Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,520 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Strange! Man Trapped In A Sealed Manhole In Lagos (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Strange! Man Trapped In A Sealed Manhole In Lagos (video) (541 Views)

NDLEA Found Drugs In A Sealed Golden Morn Pack (Photos, Video) / Widespread Manhole Cover Theft In Lagos / Amuwo Odofin Task Force Arrests Manhole Cover Thieves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strange! Man Trapped In A Sealed Manhole In Lagos (video) by Akinblogdotcom: 11:45pm On Oct 05, 2020
In early hours of today, A Man was trapped in sealed Manhole in Bode Thomas, Surulere Lagos.

Nobody knows how the unknown man got there or where he was going to.

A Twitter user who posted the video said they have called the Police and from what we gathered, they are still trying to investigate him inorder to know his real identity and how he got there.

In the viral video, Some people could be seen capturing the man in the manhole.

However, Some Twitter users said maybe SARS operatives were responsible for this since they are the one making headline in the country at the moment.

Watch the video:
https://www.akinblog.com/strange-man-trapped-in-a-sealed-manhole-in-lagos-video/

1 Like

Re: Strange! Man Trapped In A Sealed Manhole In Lagos (video) by majamajic(m): 11:47pm On Oct 05, 2020
Local bar joints full today , maybe this one is coming out from hiding too to join them
Re: Strange! Man Trapped In A Sealed Manhole In Lagos (video) by Luckytechtv: 11:55pm On Oct 05, 2020
But you can ask him how he got the through the hole.
Re: Strange! Man Trapped In A Sealed Manhole In Lagos (video) by soundOsonic: 12:35am On Oct 06, 2020
A man get trapped in a man hole?
The worst hole you would ever be trapped, he definitely would have preferred to be trapped in a woman hole literally.
Well what do I know

1 Like

Re: Strange! Man Trapped In A Sealed Manhole In Lagos (video) by 007sledge: 12:55am On Oct 06, 2020
I didn't see any man

1 Like

Re: Strange! Man Trapped In A Sealed Manhole In Lagos (video) by Akinblogdotcom: 7:57am On Oct 06, 2020
007sledge:
I didn't see any man

You can watch the video

(1) (Reply)

The Police Have Always Been Usless Look At Checkpoints #policereform / Have Paid For The Darkness Of Phed With My Blood / Watch The Heartbreaking Video Of The Girl Who Lost Her Boyfriend To The Lekki Sh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.