Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,490 members, 7,836,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Effectual Fervent Prayers - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Effectual Fervent Prayers (198 Views)

The Effectual Power Of Jesus Work Best With Blemish Free Faith. / CAN Declares 3-days Of Mourning, Fervent Prayers Across Nigeria / How To Become A Fervent Christain Believer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Effectual Fervent Prayers by PharmMotun(f): 10:30pm On Oct 05, 2020
Power Generator.

The importance of prayer cannot be over emphasized. Almost everyone prays and everyone that prays expects answers to prayers.

Now have u ever wondered why some prayers seem to go unanswered? Most people even think God isn't hearing let alone answering prayers again. They say things like "If he truly hears my prayer, then why am I still suffering this much after praying so hard and even accompanying it with fastings from dry to wet and to marathon"

I'll just quickly point out some things here.

Three key elements your prayer should carry.

*It must really be a prayer and not a time of complaints or murmurings or query.

*It must be Fervent. This talks about it carrying power, seriousness, determination, consistency and Faith

*It must be said in righteousness, hence, repentance from sin is key. Grace can't abound where sin thrives.

Effective prayer releases power and power gives ability to get the work done.

Keep generating enough power until the task is accomplished.

Pray effective prayers.

God bless you
Re: Effectual Fervent Prayers by PharmMotun(f): 10:40am On Oct 09, 2020
Having Peace that Passes All Understanding.

You sure want peace. Yes, everyone craves for peace, even the trouble makers want peace at some point of life.

A peaceful life worth more than millions. Riches or wealth can never be equated to peace nor can poverty be either.

No man can give true peace of mind to his neighbor. You could try to make peace with those around you (talking about your relationship with those around you) but you can't give true peace of mind to them.

There's only one source of this true peace of mind (rest that comes from within) and that's Jesus.

Ever wondered why there's so much unrest around? Why commotion seems to be the order of the day? Will fear ever vanish away in your daily life? Is it possible to live without a single worry?

Take a deep breath first.

A lot of people ask these questions over and over again. But the answer is just right here.

You give room for peace. You give access to a peaceful life and that's just by doing one thing.....

Accepting the giver of peace. Accepting Jesus.... Yes, you accepting Jesus. The only giver of Peace.

John 14 vs 27. Peace I leave with you, my peace I give to you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

Jesus gives true peace while the world gives, troubles, deceptions and confusions.

John 16 vs 33. These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

Let the peace of God that pass all understanding, keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. Philippians 4 vs 7. smiley[color=#006600][/color]

For the Lord shall keep in perfect peace whose heart is stayed on him. Isaiah 26 vs 3.

(1) (Reply)

My Thought On The Parable In Mathew 22:1-14 / The Pastoral Office (4); Comparing The Practices In Different Centuries / Pastor Craig Groeschel Sermon This Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.