) by ebukajay184: 6:04am On Dec 12, 2020
Lalasticlala
Re: President Buhari Arrives Katsina On A Private Visit To His Home Town (Pix) by Elvictor: 6:13am On Dec 12, 2020
no family of president, Bubu don turn prodigal son oh! not even wife.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives Katsina On A Private Visit To His Home Town (Pix) by Fibonacci88: 6:15am On Dec 12, 2020
Bubu wear facemask sad
Re: President Buhari Arrives Katsina On A Private Visit To His Home Town (Pix) by alphaRego01(m): 6:19am On Dec 12, 2020
Very foolish and wicked people are the ones ruling us
.na me fuvk up
Re: President Buhari Arrives Katsina On A Private Visit To His Home Town (Pix) by YoonSung71: 6:22am On Dec 12, 2020
I laugh
Re: President Buhari Arrives Katsina On A Private Visit To His Home Town (Pix) by Indispensable85(m): 6:30am On Dec 12, 2020
See Nigeria's problem.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Katsina On A Private Visit To His Home Town (Pix) by owobokiri(m): 6:30am On Dec 12, 2020
The second soldier by the right,.... is that the way they "salute" at Marada and Zinder...?

Re: President Buhari Arrives Katsina On A Private Visit To His Home Town (Pix) by Sexmate10(m): 6:34am On Dec 12, 2020
We know ma Photoshop grin
Re: President Buhari Arrives Katsina On A Private Visit To His Home Town (Pix) by ThatFairGuy1: 6:35am On Dec 12, 2020
Jubril El Sudaani visiting his HOMETOWN, Daura Nigeria?
Where's Nnamdi Kanu and his followers? Food is done
Re: President Buhari Arrives Katsina On A Private Visit To His Home Town (Pix) by Baawaa(m): 6:35am On Dec 12, 2020
Oga for nothing
Re: President Buhari Arrives Katsina On A Private Visit To His Home Town (Pix) by Freestainworld(m): 6:42am On Dec 12, 2020
They will hail their failure of a son in Katsina.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Katsina On A Private Visit To His Home Town (Pix) by austine4real(m): 6:43am On Dec 12, 2020
Seen next please
Re: President Buhari Arrives Katsina On A Private Visit To His Home Town (Pix) by spy24(m): 7:47am On Dec 12, 2020
South south and south east have been justified

We saw it coming

But some greedy ethnocentric people decided to support this man "even if he was on a wheelchair"
Re: President Buhari Arrives Katsina On A Private Visit To His Home Town (Pix) by Afolabimills(m): 7:56am On Dec 12, 2020
Spits
Re: President Buhari Arrives Katsina On A Private Visit To His Home Town (Pix) by byteem: 7:56am On Dec 12, 2020
Buhari was always way taller than most... This is suspicious.. this guy is shorter
Re: President Buhari Arrives Katsina On A Private Visit To His Home Town (Pix) by ruggedtimi(m): 8:42am On Dec 12, 2020
tyup:

Nothing annoys me more than seeing these military chiefs with that useless walking sticks they use along their uniform like Blind men claiming high ranked officers insignia . if ur two Legs are not enough to help ya walk as a military man, fvcking resign pussies angry
where Dem learn that thing from ...
Re: President Buhari Arrives Katsina On A Private Visit To His Home Town (Pix) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 9:51am On Dec 12, 2020
BUHARI till 2031,

I will vote Buhari over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again and again and again.
Haters go and hug transformer grin

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Arrives Katsina On A Private Visit To His Home Town (Pix) by Okoroawusa: 9:56am On Dec 12, 2020
I Love PMB

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dave Umahi: If Votes Belong To Political Parties, Then Why Should Political Part / My Heart Is Full Of Joy Igbos Blesses Unknown Gunmen Today Friday PHOTOS / Mrs Margaret Obi Joins Her Husband Peter Obi In Benue Campaign (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.