Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,506 members, 7,812,557 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

What Fifty Push-ups Everyday Does To Your Body (photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Fifty Push-ups Everyday Does To Your Body (photos) (14511 Views)

What Is This On My Brother's Body? (Photos) / Men Are Shockingly Ignorant About The Workings Of A Woman's Body (photos) / What Coca-cola Does To Your Penis Will Shock You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Fifty Push-ups Everyday Does To Your Body (photos) by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 06, 2020
I just did 15 pushups now, I didn't see any change. Worst is that, I nearly jam head for ground.
I no do again angry

1 Like

Re: What Fifty Push-ups Everyday Does To Your Body (photos) by CosmicPhoenix: 10:27am On Oct 06, 2020
locust:
I just did 15 pushups now, I didn't see any change. Worst is that, I nearly jam head for ground.
I no do again angry

2 Likes

Re: What Fifty Push-ups Everyday Does To Your Body (photos) by blaquemyc: 10:29am On Oct 06, 2020
locust:
I no do again angry
you dis guy eh grin
Re: What Fifty Push-ups Everyday Does To Your Body (photos) by Pioneer01: 10:31am On Oct 06, 2020
Started doing push ups when i clocked 12 years...did it consistently for three years before i stopped....since then i've channeled focus towards abs development only...i now do only plank nd sit up daily....just 2 minutes planks and 30 sit ups smiley
Re: What Fifty Push-ups Everyday Does To Your Body (photos) by seanwilliam(m): 10:44am On Oct 06, 2020
abiola708:
You can actually get your wears collection at your doorstep with the best online quality boutique
Abiomart Store (FACEBOOK) ,ABIUNI_WEARS (IG) is your best place to shop.
how much that white baby grin . ??
Re: What Fifty Push-ups Everyday Does To Your Body (photos) by seanwilliam(m): 10:45am On Oct 06, 2020
locust:
I no do again angry
and the push up go make your dick dey small grin
Re: What Fifty Push-ups Everyday Does To Your Body (photos) by seanwilliam(m): 10:47am On Oct 06, 2020
My body is like that first guy.. I build naturally
Re: What Fifty Push-ups Everyday Does To Your Body (photos) by prinsam30: 11:00am On Oct 06, 2020
no be say I fat ooo, I get athletic body, una dey talk of 50 pushups, with this kind of my body I no sure say I fit do even 5, seriously
Re: What Fifty Push-ups Everyday Does To Your Body (photos) by rawpadgin(m): 11:07am On Oct 06, 2020
hidhrhis:
after reading this post i decided to start my own push up but wass shockedi cannot even do 5 grin grin grin
i think 50 is impossible for me
i tried doing it again but got tired at 4
Lazy youth grin

1 Like

Re: What Fifty Push-ups Everyday Does To Your Body (photos) by Strange57: 11:11am On Oct 06, 2020
ordinary 30 push ups wey i do day before yesterday i never commot for bed though am quite muscular grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Fifty Push-ups Everyday Does To Your Body (photos) by bethelofficial: 11:43am On Oct 06, 2020
Quality Artificial Turf for Perfect Landscaping
Re: What Fifty Push-ups Everyday Does To Your Body (photos) by abiola708(m): 11:49am On Oct 06, 2020
seanwilliam:
how much that white baby grin . ??
Re: What Fifty Push-ups Everyday Does To Your Body (photos) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 06, 2020
would have loved to. its just that i stay on the aguda axis
HRHQueenPhil:
I need an exercise partner in okota axis
DM me if interested
Re: What Fifty Push-ups Everyday Does To Your Body (photos) by NevetsIbot(m): 1:11pm On Oct 06, 2020
Depressed101:
liar. Let us see the body grin

Lmao.. Peeps on my WhatsApp status have seen it.
Re: What Fifty Push-ups Everyday Does To Your Body (photos) by ProphetofOdin: 1:35pm On Oct 06, 2020
I like to do this push ups but i just need someone to always remind me.

By the way:
If you want to make an extra cash for yourself doing a legitimate side hustle please check my signature and follow the link. No down payment all you need is your phone and you can earn as much as 400k.
This is not a fast money making scheme it takes a bit of consistency and patience by working smart with your smart phone.
Re: What Fifty Push-ups Everyday Does To Your Body (photos) by holuwasheyiWGP(m): 1:41pm On Oct 06, 2020
Op, you're purely exaggerating the extent to which push ups can build a guys body. Calisthenics (e.g pull up, push up) don't really give gain like those in the pictures and they leave the doers frustrated at the end of the day. I used to do them before I started hitting the gym.
If you want gains,hit the gym and befriend the dumbbell and the bench; start lifting.
Re: What Fifty Push-ups Everyday Does To Your Body (photos) by Edaniels9(m): 2:07pm On Oct 06, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
DM me if interested

sent you a DM
Re: What Fifty Push-ups Everyday Does To Your Body (photos) by iamohis(m): 3:45pm On Oct 06, 2020
Okay

I am a graphic designer and I urgently need cash, please patronize me for your logos, flyers, posters, vector art and more..

WhatsApp: 08107707070
Re: What Fifty Push-ups Everyday Does To Your Body (photos) by Richy4(m): 3:58pm On Oct 06, 2020
locust:
I no do again angry

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Fifty Push-ups Everyday Does To Your Body (photos) by 2buffagain(m): 4:18pm On Oct 06, 2020
Re: What Fifty Push-ups Everyday Does To Your Body (photos) by 2buffagain(m): 4:19pm On Oct 06, 2020
tarantino1:

Kiddwaya is fat plus muscle combined. He doesn't have a purely muscular physique. If he should shed the fat you'll see how smaller he would be.

OP

Push ups barely offer enough resistance to develop size. Highest you'll get is some strength and definition before you're unable to get anymore gains. Then you'll have to use weighted push ups or bench press.

That depends on your weight.

Pushup is also not for just your arms. It is a full body exercise that also engaged your core, if you are doing it right.
Re: What Fifty Push-ups Everyday Does To Your Body (photos) by Jaycobbs(m): 4:23pm On Oct 06, 2020
Re: What Fifty Push-ups Everyday Does To Your Body (photos) by bola4dprec(m): 5:11pm On Oct 06, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
DM me if interested
kolo kolo Okota
Re: What Fifty Push-ups Everyday Does To Your Body (photos) by Mleeperbother: 5:15pm On Oct 06, 2020
I weigh 100kg.
How much mass am I resisting?
Re: What Fifty Push-ups Everyday Does To Your Body (photos) by genii96(m): 6:00pm On Oct 06, 2020
I'll be utterly shocked if anyone actually believes that those pictures are gotten from 50 or more pushups a day ONLY. Hilarious
Re: What Fifty Push-ups Everyday Does To Your Body (photos) by RuddyFusion(m): 6:18pm On Oct 06, 2020
NevetsIbot:
Since lockdown started around March.. I've been doing 200 push ups five times a week. On days I don't do push ups, I'd do dips

Changed the number to 350 push up or dips every two days around August.

One of the best choices I've made so far.... The feeling and body changes are sensational.
Do you do this at a go or in bits?
Re: What Fifty Push-ups Everyday Does To Your Body (photos) by NevetsIbot(m): 7:13pm On Oct 06, 2020
RuddyFusion:

Do you do this at a go or in bits?

Definitely bits... It used to be reps of 20... Now I'm on reps of 30... I rest for about a minute in between when I have almost done 150 or so
Re: What Fifty Push-ups Everyday Does To Your Body (photos) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 06, 2020
iamohis:
Okay

I am a graphic designer and I urgently need cash, please patronize me for your logos, flyers, posters, vector art and more..

WhatsApp: 08107707070
can you transcribe videos ?
Re: What Fifty Push-ups Everyday Does To Your Body (photos) by RuddyFusion(m): 8:29pm On Oct 06, 2020
NevetsIbot:

Definitely bits... It used to be reps of 20... Now I'm on reps of 30... I rest for about a minute in between when I have almost done 150 or so

Ok good
Re: What Fifty Push-ups Everyday Does To Your Body (photos) by IAmSkinny: 9:00pm On Oct 06, 2020
NevetsIbot:
Since lockdown started around March.. I've been doing 200 push ups five times a week. On days I don't do push ups, I'd do dips

Changed the number to 350 push up or dips every two days around August.

One of the best choices I've made so far.... The feeling and body changes are sensational.

Baba show me de way na. I swear I can't even do two. Highest two no matter how hard I try.
Re: What Fifty Push-ups Everyday Does To Your Body (photos) by NevetsIbot(m): 10:07pm On Oct 06, 2020
IAmSkinny:

Baba show me de way na. I swear I can't even do two. Highest two no matter how hard I try.

You dey whine me ni Highest two ke... I don't even know how I can think of helping if you can't even do up to five
Re: What Fifty Push-ups Everyday Does To Your Body (photos) by emmanuelbrown26: 10:07pm On Oct 06, 2020
@op, to get that kind shape, u need to hit the gym. Then pushup depends on hand position, there are hand position for chest enlargement e.g. under- taker type of large chest, hand position for plumpy chest e.g. triple H also hand position that goes straight to the arms. Results of pushup goes with hand position.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

World No Tobacco Day: Seven Diseases Caused By Smoking / Fake Medical Laboratory Scientist Sent To Jail / Importance Of Mosquitoes In The Eco System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.